PDA

View Full Version : baal nicely beaten

Jarandor
05-26-2009, 06:52 AM
check this out....

with a little patience, gift, resurrect, inquisitors, source of magic and an enemy with no retaliation.....always no or as little as you want losses.:grin:

Elwin
05-26-2009, 09:56 AM
thats pretty know tactic but its hell boring ... i am not patient one and never do that ... and what was difficulty level ? you know on normal i can win it with no loses without that ...

Jarandor
05-26-2009, 03:13 PM
i seriously doubt you could take baal with no losses....ok this tactic is known....but i had read the threads on baal and maybe this would help is what i thought....and 202 rounds took about 15 mins

Ryastar
05-26-2009, 04:56 PM
On normal, you can easily do Baal with no losses in like 15 rounds tops, and without res (but with gift and inquisitors). I've even done it as a warrior. Baal isn't that tough if you have mass magic shackles. On normal.

Elwin
05-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Yes mass magic shackles and demons on normal are piece of cake.
Furthermore on normal i wanted to sneak and take what is possible first than start fight with mobs to rise my level and defeat Baal at the end when i would be stronger .. But it happened differently.. I started sneaking on main island, found Baal castle, and tried him and defeated easily .. without even clearing demonis, he was my first victim there ;p

Jarandor
05-27-2009, 04:20 AM
i am relatively new to this game and forum...i was not trying to be smart or anything like that, i just wanted to make a post that showed what could be done with a little patience....

sorry

Vilk
05-27-2009, 11:47 PM
On any mode mass magic shackles is very efficient against a demon army and not only against demon in fact.