PDA

View Full Version : A very important advice to AP designer!!!

david163
05-26-2009, 12:03 PM
I have found the map defender is set to movable.

It means you can steal the map to come to a new land, without having battle with the map defender.

Then you can hire senior armys, get more experience, leadship .....in another land and come back to kill junior enemy in the first land.

i can't imagine you hire dragon, demons to kill junior enemy in the first land. This is non-doubted destroy the game balance.

pls set the map defender non-movable, pls player can not steal the map.....

Thanks so much.

Elwin
05-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Nah thats what King's Bounty original was, and also continued in legend ~~

Zhuangzi
05-26-2009, 11:42 PM
He means that certain strong enemies are designated to guard the maps to other islands (this didn't happen in The Legend at all). These enemies aren't supposed to be able to be lured away, but if you work hard, you can usually get around them, get the map, and then loot another island and maybe find some better mercenaries.

I don't think it's a big issue personally. I like the sneaky way you can play this game. :cool:

Elwin
05-27-2009, 08:42 AM
Yep and i mean that posssibility to sneaking :>

david163
05-27-2009, 11:28 AM
He means that certain strong enemies are designated to guard the maps to other islands (this didn't happen in The Legend at all). These enemies aren't supposed to be able to be lured away, but if you work hard, you can usually get around them, get the map, and then loot another island and maybe find some better mercenaries.

I don't think it's a big issue personally. I like the sneaky way you can play this game. :cool:

I mean I can easily lure away the strong enemies and get all the maps.

Using Save and load method, you can get all the maps without battles.

Fate
06-02-2009, 07:44 AM
I don't see how is that really a problem...

MajorS
06-02-2009, 12:30 PM
If you think it destroys the game balance and your fun dont do it. I for one had alot of fun in the original to do exactly these things.

DGDobrev
06-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Besides, kiting an enemy away from a map is very difficult, and you will most certainly run into them, rather than managed to do the kiting. At least that's my experience so far in AP, although I consider myself a rather adept kiter :)