PDA

View Full Version : The (Veteran) Squadron Ps3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

peterdegrotere
06-22-2009, 03:47 PM
We were talking on another tread abouth a Ps3 (veteran)clan,...How abouth that?older guys or not???

Im 33 and like some cool mates to game with, fighting online or formation flying

trk29 what abouth you i know you wanted in the ps3 clan, that didnt started up because the starter of the clan ejected to the 360, so maybe we start something up??

SeaCat
06-22-2009, 03:53 PM
I'd be down, definitely. I wouldn't want to lead or anything but I'll be someone's wingman. :grin:

Rodan1000
06-22-2009, 03:56 PM
I'd be in. "There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold pilots."

peterdegrotere
06-22-2009, 03:57 PM
I'd be down, definitely. I wouldn't want to lead or anything but I'll be someone's wingman. :grin:

oke seacat whats your ps3 tag..If everybody, will put his tag with that, we can start something up.We will see who will be leader or something, first lets get some gamers together to have some fun together and biuld some, pilot relationships.lol

trk29
06-22-2009, 04:00 PM
I would love to be in a clan with a lot of you. I don't have time to manage, build website etc. though.

I really like DESODE'S idea of giving the clans tag VG for veteran gamers. Hope fully we could put some sort of marking on our planes to distinguish us from the rest of the pack.

haitch40
06-22-2009, 04:35 PM
im ps3 too im actually writing this on it now lol

SeaCat
06-22-2009, 05:25 PM
PSN name is Seekatze. I don't get on much right now, waiting for BF1943 to come out, to tide me by until IL-2 ships. :D

peterdegrotere
06-22-2009, 06:26 PM
oke maybe we can ad eatch other on the ps3, so we got eatch other on the friens list.

we got
tkr29,
seacat
haitch40
rodan1000
peterdegrotere
....a friend of myne, wil confirm)

PS3 tags
peterdegrotere tag: THElostONEnl

tkr29 tag:tkr29 (if im correct. tkr confirm please)

seacat tag:seekatze

haitch40 tag:(let us know)

rodan1000 tag:rodan1000

friend of myne (game a lot with him, will lett you know

SeaCat
06-22-2009, 06:46 PM
It's seekatze, actually, not seakatze. :)

Rodan1000
06-22-2009, 08:24 PM
PS3 tag: Rodan1000

trk29
06-22-2009, 09:16 PM
oke maybe we can ad eatch other on the ps3, so we got eatch other on the friens list.

we got
tkr29,
seacat
haitch40
rodan1000
peterdegrotere

PS3 tags

Incorrect

trk29

Wehrwulf
06-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Anyone for the good ol' 360?

trk29
06-23-2009, 01:04 AM
Anyone for the good ol' 360?

That's in another thread.....;)

weezernod
06-23-2009, 01:44 AM
You guys flying for any particular country? More of a Luft guy.

jherf is my tag

reference il2 with you add me so I know where you're from.

...and one more thing just incase my other post gets buried. I haven't been able to dig up any info on whether there will be any joystick support for the PS3 side of things.

SeaCat
06-23-2009, 02:10 AM
Yeah, I plan on flying Luftwaffe, too. Mm, ME-109... I believe I heard there would be joystick support, but as far as which ones, nobody is sure yet (as far as I know). I know two nice ones were released fairly recently, both go for $50.

weezernod
06-23-2009, 02:17 AM
Hook a brother up with a Gustav and one squirt will set them all a flame.

Mage_016
06-23-2009, 04:05 AM

we got
tkr29,
seacat
haitch40
rodan1000
peterdegrotere

PS3 tags

haitch40 tag:(let us know)

rodan1000 tag:(let us know)

You can add me too, PSN tag is Mage_016

Douglas Bader
06-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Please add the oldest of you all, entitled to wear VOVG (Very Old Veteran Gamer) on the side of his plane :grin: Tag in the picture so I can remember.

Mage_016
06-24-2009, 03:58 AM
Please add the oldest of you all, entitled to wear VOVG (Very Old Veteran Gamer) on the side of his plane :grin: Tag in the picture so I can remember.

LoL

haitch40
06-24-2009, 03:13 PM
You can add me too, PSN tag is Mage_016

my psn is also haitch40

peterdegrotere
06-25-2009, 05:53 AM
we got
tkr29,
seacat
haitch40
rodan1000
peterdegrotere

PS3 tags

haitch40 tag:haitch40

weezernod tag: jherf

viereas tag: mage_016

Dougles baqder i dont understand if you want to join, let us know..
And how maNY people will we have must there be a limit, let me know members

weezernod
06-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Not a bad little start to the group, really looking forward to the game now...

trk29
06-25-2009, 01:35 PM
It all depends on where everybody is from I don't think a limit is necessary. I will be playing most of the time during the day throughout the week. That is when I have most of my free time for gaming. So I might run into most of you across the pond if you play in the evening. If you play after work. Since I am in the USA.

ARE WE ALL AGREEING ON (VG) FOR VETERAN GAMERS? I like the tag

HauptmannMolders
06-25-2009, 03:02 PM
Hey guys,

Well I'm new to this forum but am 32 and am extremely excited about this game, we've been waiting forever basically right? Anyway I'd love to join your clan if possible. Now I will also from time to time be playing with other friends under a clan we use for Moderen Warfare but to be honest even though I've talked these guys into getting this game they won't take it as seriously as I plan to.

Also my PS3 tag will finally make sense, I get a lot of questions about it but no more:

PS3 tag: HauptmannMolders

Thanks for the consideration!

irrelevant
06-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Same as HauptmannMolders, I'm 32 and will be all over this game. Been lurking [obsessively] on the forum for well over a month now. Greetings!

PS3 tag: irrelevant24

I'm on mostly in the evenings and weekends.

peterdegrotere
06-25-2009, 04:59 PM
som haupmann and irrelevant24 are you in for joining ur clan? saw your gamertag but is it just to game with or to join the clan, and has anybody of you how many people we need in the clan at the most, let me now your thoughs

Desode
06-25-2009, 05:02 PM
ALL RIGHT DAMN it !!! Since this was my idea ! I have to join. But I have to get a flightstick for the ps3 still !

PS3 tag: Desode

HauptmannMolders
06-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Ummm well not sure I undertsand your question but yes I'd like to join your clan once on line. Again I will be playing with my MW clan once in a while but I suspect I'll mostly be playing with you guys. I like winning ;)

hetsar
06-25-2009, 05:07 PM
il join in guys! my PSN is hetsar i have been playing since the first IL2

irrelevant
06-25-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm interested in joining. If gets to be too many, in the collective opinion, I'm comfortable with simply playing alongside some of the vets from here. ;)

I have to ask, is everyone posting in this thread a "veteran" a.k.a. "old?" How do we define old? I feel old, but I'm actually rather young in age. :)

trk29
06-25-2009, 09:57 PM
I took it as being a veteran of IL-2. I used to play the crap out of this game. I started a thread to find out how old most of us are and most of us are over 30. This is where the Veteran Gamer thread originated from. So it's good we will all be playing ps3.

