PDA

View Full Version : Seeing the pilot

Jimatay
05-31-2009, 10:05 AM
Had a thought last night, do you recon in bop we'll be able to see the pilot from inside the cockpit? Like some sort of first person mode. It'll be cool to look down and see hands on the control stick, or legs on the seat. Or maybe when you crash the arms raise up. It'll be better than just a empty cockpit.

Tomo
05-31-2009, 11:16 AM
No idea, but yeah that would be awesome.

xNikex
05-31-2009, 06:22 PM
I wondered the same too.

trk29
05-31-2009, 08:17 PM
Most of the time you can see the legs. In the first IL-2 you couldn't see the arms of the pilot. And in HAWX you can't view that low in the cockpit, your stops just above where the control panel stops you can't even see the stick or throttle or nothing.

Raw Kryptonite
05-31-2009, 09:25 PM
You can see the pilot in Enemy Engaged 2, but not in Wings Over Europe. Can't remember about LOMAC, I just don't have the time to learn that one properly. I prefer to see a pilot. Also seeing other pilots and where they're looking can be nice too. Sitting in the cockpit and watching the stick and rudder pedals move on their own is just a bit creepy. LOL

xNikex
06-01-2009, 12:21 AM
You can see the pilot in Enemy Engaged 2, but not in Wings Over Europe. Can't remember about LOMAC, I just don't have the time to learn that one properly. I prefer to see a pilot. Also seeing other pilots and where they're looking can be nice too. Sitting in the cockpit and watching the stick and rudder pedals move on their own is just a bit creepy. LOL

You have the ability to turn the pilot on or off in Black Shark.