PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Website Goes Alive

Nike-it
06-23-2009, 06:44 AM
The official website for flight combat simulator IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey has been launched. The game is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II.
Website contains detailed information about the planes available in the game, screenshots, videos and much more! Please find the IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey website here (www.il2game.com).

Mage_016
06-23-2009, 07:18 AM
The official website for flight combat simulator IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey has been launched. The game is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II.
Website contains detailed information about the planes available in the game, screenshots, videos and much more! Please find the IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey website here (www.il2game.com).

I'd like to see lighter version of the site for mobile phones etc. Now I miss everything what happens at the site; community, news and stuff. I don't know is here anyone else who uses mobile phones for surfing the net. But it is big group who does so and it's getting bigger every moment.

xNikex
06-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Figures after the thread I made lol.:rolleyes:

At least this one's stickied.