PDA

View Full Version : Article "release first half of 2009"?

Raw Kryptonite
06-06-2009, 08:50 PM
n/m it was an article from last year.

The_Goalie_94
06-06-2009, 11:31 PM
sigh of releif....:)

Raw Kryptonite
06-07-2009, 12:12 AM
No kidding! I was looking for info on the showing of games at the Russian Consulate this week and found an article talking about it. Oddly enough, it turned out to be dated last year. Did they do this 2 years in a row showing IL-2?

The lack of info from E3 and that showing is really odd. I get the publisher not releasing info/website until some guy in an office says "ok, now" but to hear almost nothing from all the other sources other than a short bit on IGN? Weird. Was the game not shown anywhere else during E3? Did no one show up that night?

trk29
06-07-2009, 02:50 AM
Sorry I can't stay away! :grin:

I bet they must have had some private showing to a select few or the 505 booth must have just been showing it on a 12" black and white television on the back side of their booth near the bathroom :-P

I sent an e-mail to someone that was there from PSXextreme.com His name is Ben Dutka. Cool guy and a awesome game journalist, and he is not a fanyboy of ps3 he also loves the 360.

I asked him if he saw any of this game at E3 and he said qoute

"Sorry, I really haven't seen or heard much about this one."

Sincerely,
Ben S. Dutka
Editor-in-Chief, PSX Extreme

And this is a chief editor for a gaming site.... And it's even listed on their website.

The lack of advertising is rediculous.

peterdegrotere
06-08-2009, 05:49 AM
Yep it a real weird markt-stragedie, if its even that anton maybe knows more