PDA

View Full Version : I have no money!

smooveb
07-03-2009, 01:16 AM
Hi,

I've played through most of the worlds, think I'm getting to the tail end of the game. However, I've run out of money! How do I get more units in order to tackle some of the toughest fights in the game (like land of dragons, etc)?

Thanks for any and all advice! This game is tough!

Barrett

Elwin
07-03-2009, 07:55 AM
No, this game is very easy ^^, you must have screwed something badly if u run out of money

DGDobrev
07-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Maybe he just had to replenish his units way too many times in the game. I would suggest trying to lure enemies away from treasure, chests, etc. and steal some cash. And of course, try to beat the bad guys with as few losses as possible.

Quelthos
07-03-2009, 11:21 AM
If you're already late into the game it's tough. First thing is go back to old areas and make sure you've cleared everything you can. Sometimes a hidden chest will be lying on some road or niche you didn't fully explore. Pick up any quests you may have overlooked. Another thing you can do is buy upgradable items, upgrade them, and then resell them for a profit.

If you start up a new character, be sure to invest in one of the money making skills early in the game (I like Trade, because it's cheap, and forces you to get the combat XP bonus).

Ryastar
07-03-2009, 01:41 PM
One thing we should ask, that no one has asked yet is: what difficulty are you playing on?