PDA

View Full Version : where is the site now?

guiltyspark
06-10-2009, 04:38 PM
so its june 10th :-P

peterdegrotere
06-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Yep dont tell me its pushed back again?????????

xNikex
06-10-2009, 07:15 PM
I certainly hope it comes out today. I've been telling my friends all about it.

Maybe it will be published tonight.(I'm checking like every hour lol)

Stanrosquain
06-10-2009, 07:34 PM
I tell at the fifteen forum members of jeuxvideo.com that the site would be available today. I hope Anton we will send a message soon with the URL of the website.

OntheCrab
06-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Did you really have to start this thread already, dude?

What a pain in the ass you are.

JsRacingS2k
06-10-2009, 08:26 PM
I should have put money down that guiltyspark was going to make a thread like this...

Tomo
06-10-2009, 09:36 PM
This used to be a pretty friendly forum.... :rolleyes:

trk29
06-10-2009, 09:41 PM
This used to be a pretty friendly forum.... :rolleyes:

Well it is hard for some people to hold back their frustration when told something a few times just for it to turn out incorrect.

guiltyspark
06-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Did you really have to start this thread already, dude?

What a pain in the ass you are.I hate to be so rude

But you can Suck my dick for all eternity , we have been waiting for info on this game for a LONG time

And the website is supposed to be a wealth of information regarding it

today is when anton said it was coming out so sorry for making a thread that was going to be made anyway you filthy prick

The_Goalie_94
06-10-2009, 11:28 PM
I hate to be so rude

But you can Suck my dick for all eternity , we have been waiting for info on this game for a LONG time

today is when anton said it was coming out so sorry for making a thread that was going to be made anyway you filthy prick

Personally, I have to agree with guiltyspark on this one man. Even if t did involve course language. The website was supposed to be out at E3, Before E3 ended, Today. Now were is it. If its all ready, just publish it. I am considering screwing the game right over for this...

OntheCrab
06-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Yep, deadlines are being set and passing by, and its of no surprise to anybody. What's really obvious at this point, but which might not have been before, is that 505 Games is out to lunch.

It is a shame because they keep leaving Anton holding the bag so to speak since he's been really supportive of the community with his scoops and feedback. At the end of the day its the publisher's whim, whether its site release dates or a gag order on answering game questions.

For the record, yeah this sucks big time.

There was no chance that ANYONE could have beat you to this thread because you are the official forum troll and I probably just said what most people were already thinking.

As for your request, i doubt anybody wants to see anymore of your photoshop work.

p.s: can't wait for the new forum, eh? woo!

guiltyspark
06-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Yep, deadlines are being set and passing by, and its of no surprise to anybody. What's really obvious at this point, but which might not have been before, is that 505 Games is out to lunch.

It is a shame because they keep leaving Anton holding the bag so to speak since he's been really supportive of the community with his scoops and feedback. At the end of the day its the publisher's whim, whether its site release dates or a gag order on answering game questions.

For the record, yeah this sucks big time.

There was no chance that ANYONE could have beat you to this thread because you are the official forum troll and I probably just said what most people were already thinking.

As for your request, i doubt anybody wants to see anymore of your photoshop work.

p.s: can't wait for the new forum, eh? woo!im willing to bet you are the only person on this forum who is any kind of butthurt about me.Im not a forum troll , if i recall you are the only person i have come out to insult here.

P.S
Its not my photoshop work , im sorry you lack any sense of humor;)

The_Goalie_94
06-11-2009, 01:24 AM
This is sorta pathetic. I mean I WANT THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!@

trk29
06-11-2009, 02:02 AM
Personally, I have to agree with guiltyspark on this one man. Even if t did involve course language. The website was supposed to be out at E3, Before E3 ended, Today. Now were is it. If its all ready, just publish it. I am considering screwing the game right over for this...

Everybody has a right to be frustrated but you can't say this will make you choose not to buy the game. This game is going to effing rock.

