PDA

View Full Version : Put it this way...

Jimatay
05-24-2009, 02:24 PM
If BOP's control handle anything like Mircosoft Combat Flight Sim 3, it'll be back on the shelf within a week. Just been playing CFS3 and its so slugish. Erg.:rolleyes:

guiltyspark
05-24-2009, 02:51 PM
If BOP's control handle anything like Mircosoft Combat Flight Sim 3, it'll be back on the shelf within a week. Just been playing CFS3 and its so slugish. Erg.:rolleyes:

go away with your bullshit

Jimatay
05-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Whats so bullshit about it? I'm serious, it's shyte!

peterdegrotere
05-24-2009, 05:34 PM
you could just asked the question, but the way you wrote it, it comes of really negative

Desode
05-24-2009, 07:01 PM
go away with your bullshit

I second that !
DESODE

OntheCrab
05-24-2009, 10:14 PM
This thread is a waste of time.

Mods?

Kartman013
05-24-2009, 10:28 PM

Eh... okay:roll:

xNikex
05-25-2009, 01:03 AM

Why even post this? Why start it in a thread?:confused::mad:

You should be looking forward to this game if you're in it's forum!:rolleyes:duh

IMO, this is gonna be the greatest game to ever hit the consoles and I'll be happy to get used to a whole new layout of controls anyway (which I think is the case).

Jimatay
05-25-2009, 09:58 AM
JEEEZUS i didn't realise people were so serious and touchy here. No wonder the forums pretty much dead.

For the record i am looking forward to BOP and my comment (if read right) was expressing my dislike of CFS3. So chill your beans!

guiltyspark
05-25-2009, 02:31 PM
JEEEZUS i didn't realise people were so serious and touchy here. No wonder the forums pretty much dead.

For the record i am looking forward to BOP and my comment (if read right) was expressing my dislike of CFS3. So chill your beans!

its not that we are serious or touchy

its just that the thread you made is mindblowingly retarded and basically serves no purpose other than show the rest of the community that you dont exactly know whats going on with this game by assuming that it will be like CFS3

Jimatay
05-25-2009, 05:52 PM
Maybe i dont know that much about this game. You're right. If you read some of my previous posts on this forum you would see i said i only found out about this game the other week. However does that mean im not allowed to voice opinions on here then? Or do i have to obtain a certain level of BOP knowledge to be able to post without being called a retard?

Very welcoming.......and you wonder why not alot of people use this forum?:confused:

guiltyspark
05-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Maybe i dont know that much about this game. You're right. If you read some of my previous posts on this forum you would see i said i only found out about this game the other week. However does that mean im not allowed to voice opinions on here then? Or do i have to obtain a certain level of BOP knowledge to be able to post without being called a retard?

Very welcoming.......and you wonder why not alot of people use this forum?:confused:
alot of people dont use this forum because they dont know its here and dont know the game exists

if you would have done some research (ie reading the name of the game ) you would have found out that the game is called il2 sturmovic birds of prey.

not combat flight simulator 3: birds of prey

so there is your first hint

philip.ed
05-25-2009, 06:31 PM
alot of people dont use this forum because they dont know its here and dont know the game exists

if you would have done some research (ie reading the name of the game ) you would have found out that the game is called il2 sturmovic birds of prey.

not combat flight simulator 3: birds of prey

so there is your first hint

If you're gonna say someone should research the game-then at least spell the name right!!! I always thought it was IL-2 Sturmovik...:rolleyes:...not IL-2 Sturmovic :grin:

Please guys, this is such a stupid argument ;)

xNikex
05-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Seriously, lets just forget it and put it all behind us.;)

Let's not kick Jimitay out for making a simple mistake.:rolleyes:

Jimatay
05-25-2009, 11:29 PM
yeah, dont kick me out! I can learn :grin:

Douglas Bader
05-26-2009, 10:24 AM
I suppose Jimatay is going to fly on the German side....:grin:

Jimatay
05-26-2009, 10:25 AM
Am i balls :)

achillies_ny
05-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Awesome

The JG420 WunderWaffen can use ze pilots.