Funny thing. I have deleted almost all of my friends list on psn except for two and replaced all you guys that way it will be easy to find someone to play with. I have a feeling this game will not be coming out of my disc tray except to play Blu-Ray's.

Also to make things a little easier everybody should incorporate their psn into their signature. You don't have to have a pic just the psn.

trk29
06-25-2009, 10:04 PM
som haupmann and irrelevant24 are you in for joining ur clan? saw your gamertag but is it just to game with or to join the clan, and has anybody of you how many people we need in the clan at the most, let me now your thoughs

Edit your posts to reflect. You got me as tkr29

Should be

trk29

irrelevant
06-25-2009, 11:07 PM
I took it as being a veteran of IL-2. I used to play the crap out of this game. I started a thread to find out how old most of us are and most of us are over 30. This is where the Veteran Gamer thread originated from. So it's good we will all be playing ps3.

Also to make things a little easier everybody should incorporate their psn into their signature. You don't have to have a pic just the psn.

D'oh! I see. If the clan is for veterans of IL-2, then I'll simply see some of you online. No need to be part of the clan when this is my first Il-2 experience. I'll need to learn the aspects of the game first, so I'm sure I'll be spending a bunch of time in free flight, or training, to begin.

Regardless, I can't wait! :cool:

trk29
06-26-2009, 02:01 AM
D'oh! I see. If the clan is for veterans of IL-2, then I'll simply see some of you online. No need to be part of the clan when this is my first Il-2 experience. I'll need to learn the aspects of the game first, so I'm sure I'll be spending a bunch of time in free flight, or training, to begin.

Regardless, I can't wait! :cool:

I'm not saying that is what the clan will consist of (IL2 Veterans). Just older men that loved the original and well are not teenagers and know how to play this game. This game is very much a sim to me and I want to play it with people that are mature and are not adolescents. This game will deserve some respect like the original IL-2 and to Gaijin for making this game.

irrelevant
06-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Very well. That makes perfect sense.

Mage_016
06-26-2009, 05:08 AM
Well, maybe i'll have to introduce my self a little bit too, since I haven't done it yet. Like I said in another thread where all this started I'm 28 years old. And I'm from Lapland, Finland. I have no experience of il-series like most of you guys do. But I've played red baron II few years ago a lot, it gave me a hint what kind is proper simulator. I've been waiting for THE simulator to land on my playstation a while now. Finally it's happening. I won't take this clan as a clan, for me it's more like a community tag this V.G. or VG (whatever it's going to be) so I can reconnaise you guys up there. Thank you, next.

peterdegrotere
06-26-2009, 05:52 AM
Members update:

trk29 tag:trk29 (if im correct. tkr confirm please)

irrelevant tag: irrelevant24

hauptman tag: hauptmannMolders

hetsar tag: hetsar

lance tag:lance1721

spitfire tag: subarugaz

GUYTS LET ME KNOW PLEASE, HOW MANY PEOPLE IN OUR GROUP, IS THIS ENOUGH, IM NOT THE LEADER HERE, WE SHOULD DISCUS THOSE THINGS LATER(LEADER, WEBSITE/ OR NOT, IM NOT GOOD WITH THAT, MAYBE WE CAN MAKE A HYVES ...THAT I CAN), PLEASE LET ME KNOW

SeaCat
06-26-2009, 06:41 AM
Once the game's out, we'll be able to get a better feel for things, as far as when people are on and that sort of thing. Maybe we can divide the squad up into smaller groups based on when people are able to play. I'd say the more, the merrier, that way there's always a person around for you to fly with. :)

peterdegrotere
06-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Once the game's out, we'll be able to get a better feel for things, as far as when people are on and that sort of thing. Maybe we can divide the squad up into smaller groups based on when people are able to play. I'd say the more, the merrier, that way there's always a person around for you to fly with. :)

thats right, just you all let me know your thoughs please, i just dont want a clan were in the end you see people not showing up online for a while, and your still playing like with any other dude thats online.

FilthyPrick
06-26-2009, 03:37 PM
PLease count me in if you have not been overwelmed already. PSN tag: Lance1721 and vet of all IL2 versions along the years - age: 41

peterdegrotere
06-26-2009, 05:30 PM
PLease count me in if you have not been overwelmed already. PSN tag: Lance1721 and vet of all IL2 versions along the years - age: 41

oke lance your in

HauptmannMolders
06-26-2009, 08:13 PM
I like it, and look forward to punching lots of little holes into anything that moves and doesn't have a VG on it.

Pumped.

Spitfire23
06-27-2009, 04:59 AM
Hey Guys as you can see im new here, but most definately not new to the il2 franchise.:-P

I thought this thread would be the best place to say hi to you all, as i am a PS3 owner and i am also extremely excited for the release of the Game.

Im an avid flight/combat simulator enthusiast and would love the opportunity to join this Clan of yours.

PSN: SubaruGaz

:cool:

peterdegrotere
06-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Hey Guys as you can see im new here, but most definately not new to the il2 franchise.:-P

I thought this thread would be the best place to say hi to you all, as i am a PS3 owner and i am also extremely excited for the release of the Game.

Im an avid flight/combat simulator enthusiast and would love the opportunity to join this Clan of yours.

PSN: SubaruGaz

:cool:

oke spitfire your in

peterdegrotere
06-27-2009, 12:21 PM
see down to see members update

Douglas Bader
06-27-2009, 01:52 PM
we got
tkr29,
seacat
haitch40
rodan1000
peterdegrotere

PS3 tags

Dougles baqder i dont understand if you want to join, let us know..
And how maNY people will we have must there be a limit, let me know members

Count me in!
PS3 1512marcel

peterdegrotere
06-27-2009, 03:41 PM
Members update:

the few

oke we got 14 people in the veteran right now, people still let me know what is the limit of clanmembers please would not deside on my own please

And members what will be our name veterane in it would be nice please post some ideas please

trk29
06-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Members update:

oke we got 14 people in the veteran right now, people still let me know what is the limit of clanmembers please would not deside on my own please

And members what will be our name veterane in it would be nice please post some ideas please

One thing that would be nice is if we knew exactly how many will be able to fly together in Multiplayer. Once we know that then we can cut the clan up into squads. Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta etc.. etc.. Maybe 4 to 6 per flight we could have up to fifty people :-P

Just an idea

V.G.C. Veteran Gamer Clan?

I don't know lets here some more input guys

Spitfire23
06-28-2009, 03:34 AM
One thing that would be nice is if we knew exactly how many will be able to fly together in Multiplayer. Once we know that then we can cut the clan up into squads. Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta etc.. etc.. Maybe 4 to 6 per flight we could have up to fifty people :-P

Just an idea

V.G.C. Veteran Gamer Clan?

I don't know lets here some more input guys

Yes i would definately use the word Veteran, but clan just seems like the wrong word. i would rather use squadron than clan.

something along the lines of Veteran Gamer Squadron or Veteran Aces Squadron

Just putting it out there :)

hetsar
06-28-2009, 12:07 PM
Veteran Aces Squadron i like the sound of that!

Spitfire23
06-28-2009, 12:23 PM
i like the sound of that!

