PDA

View Full Version : Replay mode is needed...

jt_medina
07-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Hi,
I think a replay mode option should be implemented in the simulator.
Why?. Because It can increase the number of videos on youtube.
I mean, people could record their online games and then make videos from the replay mode. Look at the original Il2, FS or Lockon. Even Over G Fighters allowed this feature.

With this feature in BOP I see tons of videos in youtube and It could increase sales because indirect publicity.

HauptmannMolders
07-06-2009, 03:54 PM
I likey! Seems like a must have to me.

trk29
07-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Movie editor is not coming.

xNikex
07-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Well if none of this stuff works out, just buy one of these.

http://www.qfonic.com/images/products/dazzledvc101/image01.jpg

It will record video directly from your game system. I think it also comes with editing software. Look into it.

peterdegrotere
07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Movie editor is not coming.

i hope it will still come, its nesecary i think, maybe dowloadeble content, will see, but to the develepors, yes please

peterdegrotere
07-06-2009, 04:44 PM
80% of YouTube videos are complete nonsense; And on top of that, people leave "comments".

When I started playing on XBOXLive, I used headsets with everyone. It gave me the feeling to play with retards. The less you give people ways to express themselves, the better the company/website/game looks.

so a little negative, its good if people have this option look at the il2 videos, i like watching them and you can sears for most watched videos there also, so if you want to look fine, if you dont fine to, but give people the option, put he its your opinion, aldo it sound negative to me

jt_medina
07-06-2009, 09:43 PM
80% of YouTube videos are complete nonsense; And on top of that, people leave "comments".

When I started playing on XBOXLive, I used headsets with everyone. It gave me the feeling to play with retards. The less you give people ways to express themselves, the better the company/website/game looks.

I can understand only partially what you mean. Some people behave sometimes in a very brainless ways :). But believe me, there is always some light out there :).

Take a look to the dozens of videos made by guys who play Over G Fighters, most of them are really great and help to let this sim be known. Also you can see on youtube amazing videos of Far Cry 2 maps made by xbox 360 and ps3 users. All of this helps to advertise those kind of games somehow.

Rittmeister86
07-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi,
I think a replay mode option should be implemented in the simulator.
Why?. Because It can increase the number of videos on youtube.
I mean, people could record their online games and then make videos from the replay mode. Look at the original Il2, FS or Lockon. Even Over G Fighters allowed this feature.

With this feature in BOP I see tons of videos in youtube and It could increase sales because indirect publicity.

I AGREE!!!

This is a must have feature for online squadrons. Namco actually did a great job with the live multiplay replay footage after each online match. (Ace 6)

Over G only had it for the main game, but it allowed me to patch in "filler scenes" which helped in production.

P.S. xNikex
Those capture cards really are they way to go. I got mine from Best Buy for about $100. I couldn't call myself a gamer without one.