PDA

View Full Version : new il 2 clan for ps3

peterdegrotere
05-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Hey im looking for some CLAN dudes(or dudes)that fly, like formatin flying, or are in for a battle or 2...I would join one, but the guy bought a xbox, so no clan i gess, so are there any more guys that starting a ps3 clan, for formation or battles, just some cool group that play a lot.

greetz from me?

The_Goalie_94
05-30-2009, 06:52 PM
You may want to consider spelling everything properly first.

I can help you out if you want. Just let me know.

trk29
05-30-2009, 11:42 PM
You may want to consider spelling everything properly first.

I can help you out if you want. Just let me know.

He might not be from the USA some people don't type very well and usually state "sorry for the bad english"

peterdegrotere
06-01-2009, 09:00 AM
He might not be from the USA some people don't type very well and usually state "sorry for the bad english"

Yeah im from the netherlands, (33 years old) sorry for my bad typing, trying my best, yeah, We speak dutch english deutch(german) and french, so excuse me if im not good at everything, but thanks for the understanding, and its also because im typing to fast so that clears up some bad mistakes

Douglas Bader
06-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Yeah im from the netherlands, (33 years old) sorry for my bad typing, trying my best, yeah, We speak dutch english deutch(german) and french, so excuse me if im not good at everything, but thanks for the understanding, and its also because im typing to fast so that clears up some bad mistakes

Peter, I will be happy to join your clan, being from the Netherlands as well(and I don't type that fast) :grin:

peterdegrotere
06-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Peter, I will be happy to join your clan, being from the Netherlands as well(and I don't type that fast) :grin:

oke dougles sounds oke, i dont know if il wanto be the leader, but first let gets some guys together, and start something, keep intrest in the forum and what is your only gamertag ps3