I am frustrated as well especially when you look back and at some of the earlier posts of Anton from last summer when he says "information will be coming soon" that was a year ago. The only real information has been a few pictures here and there. And it seems the publisher is sitting around with their hands in their pockets not really caring a whole lot at this point.

OntheCrab
06-11-2009, 02:59 AM
im willing to bet you are the only person on this forum who is any kind of butthurt about me.Im not a forum troll , if i recall you are the only person i have come out to insult here.

P.S
Its not my photoshop work , im sorry you lack any sense of humor;)

Hmm. You know what man, i'm starting to realize that maybe today is not a good day to be debating about patience n stuff, because this is getting kinda ridiculous.

Its true though that at times some peeps on here have been a little demanding about info from Anton considering he does not have to come on here at all.

I thought you jumped the gun on the topic earlier....and well, now that the site is still vapor....yeah. Guess you were right to be anxious eh?

lets hug it out because i'd way rather give shit to 505

guiltyspark
06-11-2009, 03:14 AM
we cant get mad at anton , he has been great

Without antons spare time on the forums we would know absolutely nothing about this game save the 3 trailers they released

But i still have some questions , Anton STILL is the CEO of gaijen , its really suprising that he hasnt put his foot down with the publisher

because i would have

Tomo
06-11-2009, 04:03 AM
we cant get mad at anton , he has been great

Without antons spare time on the forums we would know absolutely nothing about this game save the 3 trailers they released

But i still have some questions , Anton STILL is the CEO of gaijen , its really suprising that he hasnt put his foot down with the publisher

because i would have

There must have been some kind of forceful agreement relating to the licensing of the game engine etc. That's the only reason i can see for selecting 505 as the publisher. They clearly have no idea how to publish games in this day and age.

We all though E3 would change everything. But besides a couple of preview articles, BoP made no impact at E3 at all.

Douglas Bader
06-11-2009, 04:36 AM
I hate to be so rude

And yet another one to fly for the German side.....:shock: Wash your mouth boy, there is children in the room..

http://www.toysunlimited.nl/images/The%20Goalie.jpg :grin:

OntheCrab
06-11-2009, 05:47 AM
There must have been some kind of forceful agreement relating to the licensing of the game engine etc. That's the only reason i can see for selecting 505 as the publisher. They clearly have no idea how to publish games in this day and age.

We all though E3 would change everything. But besides a couple of preview articles, BoP made no impact at E3 at all.

I actually doubt that anyone who looked at the E3 schedule and saw the kind of presentation 505 was having would have expected a big impact.

I've never been to E3 but I imagine that if you're not on the show floor then your game won't be seen by anyone without press credentials. Hence, no fan write-ups, walk-up buzz or youtube videos.

E3 went pretty much exactly as I expected it and in that way, kinda how i hoped. The articles that have been written have all been positive and in some cases, glowing.

With a good marketing campaign people could get excited about this game...
WWII action is so familiar to gamers, flight games not so much; the connection is still there regardless it just needs a push.

BoP will need great reviews and lots of word of mouth to pick up any steam when it comes out, like any game i suppose - but the hill is steeper.

peterdegrotere
06-11-2009, 05:53 AM
And yet another one to fly for the German side.....:shock: Wash your mouth boy, there is children in the room..

http://www.toysunlimited.nl/images/The%20Goalie.jpg :grin:

yeah for, not.

But its like you guys said if anton didnt share a little bit of light, we probebly would no nothing..yeah so 505 would not had spread any information, thats just so stupid of those guys, they need a new marketing guy.

And if guilty would had opent this topic i would have done that, wanted to do so and then saw that he already opent it,

and stop cursing at each other, everybody has is opinion, just keep it real you guys(keep it real, i sound like a rapper,lol)
Its just real frustrating i, know but hope we here soon

Douglas Bader
06-11-2009, 05:56 AM
Keep in mind that this must be hard for the developers as well. When you create something, no matter what, you want to know what others think of it. You need the positive feedback,(and the critical) at least I do.