desode

cep34

seekatze

subaru

trk29

vieras

xtrm3d

hetsar

ps:dont forget to put a link of the site under your FAVOURITES on your pc for a easy fing, the link here

http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.com/forum/

If you have any questions abouth the forum or something let me know here

for new members that wanto join it is for the ps3

peterdegrotere
07-03-2009, 08:17 PM

guiltyspark
07-03-2009, 08:47 PM
1 thread is enough for clan faggotry

peterdegrotere
07-03-2009, 09:11 PM

Yo guilty got a problem,

we are il2 fans, and if we are starting a clan to enjoy this game,
WE are all big il2 fans and we are just hoping that other people from around 30 years old that normaly game alone and maybe will enjoy this game with a clan than a alone, have this option.So if they mist or didnt even looked up our veteran clan, now get a change to play with some new friends online.

if your a dickhead that is making trouble do it somewere else

Mefna
07-03-2009, 09:48 PM
can i join?

peterdegrotere
07-03-2009, 10:05 PM
can i join?

yeah mefna thats oke ,tell me something abouth yourself please, whats your age we are al around 25/35 and are looking for friend to play with, you can make a profile at the link above, ill than will talk with the other leader, and i can add you

trk29
07-03-2009, 10:15 PM
can i join?

This is for ps3 do you game on that? Because your avatar is halo.

peterdegrotere
07-03-2009, 10:20 PM
This is for ps3 do you game on that because your avatar is halo?

someone is sharp today, wel seen trk, will change my first post an ad that ad the top

trk29
07-04-2009, 12:35 AM

Why did you have to go and say something inmature? I had you figured wrong after other people complaining about how you are a little to open about your feelings, and saying rude shit. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and then you went and threw up in this thread. I actually liked reading your posts.

Why am I surprised you didn't post your age in the just for fun thread?

guiltyspark
07-04-2009, 03:47 AM
Yo guilty got a problem,

we are il2 fans, and if we are starting a clan to enjoy this game,
WE are all big il2 fans and we are just hoping that other people from around 30 years old that normaly game alone and maybe will enjoy this game with a clan than a alone, have this option.So if they mist or didnt even looked up our veteran clan, now get a change to play with some new friends online.

if your a dickhead that is making trouble do it somewere else

Um , i actually do have a problem. Clans bring nothing but elitist assholes who need to call a group of freinds they play with anyway and make it "official" by making it a clan , in which all you do is compete with other clans of like minded assholes to the point where you start fighting amongst yourselves and LOSING freinds in the process.

Do i have a problem with you guys wanting to play together and have a good time?

no

Do i have a problem with you spamming retarded clan recruitment threads on our boards that im SURE will multiply when the intrest of this game picks up?.

Yes , yes i do.

This is a flight simulation game , not counterstrike.

keep it to 1 thread

Mefna
07-04-2009, 05:35 AM
I play on 360, so nevermind.

juz1
07-04-2009, 08:05 AM

actually one thread and one thread only would stop this forum being swamped...I've nothing against it...I'm sure there's lots of young men who want to widen their friends' circle;)
________
Buy Solo Vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com/solo-vaporizer.html)

peterdegrotere
07-04-2009, 08:36 AM
guitlty spark wrote

Um , i actually do have a problem. Clans bring nothing but elitist assholes who need to call a group of freinds they play with anyway and make it "official" by making it a clan , in which all you do is compete with other clans of like minded assholes to the point where you start fighting amongst yourselves and LOSING freinds in the process.

Do i have a problem with you guys wanting to play together and have a good time?

no

Do i have a problem with you spamming retarded clan recruitment threads on our boards that im SURE will multiply when the intrest of this game picks up?.

Yes , yes i do.

This is a flight simulation game , not counterstrike.

keep it to 1 thread

Your just stupid an imature, go play somewere als and let uss have fun, now i understand why everybody bitches abouth you, not a nice person at al

peterdegrotere
07-04-2009, 08:38 AM
added at our VAS clan forum update.. a PS3 clan
thelostonenl

subaru

desode

cep34

seekatze

haupmann

trk29

vieras/ alias mage 016

new member xtrm3d

ps:dont forget to put a link of the site under your FAVOURITES on your pc for a easy find, the link here

if you would like to join its for ps3 by the way

trk29
07-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Hey Peter repost your link to the first Veteran thread that way we will only have one thread so people will quit posting rude comments.:rolleyes:

peterdegrotere
07-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Hey Peter repost your link to the first Veteran thread that way we will only have one thread so people will quit posting rude comments.:rolleyes:

i will do that to, but no one(like guilty will tell me what to do,) butits done

haitch40
07-05-2009, 11:59 AM
my email address is taken

haitch40
07-05-2009, 01:01 PM
my email address is taken

think its working now

peterdegrotere
07-05-2009, 04:09 PM
update

added people at our clan forum

a ps3 clan

thelostonenl

subaru

desode

cep34

seekatze

subaru

trk29

vieras

xtrm3d

hetsar

irrelevant

lj37

haitch40

ps:dont forget to put a link of the site under your FAVOURITES on your pc for a easy fing, the link here

for new members that wanto join it is for the ps3