Thanks, Glad you like it ;)

hetsar
06-28-2009, 04:48 PM
Ok guys i think we should start add each other now, and also add any new members along the way;)

peterdegrotere
06-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Ok guys i think we should start add each other now, and also add any new members along the way;)

yeah start by ps3 up this week to ad you all to my friends list, page 5 guys you can see the members so please start sending the invites to eatch oder and the veteran squadron sounds nice for a clan name

trk29
06-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Yes i would definately use the word Veteran, but clan just seems like the wrong word. i would rather use squadron than clan.

something along the lines of Veteran Gamer Squadron or Veteran Aces Squadron

Just putting it out there :)

Nice I like it you have my vote

V.A.S. Veteran Aces Squadron

Lets get a go, no go from everybody.

HauptmannMolders
06-29-2009, 12:19 AM
Works for me! Nice one! I haven't played IL2 in a quite a while as I got rid of my pc for a laptop but i'm pretty excited.

irrelevant
06-29-2009, 02:40 AM
V.A.S. sounds just fine. I simply cannot wait to hop into the cockpit and take to the skies!

Mage_016
06-29-2009, 07:22 AM
VAS sounds good. Even though 'ace' isn't best word for my skills and experience yet.

Spitfire23
06-29-2009, 12:08 PM
VAS sounds good. Even though 'ace' isn't best word for my skills and experience yet.

Well you cant know until you have played the game,

i mean, yes people like most of us have played many different sims have a head start, but all of us will have to develop when we play it to become aces right?

irrelevant
06-29-2009, 02:24 PM
We can call ourselves "Veteran Airmen Squadron" until we achieve ace status. LOL.

HauptmannMolders
06-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Hey guys retarded question: How do you add your signatiure pix to your profile?

Spitfire23
06-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Hey guys retarded question: How do you add your signatiure pix to your profile?

Go to the User Control Panel, then on side menu click Edit signature
Now scroll down to signature picture.

If thats now enough info just let me know ;)

HauptmannMolders
06-29-2009, 08:15 PM
Thank you

peterdegrotere
06-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Members update:

trk29 tag:trk29

if i forgot anyone let me know please
And dougles your tag 1512marcel, doesnt work so let me know

trk29
07-01-2009, 12:47 AM

if i forgot anyone let me know please
And dougles your tag 1512marcel, doesnt work so let me know

I still think we should wait until we find out how many people are allowed in MP that way we can divide up everybody into squads of four people and assign them to alpha, bravo, charlie, delta etc. etc.

Update, Anton said there will be up to 16 players for multiplayer.

So if there is sixteen people allowed in one room then we could have two squads of four, eight total (V.A.S.) fighting eight other people that come into our room. Or we could have four squads of four doing free flight, practicing formations. etc etc.

So that means four squads of four. Playing at the same time.

Okay I set up squads based on sixteen players online with four man squads this should get the ball rolling with who is in your squad. Will edit later once we get more pilots. Being four man squads this will work.

Alpha Flight

peterdegrotere psn: THElostONEnl

trk29 psn:trk29

seacat psn:seekatze

Bravo Flight

rodan1000 psn:rodan1000

weezernod psn: jherf

viereas psn: Mage_016

haitch40 psn:haitch40

Charlie Flight

irrelevant psn: irrelevant24

hauptman psn: hauptmannMolders

hetsar psn: hetsar

FilthyPrick psn:lance1721

Delta Flight

spitfire psn: subarugaz

Douglas Bader psn: 1512marcel

The Few psn: cep34

xtrm3d

Echo Flight

Desode psn: Desode

Foxtrot Flight

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight

irrelevant
07-01-2009, 01:29 AM
^^

I like this concept. Thank you, TRK. We'll simply need to finesse the details once the game is released and we can establish who plays during mornings, evenings, weekdays, weekends, etc.

Once the squads are finalized, we can possibly take it to another level of detail and pick wingmen. ;)

trk29
07-01-2009, 01:40 AM
^^

I like this concept. Thank you, TRK. We'll simply need to finesse the details once the game is released and we can establish who plays during mornings, evenings, weekdays, weekends, etc.

Once the squads are finalized, we can possibly take it to another level of detail and pick wingmen. ;)

My pleasure. Squads can change if we get everybody who plays at certain times on the same squads.

Like I said I mostly play during the day through out the week and sometimes late at night around 11 p.m. eastern standard time. We can always use the forum to post times when everybody can meet that way we might be able to play more with each other.

The Few
07-01-2009, 01:50 AM
I'd be interested in joining a Squadron. My PSN is cep34.

HauptmannMolders
07-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Very cool. I'll start adding everybody in the next 24hrs.

Regards.

HauptmannMolders
VAS - Charlie Flight

^I like!

For anyone adding me in the meantime please note the capital H not lower as above. Otherwise I'll get around to you shortly.

irrelevant
07-01-2009, 01:59 AM

Sweet avatar! Welcome!

As a side note, while Anton could not elaborate, he did mention MP will be up to 16 players. That would allow two of our squads to take on the enemy in a packed room for an even match up (advanatage VAS, of course).

:grin:

Spitfire23
07-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Wow thanks trk29, That has saved alot of future confusion and at least we can see how things are going to work out.

SeaCat
07-01-2009, 02:28 AM
Very cool. We'll have to set up a forum and stuff once the game's out, get some plans of attack for the different modes, tactics, etc. Once the squads and wingmen are finalized, it'll be fun to get some competition going in the clan, see which flight can rack up the best kill ratio. :)

trk29
07-01-2009, 02:49 AM

Welcome to Delta Flight

trk29
07-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Please add flight sqaudron unit name to your sig for easy find.

The Few
07-01-2009, 04:39 AM
Sweet avatar! Welcome!

Thanks! And Hello to the rest of the squad!

Mage_016
07-01-2009, 05:38 AM
Members update:

trk29 tag:trk29

viereas tag: Mage_016

hauptman tag: HauptmannMolders

Edited my tag it's whit capital M

trk29
07-01-2009, 05:40 AM
Edited my tag it's whit capital M

Done.

sasquatch
07-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Very cool what you PS3ers have going on here. Hopefully, us Xboxers can come up with something too. Too bad we can't fly together.

Oh, and since it's a game forum on the internet, I have to give my obligatory fanboyish "PS3 sucks!". :grin: Just kiddin'.

hetsar
07-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Ok edited my sig.

peterdegrotere
07-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Ok edited my sig.
the few would you like to join i understand, please confirm this and give uss your ps3 tag please and ill ad you to the list

and ps: i
have bin sending invites to my clanmates, please do the same ,thanks guys

The Few
07-01-2009, 05:43 PM
the few would you like to join i understand, please confirm this and give uss your ps3 tag please and ill ad you to the list

and ps: i
have bin sending invites to my clanmates, please do the same ,thanks guys

I confirm. PSN: cep34

peterdegrotere
07-01-2009, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=peterdegrotere;80988]Members update:

the few tag cep34

oke we got 15 people in the veteran right now, people still let me know what is the limit of clanmembers please would not deside on my own please

marcel your tag didnt work so please let me know your tag

And the few welcom to the squadrion
v

trk29
07-01-2009, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=peterdegrotere;80988]Members update:

the few tag cep34

oke we got 15 people in the veteran right now, people still let me know what is the limit of clanmembers please would not deside on my own please

marcel your tag didnt work so please let me know your tag

And the few welcom to the squadrion
v

Hey I updated the list last night did you see? Look at page 7

And Add V.A.S. Alpha Flight to your sig.

