PDA

View Full Version : How to upgrade priests to inqusitors?

lokiju
07-07-2009, 12:52 AM
I can see that my priests have an upgrade button, but when does it become usable? I have inquisitors along side them...seems weird that I can't upgrade.

Edit: NM found out that you have to go down the mind line. That sucks as I will probably never get there as a mage.

Razorflame
07-07-2009, 01:49 AM
oh u can reach it with mage i did it :P
not worth it imo

unles u don't have the resurrect spell or sacrfice spell

then u have to use gift of them alot :D

lokiju
07-07-2009, 04:23 AM
Heh, I actually did just get Sacrifice....though it's a pain to use. I also just found Gift (from a battle chest) but haven't tried it yet.

Xargon
07-07-2009, 03:59 PM
A pain to use? Get into an easy battle (actually, it does not even need to be an easy one, you can use the sacrifice+time back combo when there are only a few enemies left).
Round 1: Sacrifice (two times if you have higher magic)
Round 2: The same. At the end of round 2, time back.
4 times sacrifice level 3 equals quite a lot of creatures you get for free...

lokiju
07-07-2009, 07:52 PM
A pain to use? Get into an easy battle (actually, it does not even need to be an easy one, you can use the sacrifice+time back combo when there are only a few enemies left).
Round 1: Sacrifice (two times if you have higher magic)
Round 2: The same. At the end of round 2, time back.
4 times sacrifice level 3 equals quite a lot of creatures you get for free...

True, guess I'm just lazy cause I always get too many for my leadership, causing me to have to go from the fight location to a castle to unload some of the extras. Good to have backups though, plus it's not like I have to sacrifice all the time.

Vilk
07-09-2009, 08:49 PM
True, guess I'm just lazy cause I always get too many for my leadership, causing me to have to go from the fight location to a castle to unload some of the extras. Good to have backups though, plus it's not like I have to sacrifice all the time.

I agree with you that's tedious stuff. But if sacrifice gave you more units and they don't turn against you then just dismiss the extra units instead of try backup them and make the process even more tedious.