PDA

View Full Version : game glitches and more modding info / pls reply

grantgto101
06-05-2009, 09:14 AM
I really enjoy this game but i see it has its problems. first there is not enough info on how to mod, i mean i cannot find any info on the *.KFS exstensions, and i have the nobilis version so free battle camera does not work as well as throughout the game the font is to small i mean the entire base game and i cannot zoom out far enough to see the tops of buildings when they flash for quests. and finally the quest log font does not fit in the quest log so parts of the log are missing.

so lets see if we can make something happen here. This game is more fun than wow for me, but seems to be lacking the modding and bug fixing.

grantgto101
06-05-2009, 09:15 AM
NB i have tested all the mods

garzahd
06-07-2009, 04:28 PM
KFS files are just renamed ZIP files.

If you're the sort of person that likes to learn by tinkering with other mods, rename them to ZIPs, unpack, tweak, repack, rename back to .KFS.

grantgto101
06-08-2009, 06:18 PM
that is a good place to start , thanks

grantgto101
06-08-2009, 06:21 PM
there seems to be major problems with the sound. effects cut in and out at will , sometime dwarves dissapear in the mines and i cannot get out of areas because the block the way but cannot be seen. Enable the rage box for all quests and bosses.

Keneth
07-10-2009, 12:14 PM
These last things sound like hardware problems rather than game problems, if your hardware meets the all the recommended requirements, you should try updating your drivers, shutting down background applications, and making sure that the game settings are properly configured.