Mage_016
07-02-2009, 05:20 AM
Okay I set up squads based on sixteen players online with four man squads this should get the ball rolling with who is in your squad. Will edit later once we get more pilots. Being four man squads this will work.

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

hauptman psn: HauptmannMolders

Delta Flight

Echo Flight

Foxtrot Flight

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight

For clearance let's use and update this list only.

And is it possible trk for you to keep this list updated and raising it up in thread in some regular period?

peterdegrotere
07-02-2009, 05:54 AM
[QUOTE=peterdegrotere;81552]

Hey I updated the list last night did you see? Look at page 7

And Add V.A.S. Alpha Flight to your sig.

I put this list up again, because a new member was , the last guy on the list is newm i only put the list on, when there is someone new added,
i mist your update tkr , i,m always used to do this every time when i see a new guy and did this from the beginning, but as we started this clan in a way , i think we will be the guys doing this(if its oke with the rest we will be the leader and co leader of the stuff(in withch order we will see tkr) if this is oke with the rest, when we make teams later we can make leaders of different teams (brave, delta .........

and i saw there was a list made with teams, but maybe we have to see withs guys play together a lot and are online at the same time(with country there from, timezones) i have a mate of myn with i game a lot with so he whill be on my team if thats oke

greetz peter

Mage_016
07-02-2009, 07:20 AM
i saw there was a list made with teams, but maybe we have to see withs guys play together a lot and are online at the same time(with country there from, timezones) i have a mate of myn with i game a lot with so he whill be on my team if thats oke

greetz peter

This split up with these flights is only a raw version as I see it. Time zones are very good way to put people in flights, but it's not the onlyone. By the way it's 10am here when i write this. And I play mostly at 9pm to midnight at local time.

trk29
07-02-2009, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=trk29;81554]

I put this list up again, because a new member was , the last guy on the list is newm i only put the list on, when there is someone new added,
i mist your update tkr , i,m always used to do this every time when i see a new guy and did this from the beginning, but as we started this clan in a way , i think we will be the guys doing this(if its oke with the rest we will be the leader and co leader of the stuff(in withch order we will see tkr) if this is oke with the rest, when we make teams later we can make leaders of different teams (brave, delta .........

and i saw there was a list made with teams, but maybe we have to see withs guys play together a lot and are online at the same time(with country there from, timezones) i have a mate of myn with i game a lot with so he whill be on my team if thats oke

greetz peter

I am fine with everything you said. We can update flight squadrons later when we figure out what time everybody is playing. Yes I put your friend in Alpha flight with me and you. Leader or co-leader it doesn't matter to me. I just figured I would try to get things going a little smoother.

I have enough squadrons for 32 people so we will stop the list there and if more people want to join then maybe we can add more but I think 32 is a fine number for now.

trk29
07-02-2009, 01:41 PM
For clearance let's use and update this list only.

And is it possible trk for you to keep this list updated and raising it up in thread in some regular period?

Sure.

peterdegrotere
07-02-2009, 04:17 PM
oke trk, we controle the whole thing as starters of this squadron, if thats oke with the rest, .

Is there anyone who knows how to make a own forum, website.is it free? i have not looked in to this, im happy to start one, but i just dont know to mutch abouth this, some info members please..

Ps , i love ( and i speak for trk also to i think) that our clan is coming to getter nice with all our clan-members.

i hope we will have a lot of fun with all of us, and hope we will have some fanatick gamers that just dont play for a view weeks, but keep this thing alive, but we will see

peterdegrotere
07-02-2009, 06:27 PM
i have started our own forum site, working out how it works and let you know the adress and stuff, tomorrow i will send you all a link here were to go and send a invite that i will accept so your a member of our new vas site

Spitfire23
07-02-2009, 07:21 PM
i hope we will have a lot of fun with all of us, and hope we will have some fanatick gamers that just dont play for a view weeks, but keep this thing alive, but we will see

We certainly will have buckets full of fun with this game.

And as a heads up i will be one of the regular players striving to keep this game going for years upon end. ;)

Spitfire23
07-02-2009, 07:23 PM
if started our own forum site, working out how it works and let you know the adress and stuff

Great! cant wait to see what you have come up with

peterdegrotere
07-02-2009, 08:47 PM
thanks for the great reply, spitfire, you all check below here

i have started our own forum site, working out how it works and let you know the adress and stuff, tomorrow i will send you all a link here, were to go and send an invite option to our new site/forum ,when you join i will accept so your a member of our new v.a.s forum

hetsar
07-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Cool cant wait to see the site!:)

peterdegrotere
07-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Importend, our own site?forum is up in the air, join now please members

for members that dont know, i have made our own VAS forum/site, our own privet clan place to hang out

go to this link http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.com/user/gateway/?new_user=True

type in your user name (ps3 tag)
your email adress
and your password you wanna use

i will check every hour and confirm you and your up on our forum as a VAS member, please do guys we will have our own clan forum, nice ha

on the other post imported for vas members only... you can see wo is already a member on our VAS forum/site

Spitfire23
07-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Importend, our own site?forum is up in the air, join now please members

for members that dont know, i have made our own VAS forum/site, our own privet clan place to hang out

go to this link http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.com/user/gateway/?new_user=True

your email adress

i will check every our and confirm you and your up on our forum as a VAS member, please do guys we will have our own clan forum, nice ha

Well done! thanks for spending your time on creating that

*Thumbs up*

peterdegrotere
07-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Importend, our own site?forum is up in the air, join now please members,

who wansta join our clan let me know ps3 gamers and you can join

go to this link http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.co...?new_user=True

your email adress

i will check every hour and confirm you and your up on our forum as a VAS member, please do guys we will have our own clan forum, nice ha

on the other post ---imported for vas members only... ---you can see who is already a member on our VAS forum/site

ps:dont forget to put a link of the site under your FAVOURITES on your pc for a easy fing, the link here

http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.com/forum/

If you have any questions abouth the forum or something let me know here

trk29
07-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Looks good can't wait to use it. Thanks for creating it.

Peter, don't forget to add to your signature of what flight you are in.

