PDA

View Full Version : anton could you aswer please in the new video...

peterdegrotere
06-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Anton in the new video of the arcade mode a lot of people finded that the propeller was really dark and you could see past it really good, i had the idea this was an old build and it hopefully changesed , could you share light on this
3.08 minutes in the video, you see cockpit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fCMlxYoN48

And i hope there will be a video, with alittle bit more action, than just flying around a bit, and maybe some simultion mode, i know dont wanna scare the new(normal) gamers but both options in a video would be nice

thanks

Rodan1000
06-30-2009, 04:44 PM
The whole video looks pretty dark. I think it is just bad quality video that makes the prop look so dark.

peterdegrotere
06-30-2009, 05:02 PM
The whole video looks pretty dark. I think it is just bad quality video that makes the prop look so dark.

hope so

irrelevant
06-30-2009, 07:14 PM
I know there are some cockpit views in other videos on the web and the prop does not look dark at all. In fact, it looks pretty accurate to me. I think it is simply the quality of this particular video, as well.

Anton Yudintsev
06-30-2009, 10:25 PM
1. It is old video, propeller really was enhanced later.
2. Video is captured with camera from TV. I don't think it is good idea, trying investigate visuals from such an awful captureing method.

RomBinDaHouse
06-30-2009, 10:31 PM
1. It is old video, propeller really was enhanced later.
2. Video is captured with camera from TV. I don't think it is good idea, trying investigate visuals from such an awful captureing method.

why they post old (work in progress, nov'08 build) boring video?

Anton Yudintsev
06-30-2009, 11:00 PM
why they post old (work in progress, nov'08 build) boring video?

First of all - who are 'they'?
Game trailers? Or journalists who captured it? Or guys from forum who found it on the web and post it here?
I guess, journalists have captured this video somewhen in November, and by some reasons, have not posted it that time. Now they had a chance and did it.
Than someone have found it on the web and post it here.
A bit silly, of course.

BadKarmaSutra96
06-30-2009, 11:17 PM
Anton, if I play the game Death to Spies will it teach me how to sneak into the 1C company building and sneak away with a copy of IL2 without alerting the guards?

RomBinDaHouse
06-30-2009, 11:47 PM
First of all - who are 'they'?
Game trailers? Or journalists who captured it? Or guys from forum who found it on the web and post it here?
I guess, journalists have captured this video somewhen in November, and by some reasons, have not posted it that time. Now they had a chance and did it.
Than someone have found it on the web and post it here.
A bit silly, of course.

as i know gametrailers.com usually posts only official movies on main page (also in HD quality). so this footage must be approved/provided by publisher or other oficial representers. independent journalist have no possiblity to do it anyway. or something goes wrong =(

ps. 2all: sorry for my poor english =)

Anton Yudintsev
06-30-2009, 11:58 PM
as i know gametrailers.com usually posts only official movies on main page (also in HD quality). so this footage must be approved/provided by publisher or other oficial representers. independent journalist have no possiblity to do it anyway. or something goes wrong =(

So, I guess, in that case, 'other official representatives' are not only 505.
Or you are mistaken.
Or something gone wrong :)

Anton Yudintsev
07-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Anton, if I play the game Death to Spies will it teach me how to sneak into the 1C company building and sneak away with a copy of IL2 without alerting the guards?

You know, the real problem is that unsigned by platformholder code won't run on retail box.
So, you will risk a lot, and reward is phantom.

But, probably, this game will also teach you how to sneak to platformholder's warehouse, and you will steal test station there...? At least, it looks like a promising begining of a long quest/storyline.

irrelevant
07-01-2009, 01:24 AM
You know, the real problem is that unsigned by platformholder code won't run on retail box.
So, you will risk a lot, and reward is phantom.

But, probably, this game will also teach you how to sneak to platformholder's warehouse, and you will steal test station there...? At least, it looks like a promising begining of a long quest/storyline.

As long as there is multi-player or co-op play, I'd be willing to join the fun.

:evil:

trk29
07-01-2009, 02:27 AM
As long as there is multi-player or co-op play, I'd be willing to join the fun.

:evil:

Anton sated that "co-op" will be multiplayer as teams. No co-op in single player.

irrelevant
07-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Anton sated that "co-op" will be multiplayer as teams. No co-op in single player.

I was being facetious. I meant co-op or multi-player to raid C1 and obtain copies of BoP for a squadron of underground operatives; namely, the members of this forum. LOL. ;)

trk29
07-01-2009, 04:54 AM
Gotcha! My bad. I'm with ya:-P

By the way I like your sig!