PDA

View Full Version : e3 started, site would be up?

peterdegrotere
06-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Oke the e3 started and the site of il still isnt up, at least not that i know, and on the e3 nothing was told or show abouth il, i think?anyone new info?

greetz pe

SeaCat
06-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Anton said it would be up before E3 was over. I believe E3 ends the 4th, if I'm not mistaken, so let's not get impatient yet! We can wait a few more days, we've waited this long. :grin:

peterdegrotere
06-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Anton said it would be up before E3 was over. I believe E3 ends the 4th, if I'm not mistaken, so let's not get impatient yet! We can wait a few more days, we've waited this long. :grin:

oke, i thought before e3 starts nothing said, ill start bitching when e3,s over and website is not up.lol

JsRacingS2k
06-02-2009, 07:11 PM
You would and I'm sure guiltyspark will join in with you...

:roll:

trk29
06-02-2009, 08:29 PM
:shock:

The_Goalie_94
06-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Hope it comes out SOON!!!!!!

xNikex
06-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Do we really need 3 threads discussing this? Anton clearly said before E3 was over, not when it starts! Just be patient and wait 24-48 hours and we will have everything we need to keep us happy for the next 1-3 months before release!

Raw Kryptonite
06-02-2009, 09:44 PM
IL-2 is having a big showing at E3 and you all are still worried about a website? He replied to all of this just a day or two ago, if you bother to read the threads before complaining. Let it go, you aren't speeding anything up by complaining, you're just being obnoxious.

peterdegrotere
06-04-2009, 05:32 PM
IL-2 is having a big showing at E3 and you all are still worried about a website? He replied to all of this just a day or two ago, if you bother to read the threads before complaining. Let it go, you aren't speeding anything up by complaining, you're just being obnoxious.

at first im not complaning just asking, readed al the forum subjects, but cant remember everyhing that happends here, i knew they were on e3,(i thought so but. didnt heard or have been seen any info abouth that.So i focused on the site.... todays thursday till whens until the e3,s over?

And by the way, anton maybe busy, but he also said he would answer some questions(there was a whole list, but weeks(mond)Later nothings answerd, he came back from a holiday or something else and than sad would answer, didnt saw that, so im just sceptic.(if he isnt alowed to answer then just say that, or at least answer some, i know he does his best(i think) and i know he aswered other questens before (the list)that were asked.

So we will see, but im not complaining or being obnoxious kryptonite:evil:

and when anton is super i tell him that also, but if i have a question ill like to asked that to

DH1979
06-04-2009, 06:59 PM
at first im not complaning just asking, readed al the forum subjects, but cant remember everyhing that happends here, i knew they were on e3,(i thought so but. didnt heard or have been seen any info abouth that.So i focused on the site.... todays thursday till whens until the e3,s over?

And by the way, anton maybe busy, but he also said he would answer some questions(there was a whole list, but weeks(mond)Later nothings answerd, he came back from a holiday or something else and than sad would answer, didnt saw that, so im just sceptic.(if he isnt alowed to answer then just say that, or at least answer some, i know he does his best(i think) and i know he aswered other questens before (the list)that were asked.

So we will see, but im not complaining or being obnoxious kryptonite:evil:

and when anton is super i tell him that also, but if i have a question ill like to asked that to
dont worry about it peter, kryptonite is what you call a brown nose he allway jumps 2 antons defence. i share the frustration with the answers & site, but anton is doin his best & some things are out of his hands. only time will tell now.

Mefna
06-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Ok, E3 ends today, where's the website?

peterdegrotere
06-05-2009, 01:19 PM
dont worry about it peter, kryptonite is what you call a brown nose he allway jumps 2 antons defence. i share the frustration with the answers & site, but anton is doin his best & some things are out of his hands. only time will tell now.

finely someone that cunderstands me, hope to se info sone guys