It should read

V.A.S. Alpha Flight

peterdegrotere
07-04-2009, 09:03 AM
just for the newcomers
and members

Importend, our own site?forum is up in the air, join now please members,

who wansta join our clan let me know ps3 gamers and you can join its a ps3 clan

go to this link http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.co...?new_user=True

your email adress

on the other post ---imported for vas members only... ---you can see who is already a member on our VAS forum/site

ps:dont forget to put a link of the site under your FAVOURITES on your pc for a easy fing, the link here

hetsar
07-04-2009, 09:36 AM
ok i have joined, will we all be admins? and new members just fourm members?

peterdegrotere
07-04-2009, 11:59 AM
ok i have joined, will we all be admins? and new members just fourm members?

if added everybody as members on the forum as i see it in my menu, only im admin, just for maintenens the forum,

peterdegrotere
07-04-2009, 12:00 PM
added people at our clan forum

a ps3 clan

thelostonenl

subaru

desode

cep34

seekatze

subaru

trk29

vieras

xtrm3d

hetsar

irrelevant

lj37

haitch40

for new members that wanto join it is for the ps3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by peterdegrotere; Today at 11:58 AM.

hetsar
07-04-2009, 12:10 PM
ah ok

trk29
07-04-2009, 09:50 PM
added people at our clan forum

a ps3 clan

thelostonenl

subaru

desode

cep34

seekatze

subaru

trk29

vieras

xtrm3d

hetsar

irrelevant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by peterdegrotere; Today at 11:58 AM.

Is new member xtrm3d a member of this forum? He is now in delta flight

trk29
07-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Updated list

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

Delta Flight

psn: xtrm3d

Echo Flight

psn: lj37

Foxtrot Flight

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight

Desode welcome to Echo flight sorry it took me so long to add you, don't forget to add,

V.A.S Echo Flight

to your sig.

The Few
07-05-2009, 05:28 AM
Thanks for setting up the site Peter!!! :grin:

peterdegrotere
07-05-2009, 11:45 AM
trk can you put lj 37 in a group please on the list,

trk29
07-05-2009, 12:11 PM

Is this your friend that you said might be joining the one you game a lot with?

trk29
07-05-2009, 12:32 PM

Updated list

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

L_J37

Delta Flight

Echo Flight

Foxtrot Flight

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight

L_J37 welcome to Charlie Flight

irrelevant welcome to Echo Flight

irrelevant
07-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Thank you, sir. ;)

peterdegrotere
07-05-2009, 04:06 PM
no thats not my mate trk, just someone that wanted to join

update
added people at our clan forum , that joint our forum

a ps3 clan

thelostonenl

subaru

desode

cep34

seekatze

subaru

trk29

vieras

xtrm3d

hetsar

irrelevant

lj37

haitch40

rodan

trk29
07-06-2009, 05:57 AM
Updated list

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

L_J37

Delta Flight

Douglas Bader psn: marcel1512

Echo Flight

JRay85 psn: JRay85

Foxtrot Flight

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight

L_J37 welcome to Charlie Flight

don't forget to add

V.A.S. Charlie Flight to your signature

trk29
07-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Count me in!
PS3 1512marcel

Hey Douglas your psn is backwards in your sig

it should be

marcel1512

peterdegrotere
07-06-2009, 04:39 PM

it should be

marcel1512

let uss know dougless and join the VAS veteran forum please,i made it so all of our clan-members can meet there fore and before il2 releases

http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.com/user/gateway/?new_user=True.

ill check to confirm your joining and, the forum is al yours.

this counts for + 25?30/40 or older people that like to join

peterdegrotere
07-08-2009, 05:07 AM
update

a ps3 clan

thelostonenl

subaru

desode

cep34

seekatze

subaru

trk29

vieras

xtrm3d

hetsar

irrelevant

lj37

haitch40

rodan

new added lance

haitch40
07-08-2009, 01:02 PM
update

a ps3 clan

thelostonenl

subaru

desode

cep34

seekatze

subaru

trk29

vieras

xtrm3d

hetsar

irrelevant

lj37

haitch40

rodan

new added lance

u put subaru down twice lol

Douglas Bader
07-08-2009, 10:28 PM

it should be

marcel1512

That's the age man, I'm already starting to degenerate.....but thanks for filling in my blanks.

Regards,

Douglas

Douglas Bader
07-08-2009, 10:34 PM
let uss know dougless and join the VAS veteran forum please,i made it so all of our clan-members can meet there fore and before il2 releases

http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.com/user/gateway/?new_user=True.

this counts for + 25?30/40 or older people that like to join

Hello Peter,

Nice to have our own clan, our own forum, our own veterans. All we need now is the game. I just joined the new forum. I have bee naway for a while, that's why I didn't respond.

Regards,

Douglas

Spitfire23
07-08-2009, 11:10 PM
u put subaru down twice lol

Im Just that Good ;)

trk29
07-09-2009, 12:20 AM
That's the age man, I'm already starting to degenerate.....but thanks for filling in my blanks.

Regards,

Douglas

Don't forget to add

V.A.S. Delta Flight to your Sig.

Douglas Bader
07-09-2009, 09:45 AM
I'll take care of that tonight.

peterdegrotere
07-09-2009, 03:47 PM
I'll take care of that tonight.

if ill see ya i will accept douglas

HauptmannMolders
07-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Hey guys,

Still waiting for irrelevant and lance to reply to my friend requests, no rush obviously but the next time you're on check it out.

Hey I'm so excited about this I actually bought the original Blazing Angels which i've discovered is comeplete shite BUT I ran into four guys on line and went 39-0, is that normal? Seemed altogether too easy!?!?!? Anyone else play this game?

+>>

trk29
07-10-2009, 03:28 PM
I'm still waiting for Irrelevant and Lance myself to add me.

FilthyPrick
07-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey guys,

Still waiting for irrelevant and lance to reply to my friend requests, no rush obviously but the next time you're on check it out.

Hey I'm so excited about this I actually bought the original Blazing Angels which i've discovered is comeplete shite BUT I ran into four guys on line and went 39-0, is that normal? Seemed altogether too easy!?!?!? Anyone else play this game?

+>>

forgive ignorance, what friend request and how do I accept?

irrelevant
07-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't added you. I've been out of town for a while and really busy with work. Rest assured, I'll add everyone sometime this weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

trk29
07-10-2009, 06:23 PM

On the ps3. Go to friends list and you will see me and whoever else on there saying you have friend rquest. Click X and then add us to your friends.

peterdegrotere
07-10-2009, 10:00 PM

go here to join our own clan forum filty
http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.co...?new_user=True.

trk29
07-10-2009, 10:01 PM
go here to join our own clan forum filty
http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.co...?new_user=True.

He already joined he is lance1721
he is talking about the ps3 friends list.

peterdegrotere
07-11-2009, 03:34 PM
ive answerd your message on the forum tkr or was it trk, well doesnt mather, check yuor inbox for some messages

JRay85
07-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey guys,
I have been excited about this game for a while now and just stumbled upon these forums. If you guys have room i would like to be a part of the clan. Im a WW2 aviation nut and a pilot (in-training for the US Army) and think i would enjoy being a part of this community. Please let me know. I tried the link for newcomers forum and it didnt work for me.
My PSN: JRay85

trk29
07-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Hey guys,
I have been excited about this game for a while now and just stumbled upon these forums. If you guys have room i would like to be a part of the clan. Im a WW2 aviation nut and a pilot (in-training for the US Army) and think i would enjoy being a part of this community. Please let me know. I tried the link for newcomers forum and it didnt work for me.
My PSN: JRay85

Sure, Peterdegrotere and I are the squad leaders and we still have room for more pilots. So welcome aboard. You will be in Echo Flight follow this link to our Squadron forum and sign up there as well.

http://veteranacessquadron.lefora.co.../?new_user=True

Add this to your signature here and on our forum.

