PDA

View Full Version : why the delay, just throwd up a idea

peterdegrotere
06-13-2009, 10:37 AM
Im asking myself why it takes so long.not a real delay ofcourse but why we dont hear so mutch
could it be, because i read somewere that for playing the simulation, you really do not have enough buttons , that there maybe busy greating there own joysticks for the game for by the release?? and showing that mode and stuff

just an idea, or do you think odderwise

Mage_016
06-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Im asking myself why it takes so long.not a real delay ofcourse but why we dont hear so mutch
could it be, because i read somewere that for playing the simulation, you really do not have enough buttons , that there maybe busy greating there own joysticks for the game for by the release?? and showing that mode and stuff

just an idea, or do you think odderwise

That can be true. I think too that something like that is going on. Some unexpected problems whit game. Hopefully we have some more info soon.

JsRacingS2k
06-13-2009, 10:58 PM
We need spell check on this forum...

OntheCrab
06-13-2009, 11:06 PM
I think 505 wants to go with jets.

Mage_016
06-14-2009, 07:23 AM
We need spell check on this forum...

Well, if we can understand each other even somehow we dont need it. I think that we are coming from so many countries that spelling cannot be priority number one. :-)

peterdegrotere
06-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Well, if we can understand each other even somehow we dont need it. I think that we are coming from so many countries that spelling cannot be priority number one. :-)

yeah im from the netherlands,33 years old, i speak english really good but my writing is not as good as my speaking(just practicing my writing in english sins i am on this forum , school was a long time ago.., and i have to say that when im not sure im typing correctly, i dont even bother looking it up because people still understand what i mean,(maybe im just lazy that way, so cut me some slack please, thank ya....racing

xNikex
06-14-2009, 07:48 PM
yeah im from the netherlands,33 years old, i speak english really good but my writing is not as good as my speaking(just practicing my writing in english sins i am on this forum , school was a long time ago.., and i have to say that when im not sure im typing correctly, i dont even bother looking it up because people still understand what i mean,(maybe im just lazy that way, so cut me some slack please, thank ya....racing

I'm the same with French;)

But don't worry, we understand. We need people here anyway...