PDA

View Full Version : Control interface...

j3rkface
07-12-2009, 10:52 PM
So I'm curious if any information has been released on how the controls will actually work on xbox 360? Or if anyone has any ideas. I have played IL2 for quit some time when it was only available on PC. I enjoyed using a joystick but I am actually kind of excited to see how it works on the Xbox. I think it has some good potential to make for very fun game play. I never could afford the joy stick plus the pedals to get the full flight sim experience. I am a huge fan of IL2 and I think it is a great Simulator! I love simulators and IL2 is the best WWII sim i have ever encountered. props to the creators.

Rittmeister86
07-13-2009, 06:06 AM
I know the ace edge flight sticks will work with BOP, so I assume it will either have a similar layout to Ace Combat or it will allow you to customize them.

j3rkface
07-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Customizable would be nice. I have thought of a few set ups what I would Consider ideal :)

xNikex
07-14-2009, 03:36 AM
Customizable would be nice. I have thought of a few set ups what I would Consider ideal :)

Anton said they werent customizable but said they did their best configuration possible for a sim.