V.A.S. Echo Flight

trk29
07-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Updated list

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

L_J37

Delta Flight

Echo Flight

Foxtrot Flight

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight

JRay85 welcom to Echo Flight

peterdegrotere
07-17-2009, 10:57 AM
jray you are added as a member and can acces our veteran forum, enjoy

V.a.S "we fly to kill"

trk29
07-17-2009, 02:02 PM
MAKE SURE YOU ADD EVERYBODY ON YOUR PS3 send the comment "IL-2" so people know to accept you as a friend.

Updated list

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

rodan1000 psn: rodan1000

haitch40 psn: haitch40

Charlie Flight

FilthyPrick psn: lance1721

psn: L_J37

Delta Flight

Echo Flight

Foxtrot Flight

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight
MAKE SURE YOU ADD EVERYBODY ON YOUR PS3 send the comment "IL-2" so people know to accept you as a friend.

peterdegrotere
07-20-2009, 09:02 PM
guys from vas, we got a new member called p-51,

p welcom to the club, enjoy the forum, and hope to fly with ya soon

"we fly to kill"

P-51
07-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Morning, i put my PSN in the other forum in the PSN bits

trk29
07-21-2009, 02:40 PM

Updated list

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

Delta Flight

Echo Flight

P-51 psn: reaper1526

Foxtrot Flight

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight

reaper1526 welcome to Echo Flight. Please put

V.A.S. Echo Flight

in your sig

P-51
07-21-2009, 03:44 PM
ok ill add all you people :grin: PSN needs friends folders so you can organise them properly, yes im slightly OCD :-P Cant wait to play with you guys!!
Can you see my Sig? I did it on my PS3 so im not shore it worked! :confused:
Chris

trk29
07-21-2009, 04:57 PM
ok ill add all you people :grin: PSN needs friends folders so you can organise them properly, yes im slightly OCD :-P Cant wait to play with you guys!!
Can you see my Sig? I did it on my PS3 so im not shore it worked! :confused:
Chris

Is there supposed to be a picture in your sig?

P-51
07-21-2009, 05:22 PM
I know i havent put one in yet! :grin:

peterdegrotere
07-21-2009, 05:28 PM
p-51 said:
Although I fly through the valley of death I fear no evil as im at 30,000ft and climbing
i love that saying, cant we make this our VAS sign saying, anyone??

P-51
07-21-2009, 05:44 PM
I could probably get that into a sig if you want? It has to be my all time favourite saying. I love it.

The Few
07-22-2009, 04:08 AM
p-51 said:
Although I fly through the valley of death I fear no evil as im at 30,000ft and climbing
i love that saying, cant we make this our VAS sign saying, anyone??

That's pretty awesome, I'm down with it.

trk29
07-22-2009, 04:10 AM
It's so big though. Whatever you can work out P-51

peterdegrotere
07-22-2009, 08:05 AM
It's so big though. Whatever you can work out P-51

yeah would be nice in a sign logo for VAS, let the world know who we are

P-51
07-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Ill get to work right away! Anyything else you want included (Any cool pictures?)
Chris

peterdegrotere
07-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Ill get to work right away! Anyything else you want included (Any cool pictures?)
Chris

find a cool pic

P-51
07-22-2009, 10:11 AM
Will do *Finds laptop*
Chris

P-51
07-22-2009, 01:41 PM
first attempt anyone like it? Feedback would be apreciated :grin:
Chris

haitch40
07-22-2009, 01:58 PM
first attempt anyone like it? Feedback would be apreciated :grin:
Chris

we r flyboys not infantry grunts so put a plane there

P-51
07-22-2009, 02:02 PM
Ok, how you mean "put a plane there"?

haitch40
07-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Ok, how you mean "put a plane there"?

as in put a plane into the picture and make the aircraft stand out

P-51
07-22-2009, 02:11 PM
kk I might have to compleatly redo the pic then...

trk29
07-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Not a big fan of anime. Sorry.

Also the sig needs to be wider than it is taller. Like mine.

P-51
07-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Got ya im working on a real spit nose art sig now

irrelevant
07-22-2009, 03:50 PM
Here's some pics from an airshow last weekend... :)

P-51
07-22-2009, 03:54 PM
nice mind if i use some?

P-51
07-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Here hows this? Its not my best work... But hay im tired..
Chris:grin:

irrelevant
07-22-2009, 04:02 PM
nice mind if i use some?

by all means, go ahead! :)

irrelevant
07-22-2009, 04:04 PM

I like this, but the white font needs to be made dark. Maybe VAS could be a bold font and the quote can be in black or gray.

Just a thought. ;)

P-51
07-22-2009, 04:06 PM
You got a nice camera mate a Sony DSLR-A200 you were on f/8 on 1/320 sec. ISO-100 focal length 360mm. You were using aperture priority. Not a bad photo of a spit altogether

P-51
07-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Right Is this better?
Chris

irrelevant
07-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Oh, I nabbed these from another site. I personally own a Nikon D50 with an 18-200mm VR lens, but I went to the show with a camcorder instead. A bunch of guys posted these photos on airshowbuzz.com after the event, so I can't take credit. :(

irrelevant
07-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Right Is this better?
Chris

Much better, in my opinion. :)

P-51
07-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Oh, I nabbed these from another site. I personally own a Nikon D50 with an 18-200mm VR lens, but I went to the show with a camcorder instead. A bunch of guys posted these photos on airshowbuzz.com after the event, so I can't take credit. :(

Ohhh lol D50 Is brilliant but having used a D200 the other day I fell in love. Bit of saving to go though....:(

It looks considerabley better now actualy.
Chris

trk29
07-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Right Is this better?
Chris

You spelled Veteran wrong..

Nice job on the pic but I think it is a little busy with that quote. Besides that quote was used by ubisoft on their game Hawx.

P-51
07-22-2009, 05:00 PM
Oooohhhh did I?? :confused: didn't realise... And is it? Its framed on my grandads wall from WW2! (not the wall the piece of paper!)
Chris

peterdegrotere
07-22-2009, 05:32 PM

this looks really good, a real airplane photo would be nice, thnks for the time to do so p51

P-51
07-22-2009, 05:58 PM
I may be able to get a real spit i just need to post process my RIAT 09 photo's i may get it done tomorrow.
Chris

peterdegrotere
07-24-2009, 10:23 AM
he p51 how is the logo going?

P-51
07-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Hey peterdegrotere, I havent had time to start the real one sorry! I was photoshopping my pics of a spit/hurricane/lanc that i might use. I was out today so couldnt do much!
Chris

peterdegrotere
07-24-2009, 05:05 PM
no hurry was just interested

P-51
07-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Ok no probs! had the idea of using this pic with the caption "the last you'll ever see!" On it obviously wit V.A.S and veteren ace squadron on it.
Chris

P-51
07-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Hey hey, had a bit of time so I did a quick sig.
As always some feedback is apreciated!
Chris

P-51
07-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Hey, guess what i forgot to add! :eek:
Chris

Spitfire23
07-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Hey, guess what i forgot to add! :eek:
Chris

The words are a little dark for the picture in my opinion.

nice to see the red arrows in the background ;)

P-51
07-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Yes i agree although i tried other colours and it didnt fit.. i might try to match the spits blue!
Chris.

