PDA

View Full Version : I guess anton was wrong :(

guiltyspark
05-31-2009, 07:33 PM
no website before e3

trk29
05-31-2009, 08:17 PM
E3 starts on the 2nd of June. So there is still hope.

The_Goalie_94
05-31-2009, 08:55 PM
This is the media guys, everything happens at the last second. For example, "Oh, the demo will come out in October" meanwhile its in October 31st. Jeeze, the website is going to come out 30 seconds before E3.

The_Goalie_94
05-31-2009, 11:02 PM
When is the release anyway? I have heard this June, this July, this September, October and even December?

Raw Kryptonite
06-01-2009, 12:02 AM
For some reason I'm thinking Aug, but I don't know where I got that. Hope we get a date on it in the next 4 days.

xNikex
06-01-2009, 12:15 AM
Guys, there is still tonight and tommorow so don't lose hope yet.

E3 starts on the 2nd so there is still time.

And BTW, Anton said June was possible, but was pushed to July due to the handhelds:rolleyes:, so I really think it will be launched in July IMO to avoid the flood of releases in the Fall.

Mefna
06-01-2009, 12:25 AM
When is the release anyway? I have heard this June, this July, this September, October and even December?
The game's release date is September 15th

trk29
06-01-2009, 02:55 AM
If it does come out in June that is awesome the sooner the better. But stupid on the marketing side. Launch the website the month the game comes out? Boo.

Tomo
06-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Sorry to say, but i think Sept/Oct is looking more likely.

As far as i know the game still doesn't even have a distributor in Australia. (i have some involvement in the Australia game publishing/distribution industry and have been keeping an ear out for any news).

trk29
06-01-2009, 03:15 AM
That's a given, that's what I have been thinking all along. As long as it is taking just for the site I'm sure it will be that long.:(

Buggins
06-01-2009, 03:48 AM
Sorry to say, but i think Sept/Oct is looking more likely.

As far as i know the game still doesn't even have a distributor in Australia. (i have some involvement in the Australia game publishing/distribution industry and have been keeping an ear out for any news).

Good news my Ozzie neighbour..

http://allinteractive.com.au/index.php?page=Exclusive_Distribution

They took over from Redant. Did you notice the BoP logo on their page? Looks like it's coming downunder :)

I've emailed them to try and get a release date. I'll keep you posted on here if I get a reply.

Tomo
06-01-2009, 04:03 AM
Good news my Ozzie neighbour..

http://allinteractive.com.au/index.php?page=Exclusive_Distribution

They took over from Redant. Did you notice the BoP logo on their page? Looks like it's coming downunder :)

I've emailed them to try and get a release date. I'll keep you posted on here if I get a reply.

Ahhh well played good sir! Great news.

You must be a Kiwi? Wonderful country you have over there!

Buggins
06-01-2009, 04:18 AM
Ahhh well played good sir! Great news.

You must be a Kiwi? Wonderful country you have over there!

Cheers!;)

DH1979
06-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Guys, there is still tonight and tommorow so don't lose hope yet.

E3 starts on the 2nd so there is still time.

And BTW, Anton said June was possible, but was pushed to July due to the handhelds:rolleyes:, so I really think it will be launched in July IMO to avoid the flood of releases in the Fall.

Yea e3 dont start for another 8 hours yet. And i have always said and told friends this game will be out come the end of july.