PDA

View Full Version : Does "Healer" in mage tree help inquisitor resurrect power?

McSwan
06-26-2009, 06:01 AM
Does "Healer" in mage tree help inquisitor resurrect power?

Chase
06-26-2009, 07:11 AM
No.

DGDobrev
06-26-2009, 07:20 AM
In a way, McSwan's question is valid, because 1c noticed that all units, who have ress can be boosted a bit. That's why in Armored princess, they put the Ressurrection skill (Paladin only) that helps you as well as any unit that has any kind of resurrection ability.

Chase
06-26-2009, 07:21 AM
In a way, McSwan's question is valid, because 1c noticed that all units, who have ress can be boosted a bit. That's why in Armored princess, they put the Ressurrection skill (Paladin only) that helps you as well as any unit that has any kind of resurrection ability.

I want AP :(.

Any news on a release date?

DGDobrev
06-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Well, from what I read, it was moved from Q3 2009 to Q4 2009, which is sort of weird, since generally, all you need to do is translate the game. However, right now there is a lot of testing done by the russian-speaking players (testing by playing that is, and pointing out the bugs), so I'm confident this is one of the reasons for the delay.

So far 3 or 4 patches have been released regarding balance changes, bugfixes and such, which indeed shows some steady progress. I believe that in the end, the initial english version will be practically clean and almost bugfree if they keep up the good work.

BobMaster
10-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Well,

I recently started playing again and noticed my Inqui only resurrecting 1 unit, until I put a point into the 'Healer' skill, so I'm thinking it does affect them.

Lex
10-24-2011, 04:51 PM
Well,

I recently started playing again and noticed my Inqui only resurrecting 1 unit, until I put a point into the 'Healer' skill, so I'm thinking it does affect them.
Are you sure it was not because you increased number of inquisitors in your army?

BobMaster
10-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Are you sure it was not because you increased number of inquisitors in your army?

I am certain of it, 13 inquisitors, they healed 1 Horseman only (2 or more dead) with 0 Healer and 2 Horsemen with Healer at 1.

The thing was, I started wondering about them not resurrecting more then 1 even-though I was increasing them, but only after putting the 1 point in healer, they resurrected more.

Lex
10-24-2011, 10:23 PM
I am certain of it, 13 inquisitors, they healed 1 Horseman only (2 or more dead) with 0 Healer and 2 Horsemen with Healer at 1.

The thing was, I started wondering about them not resurrecting more then 1 even-though I was increasing them, but only after putting the 1 point in healer, they resurrected more.
One inquisitor "resurrects" 7hp, 13 of them makes "resurrect" of 91hp.
IF Healer skill would work on their resurrect skill that would make resurrect of 91 x 1.15 = (around) 105hp. One horseman has 130hp.

There is no way you could resurrect more than one horseman with 13 inquisitors even if you put point in Healer skill and it works.

BobMaster
10-24-2011, 11:48 PM
Hmm I see, maybe it were 23, but I am very sure I did not add any inquisitors, only added the one point in healer.

23 would still not be enough according to that formula, so I forgot how many it were. (33 would make it work with 5 health left :p)

I restarted that game anyway, so will test it again. when I have 33 Inqui ;)

Lex
10-25-2011, 12:31 AM
In case of 23 it is possible to resurrect 2 horsemen without Healer skill.

23 x 7hp = 161 hp. If last horseman in your pack has 100 hp or above this then 23 inquisitors will add 30 hp (or less) to him, then they will res whole next unit (+130 hp) and another one with little hp (1 hp or more) - so you haven't needed to put anything in Healer skill to get 2 horsemen back - it is just a matter of current situation.

BobMaster
10-25-2011, 02:26 AM
h yea, that could have been the case too, sure was quite a coincidence :)