Spitfire23
07-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Yes i agree although i tried other colours and it didnt fit.. i might try to match the spits blue!
Chris.

Yes ok, glad to see its coming along.

We could do with uploading more than one signature to here and the V.A.S. Forums and having a vote on which one to use.

Keep it up

P-51
07-25-2009, 03:01 PM
I still have the screenshot 1 and this one. Thanks
Chris

peterdegrotere
07-26-2009, 04:47 PM
p51 maybe what would be nice is to project the VAS lettering on to the plane, so its a (VAS logo on the plane)

P-51
07-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Ill try but the problem might be that its 'virtual' text on a 'real' Pic!

Soviet Ace
07-26-2009, 05:16 PM
I'd join in. Probably wouldn't want to be anyone's flight lead or something like that, but I could go anywhere really?

P-51
07-26-2009, 06:21 PM
This anyone?
Chris

P-51
07-26-2009, 06:51 PM
Quick attempt with a cheesy quote but its changable as usual feedback apreciated!
Chris

trk29
07-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Quick attempt with a cheesy quote but its changable as usual feedback apreciated!
Chris

I really like the pic :-P but not the "hotter than the sun"

peterdegrotere
07-27-2009, 10:12 AM

i like the first one with vas on the plane

and sovietace you ,like to join?let me know, i have fot an invite on our forum dont know if its you

P-51
07-27-2009, 10:18 AM

Yeh lol i like the pic too lol but i couldnt think what else to put! Any sugestions? I like that real one aswell. I think once I've redone the one saying "hotter than the sun" we will have to have a vote!
Chris

peterdegrotere
07-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Yeh lol i like the pic too lol but i couldnt think what else to put! Any sugestions? I like that real one aswell. I think once I've redone the one saying "hotter than the sun" we will have to have a vote!
Chris

i like the one with the vas on the plane. hotter than the sun, doesnt do it for me at all i have to say. il like the 30000 and climbing, but if thats to large, maybe...We fly to kill

Soviet Ace
07-28-2009, 01:05 PM

and sovietace you ,like to join?let me know, i have fot an invite on our forum dont know if its you

Yeah I'd probably like to join? Maybe I can convince my neighborhood friend to buy it, and he can join in as well. He liked HAWK and other flight sims so he'd probably like this?

haitch40
07-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Yeah I'd probably like to join? Maybe I can convince my neighborhood friend to buy it, and he can join in as well. He liked HAWK and other flight sims so he'd probably like this?

just a note HAWX is not a sim

Soviet Ace
07-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Oops, didn't mean to say that. And I should have known HAWK was not a sim, my bad. I'm just a bit tired :P

haitch40
07-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Oops, didn't mean to say that. And I should have known HAWK was not a sim, my bad. I'm just a bit tired :P

another note its HAWX not HAWK lol

P-51
07-28-2009, 04:04 PM
Stop picking! I think we need a vote on a tag line letalone anything else!

peterdegrotere
07-28-2009, 04:10 PM

let us know ,the link is also on this page or at any post by trk29

trk29
08-01-2009, 12:40 PM
What about one of these guys
http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo341/timmykeith29/IL-2%20BOP/sqsig2.jpg
http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo341/timmykeith29/IL-2%20BOP/squadsig.jpg

P-51
08-01-2009, 12:42 PM
I like it! Do you want to stick em up on the other sight and have a poll? Chris

trk29
08-01-2009, 12:45 PM
I just posted it there asking opinions

P-51
08-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Ok.
100th post woop! :cool:
Chris

trk29
08-01-2009, 09:59 PM
What about this?

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo341/timmykeith29/IL-2%20BOP/squadgirlsigsize3.jpg

trk29
08-02-2009, 01:29 AM
Okay guys here are a few qoutes if these sound good let me know I will post these on our VAS forum and we can vote on one and I will put it in the signature we decide upon and we will be ready to rock.

Qoutes

"May God have mercy upon our enemies, because we won't"

"Lightning from the sky, Thunder from the sea."

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way"

"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer"

trk29
08-02-2009, 03:24 AM
Updated list

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

Delta Flight

Echo Flight

Foxtrot Flight

xxgenmattxx psn?

knuckles18 psn?

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight

xxgenmattxx welcome to Foxtrot Flight please update your sig with your flight

knuckles18 welcome to Foxtrot Flight please update your sig with your flight

New members are these your psn id's?

trk29
08-02-2009, 05:47 AM
Qoutes

"May God have mercy upon our enemies, because we won't"

"Lightning from the sky, Thunder from the sea."

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way"

"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer"

trk29
08-02-2009, 07:10 AM
just a note HAWX is not a sim

Hey don't forget you and peter are the only ones on here that haven't upadated their signature with what flight you are in.

P-51
08-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Hey, had a quick look at the list of people and im not on there! Anyway Trk29 do yo mind if i nick you avatar?
Chris

trk29
08-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Hey, had a quick look at the list of people and im not on there! Anyway Trk29 do yo mind if i nick you avatar?
Chris

I fixed the list, I copied and pasted the wrong list that's why you didn't see your name.

Nick my avatar? I made that avatar for anybody to use freely.

P-51
08-02-2009, 08:06 PM
I fixed the list copied and pasted the wrong list.

Nick my avatar? I made that avatar for anybody to use freely.

Ok no problem! Ohh ok! Thanks :grin:
Chris

trk29
08-03-2009, 04:40 AM
Attention flight members head over to the VAS forum and vote on a motto and sig.

haitch40
08-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Hey don't forget you and peter are the only ones on here that haven't upadated their signature with what flight you are in.

i cant because i view forum on ps3

trk29
08-03-2009, 12:44 PM
You should be able to type what flight you are in right?

I'm not talking uploading a picture.

haitch40
08-03-2009, 12:47 PM
You should be able to type what flight you are in right?

I'm not talking uploading a picture.

ok how do u make sigs

trk29
08-03-2009, 12:57 PM
ok how do u make sigs

Go to the top of the page, click on Qlinks and then scroll down to "EDIT SIGNATURE"

haitch40
08-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Go to the top of the page, click on Qlinks and then scroll down to "EDIT SIGNATURE"

it wont let me sorry

P-51
08-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Thats weird :confused: I did my sig on my Ps3 and that worked! I went to it via User CP and looked down the left hand side to find 'edit signature'. Dose that work?
Chris

haitch40
08-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Thats weird :confused: I did my sig on my Ps3 and that worked!

yeh it is

Smudgyboy
08-03-2009, 03:03 PM
GTP_smudgyeboy

old git 47! thanks.

P-51
08-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Hey Smudgyboy, I'll ad you now.
Chris

trk29
08-03-2009, 04:48 PM
GTP_smudgyeboy

old git 47! thanks.

