PDA

View Full Version : Squadron/Clan Recruitment Thread: All squad C.O.s post here.

Rittmeister86
06-24-2009, 11:01 PM
I haven't seen a recruitment thread go up yet, so here it is. Please keep this thread clean.

All squadrons/clans should post there recruitment info here. Be sure to list what system(s) you will be operating. (XBOX, PS3, PC, etc.)

Below is a brief description of my squadron, the 86th IAS. We are an XBOX 360 clan devoted to the flight genre. We began in the summer of 2007 and have been growing stronger ever since. Please take time to review our information.

The 86th Independent Air Squadron is a simulated composite squadron for on-line aerial combat simulators and games. Our mission is to form a squadron with a unique and disciplined fighting style. The members of the 86th work together as a team to archive simulated air superiority. Although aggressive in combat, we also like to enjoy ourselves. All of our members are welcome to be a part of command decisions, and (at times) even vote.

Our staff is well educated in aviation, and the responsibility of commanding a squadron. With over six years of real-world squadron command experience and aerospace education, our squadron is always up for the challenge.

The 86th I.A.S. is modeled after a real USAF unit. Our chain of command follows the same guidelines as the USAF, and we try to keep as much fiction out as possible. We don't have any gods or generals, just a basic working grade structure. Members are promoted based on skill and participation.

If you are interested in joining, please register on our site by clicking the link below. To see videos of our squadron in action please click HERE (http://www.youtube.com/user/Rittmeister86)

Thank You,

Rittmeister86
86th IAS C.O.

86th IAS Home Forums (http://s1.zetaboards.com/86thIAS/index/)

The_Goalie_94
06-25-2009, 10:55 PM
i already made a thread like this, no-one really awnsered in though.

xNikex
06-25-2009, 11:52 PM
I did to, but I don't think it will be of any use until game is close to release.

Dibs on 479th anyway.

Riceball
06-26-2009, 12:00 AM
Yeah, there is still plenty of time to get organized. About 11.5 weeks to be exact. :cool:

Rittmeister86
06-26-2009, 01:28 AM
i already made a thread like this, no-one really awnsered in though.

I see your problem...lol. Maybe this one will do better?

I did to, but I don't think it will be of any use until game is close to release.

Dibs on 479th anyway.

Your 479th going to be XBOX,PS3,PC?

Yeah, there is still plenty of time to get organized. About 11.5 weeks to be exact. :cool:

Yeah I know, but I stay really busy. I'm self employed, so I have to start early if I want to get anything done. I'm going to be out for most of July and the first part of August. I've got a kid on the way. :smile:

Riceball
06-26-2009, 01:37 AM
Congratulations.

Rittmeister86
06-26-2009, 02:55 AM
Congratulations.

Thanks!

xNikex
06-26-2009, 04:16 AM
Your 479th going to be XBOX,PS3,PC?

Xbox360. BTW, there isn't going to be a PC version. But PS3 owners can use the same squadron name if they wish as long as it doesn't effect anyone's ID.

If I don't wind up playing with you guys here I will defenately have my friends be in my squadron.

Marchochias
06-26-2009, 07:51 AM
I would have guessed clans would be best organized for either 360 or PS3, but not both. If half the clan has 360 and half PS3 they aren't going to be playing together much :D

Rittmeister86
06-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Xbox360. BTW, there isn't going to be a PC version. But PS3 owners can use the same squadron name if they wish as long as it doesn't effect anyone's ID.

If I don't wind up playing with you guys here I will defenately have my friends be in my squadron.

Sweet. As stated above were 360 guys too. I look forward to seein you up there.

xNikex
06-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Sweet. As stated above were 360 guys too. I look forward to seein you up there.

Thanks. Can't wait to see the rest of you guys as well.:)

Rittmeister86
06-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Thanks. Can't wait to see the rest of you guys as well.:)

You should add me to your friends list. Whats yuor GT on XBL? Mine is the same as my name here.