:confused:

What does this post mean?

irrelevant
08-03-2009, 05:00 PM
I think he wants to join... and he's proudly declaring his age. ;)

trk29
08-03-2009, 05:06 PM
I think he wants to join... and he's proudly declaring his age. ;)

That crossed my mind.:-P

trk29
08-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Updated list

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

Delta Flight

Echo Flight

Foxtrot Flight

xxgenmattxx psn?

knuckles18 psn?

Smudgyboy psn: GTP_smudgyeboy

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight

xxgenmattxx welcome to Foxtrot Flight please update your sig with your flight

knuckles18 welcome to Foxtrot Flight please update your sig with your flight

Smudgyboy welcome to Foxtrot Flight please update your sig with your flight

Head over to the VAS forum and sign up there as well.

New members are these your psn id's?

The_Goalie_94
08-03-2009, 05:11 PM
I would join you guys if i had a WORKING PS3. Other then that i would be glad to help if you need it. I can still log into my PS3 and talk and all that stuff, i just can't play games or demo's.

trk29
08-03-2009, 05:15 PM
I would join you guys if i had a WORKING PS3. Other then that i would be glad to help if you need it. I can still log into my PS3 and talk and all that stuff,i just can't play games or demo's.

That is key.:)

Well you are welcome to join if you ever get it working.

And thanks for your offer to help. Much appreciated.

Sero674
08-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Hi there, room for one more?

I'm a sim enthusiast from the UK looking for meaningful teaming on release, very exited about the game and would love to get involved.

PSN : Sero674

chacal49
08-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Used to play il2 on pc ! Will join you with plaisire on the ps3 :-)

PSN:chacale47

P-51
08-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Whats with the sudden influx?

Nonstickron
08-03-2009, 08:28 PM
I'm 31, Nonstickron on PSN. This sounds fun. 5 kids, so I'll definitely be an intermittent player though.

trk29
08-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Great I will add all three of ya

click on the link in the sig to join our VAS Forum.

trk29
08-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi there, room for one more?

I'm a sim enthusiast from the UK looking for meaningful teaming on release, very exited about the game and would love to get involved.

PSN : Sero674

Welcome to Foxtrot Flight please update your sig and head on over to the forum.

trk29
08-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Used to play il2 on pc ! Will join you with plaisire on the ps3 :-)

PSN:chacale47

Welcome to Golf Flight please update your sig and head on over to the VAS Forum link is in my signature.

trk29
08-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Updated list

Alpha Flight

trk29 psn: trk29

seacat psn: seekatze

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

Delta Flight

Echo Flight

Foxtrot Flight

Nonstickron psn: Nonstickron

knuckles18 psn?

Sero674 psn: Sero674

Golf Flight

Chacal49 psn: chacale47

deslauriers806 psn: rdscores

Hotel Flight

deslauriers806 welcome to Golf Flight please update your sig with this information.

trk29
08-03-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm 31, Nonstickron on PSN. This sounds fun. 5 kids, so I'll definitely be an intermittent player though.

Welcome to Foxtrot Flight please update your sig and head on over to the VAS Forum and sign up there. Link is in my signature.

irrelevant
08-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Will there be anyone playing BOP on PS3 that is not part of VAS? Perhaps we can stage our own Operation Bodenplatte! :D

In all seriousness, the number of members will likely serve us well given that many are from the UK/Europe or the U.S./Canada. We can't all be online at the same time...

;)

trk29
08-03-2009, 11:06 PM
xxgenmattxx was a part of Foxtrot flight but he seems a little immature. I asked him what is psn id was and he said
I am the AoD ambassador i do not need to answer to a person such as yourself with your low rank.

We have no place on this squadron for such immaturity.

So he is out. Nonstickron you are now part of Foxtrot Flight.

The_Goalie_94
08-03-2009, 11:21 PM
Updated list

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

Delta Flight

Echo Flight

Foxtrot Flight

knuckles18 psn?

Golf Flight

Hotel Flight

Didn't i come up with that whole thing back in the HAWX days... good times... not as good game... good old' DEATH KNIGHTS.

trk29
08-04-2009, 12:10 AM
Yes it is based off of your model.:-P

trk29
08-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Updated list

Alpha Flight

Bravo Flight

Charlie Flight

Delta Flight

Echo Flight

Foxtrot Flight

knuckles18 psn?

Golf Flight

psn: deslauriers806

Hotel Flight

deslauriers806 welcome to Golf Flight please update your sig with this information.

irrelevant
08-04-2009, 12:20 AM
xxgenmattxx was a part of Foxtrot flight but he seems a little immature. I asked him what is psn id was and he said

We have no place on this squadron for such immaturity.

So he is out. Nonstickron you are now part of Foxtrot Flight.

LMAO! "...and all your base are belong to us!" Maybe he thought he was joining a World of Warcraft squadron? :evil:

fuzzychickens
08-04-2009, 12:54 AM
Where's the 360 squad sign-up?

Clearly from this thread, they should have released the demo on the PS3.

irrelevant
08-04-2009, 12:59 AM
where's the 360 squad sign-up?

Clearly from this thread, they should have released the demo on the ps3.

lol ;)

chacal49
08-04-2009, 02:06 AM
i want that demo now lol :-)

irrelevant
08-04-2009, 02:19 AM
i want hat demo now lol :-)

In case you didn't notice, your sig says "V.S.A." - might want to correct the typo. ;)

chacal49
08-04-2009, 02:25 AM
Done mon Capitaine lol :grin:

irrelevant
08-04-2009, 02:26 AM
Done mon Capitaine lol :grin:

Tres bien, monsieur. Merci. A bientot. ;)

trk29
08-04-2009, 01:55 PM
i want that demo now lol :-)

Like the sig.

rageofatreus
08-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Good morning all, just joined the forum today but have been following the board for a couple of weeks. Really excited for this game and I am a older ps3 user(30 something) that would love to fly with some guys without all the childish cursing and other bs that you get online these days. Also, in preparation for this game I've been looking for a flight stick for ps3. Any recommendations? I've been kinda eyeing the Thrustmaster Hotas but wanted to see what everybody else has or is planning to get.

P-51
08-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Hey, Im planning on getting the Thrustmaster Hotas. Welcome to the forum!
Chris

irrelevant
08-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Good morning all, just joined the forum today but have been following the board for a couple of weeks. Really excited for this game and I am a older ps3 user(30 something) that would love to fly with some guys without all the childish cursing and other bs that you get online these days. Also, in preparation for this game I've been looking for a flight stick for ps3. Any recommendations? I've been kinda eyeing the Thrustmaster Hotas but wanted to see what everybody else has or is planning to get.

Welcome! I bit the bullet and purchased the T Master Hotas X, but I have no idea how it works yet. Still waiting for the demo and then I'll be able to check it out. ;) I can tell you, in terms of design and visual appeal, it seems to be the best stick available for PS3 at the moment.

H Lecter
08-04-2009, 02:49 PM
it seems to be the best stick available for PS3 at the moment.

Yeah, and X360 users envy you for it. :evil:

P-51
08-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Shouldnt have bought an XboxPleaseFixMe then :cool:

rageofatreus
08-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking the Hotas is the way to go. I'm just waiting for this demo to come so I can grab one and begin flying those unfriendly skies.