xNikex
05-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Site will be live before E3.
Thank you for your patience :)

Fantastic new Anton! Can't wait to see!:grin:

Hope launch is this weekend!:-)

TofuStoreDrift
05-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Great news, although I was a little disappointed when I saw the thread, I thought it was going to be the link to the site. guiltyspark.... ewwwwww

trk29
05-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Sweeeeeet Thanks for the update Anton. If you want to pm me the url I promise I won't tell anybody. hehe:evil:

peterdegrotere
05-22-2009, 08:30 PM
yeah so less then 2 weeks for more info en video screens

The_Goalie_94
05-22-2009, 10:23 PM
I can't wait, cooler forum!

not cutting this one down or anything.

Desode
05-23-2009, 02:11 AM
OH Yeah ! The site is almost here !!! I'm so PUMPED ! More info ! More Screen shots ! and a better forum ! Bring it on !
Thanks for the Great News Anton !!!
DESODE

Stanrosquain
05-23-2009, 05:50 PM
I am in a hurry to see the web site.
I hope we will be entitled to several new videos of the simulation mode :)

DH1979
05-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Site will be live before E3.

this is good news cheers anton. maybe the site will have the realese date too.

xNikex
05-24-2009, 02:42 PM
this is good news cheers anton. maybe the site will have the realese date too.

I sure hope so since Anton said July was possible.

BadKarmaSutra96
05-24-2009, 06:38 PM
Hopefully it's before Sept 1 because activision is releasing a WW II fighter plane game also. The graphics are no where near on par with BoP but it would be sure to steal away some of the market share.

Stanrosquain
05-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Hopefully it's before Sept 1 because activision is releasing a WW II fighter plane game also. The graphics are no where near on par with BoP but it would be sure to steal away some of the market share.

What is the name of this game?

BadKarmaSutra96
05-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Heroes over Europe

Desode
05-24-2009, 07:06 PM
Yeah but HOE is arcade crap. I don't even think it has any Flightstick support.
I personally think that releasing a flight game on console with no flightstick support is complete Crap ! I would'nt but it now matter what it was. If your a dev and you make a flight game and then don't take the time to put in stick support ,,, Well YOU SHOULDN"T BE MAKING FLIGHT GAMES !!
Desode

Desode
05-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Also rumor has it that RedMile Entertainment is hurting so bad for money that the game is in Limo because they can't come up with the money to publish it.
Desode

BadKarmaSutra96
05-24-2009, 07:20 PM
I totally agree with you. I'm very excited about the BoP. It still doesn't detract from the fact that there will be 2 games in the same genre that will be released at close to the same time.

BadKarmaSutra96
05-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Also rumor has it that RedMile Entertainment is hurting so bad for money that the game is in Limo because they can't come up with the money to publish it.
Desode

Ooh! That's good news for us :-)

Desode
05-24-2009, 07:27 PM
Here is a article on it.

GameSpot report: Red Mile is having some issue with the publishing agreement and a recent statement indicates that the company will need a substantial sum of money for it to complete both Sin City and Heroes Over Europe.

"We anticipate needing an additional USD 10,000,000 to finance our planned operations over the next 24 to 36 months. We will be unable to complete development of Heroes Over Europe and Sin City: The Game (working title), or publish any other additional games if we are unable to receive co-publishing advances on both the foregoing titles or raise additional capital through either sale of securities or issuance of debt," the statement added.

The question is, however, who will take over the Heroes Over Europe title if Red Mile go under, a question Atari refuses to comment on.

Desode

Buggins
05-24-2009, 08:04 PM
Here is a article on it.

GameSpot report: Red Mile is having some issue with the publishing agreement and a recent statement indicates that the company will need a substantial sum of money for it to complete both Sin City and Heroes Over Europe.

"We anticipate needing an additional USD 10,000,000 to finance our planned operations over the next 24 to 36 months. We will be unable to complete development of Heroes Over Europe and Sin City: The Game (working title), or publish any other additional games if we are unable to receive co-publishing advances on both the foregoing titles or raise additional capital through either sale of securities or issuance of debt," the statement added.

The question is, however, who will take over the Heroes Over Europe title if Red Mile go under, a question Atari refuses to comment on.

Desode
Old news mate.

The_Goalie_94
05-24-2009, 08:31 PM
I totally agree with you. I'm very excited about the BoP. It still doesn't detract from the fact that there will be 2 games in the same genre that will be released at close to the same time.

Wait, 2 games, whats the second?

Desode
05-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Old news mate.
Yeah no Crap its old news Mate ! I was pointing out the old news to someone who didn't know it. Its called being polite and not a Smart Alec.
Desode

xNikex
05-25-2009, 01:15 AM
At least they wouldn't have to suffer being shot down by BoP.:-P

Buggins
05-25-2009, 04:29 AM
Yeah but HOE is arcade crap. I don't even think it has any Flightstick support.
I personally think that releasing a flight game on console with no flightstick support is complete Crap ! I would'nt but it now matter what it was. If your a dev and you make a flight game and then don't take the time to put in stick support ,,, Well YOU SHOULDN"T BE MAKING FLIGHT GAMES !!
Desode

Instead of disrespecting a game which you obviously know nothing about, why don't you be thankful it's even being made at all? WW2 flight games are almost non-existent on consoles. Do you want to provide a link proving there's no stick support? I've been in regular contact with Transmission games and I can assure you, the game will be far from 'arcade crap'. You do know who Transmission Games is, right? Tool.

Douglas Bader
05-25-2009, 07:14 AM
Great news Anton, finally. And the Eagerly awaiting Award goes to all of us:grin:

peterdegrotere
05-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Instead of disrespecting a game which you obviously know nothing about, why don't you be thankful it's even being made at all? WW2 flight games are almost non-existent on consoles. Do you want to provide a link proving there's no stick support? I've been in regular contact with Transmission games and I can assure you, the game will be far from 'arcade crap'. You do know who Transmission Games is, right? Tool.

Dont put of another game, but i put the two together some time a go and reviewed it for my self and il2 , is the better i think, but its always crap a game has to stop being made

trk29
05-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Well I have been trying to follow Heroes over Europe as well. Their forum mods have no Idea where Atari stands on the game.

I just checked their website again like I do every week and and sometime in the past few days they have took the site offline. So the site is either getting a overhaul to change publishers or it's not coming out.

Transmission games and Flash Games has it listed on their websites but information is vague from both of them. All they have is a post from the Heroes of the Pacific forum from a guy stating he is from transmission games and that the game is still coming out.

http://videogames.atari.com/heroesovereurope/

Incase some of you want to try to follow here is the link to the forums they are in europe.

http://forums.eu.atari.com/forumdisplay.php?f=655

JsRacingS2k
05-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Well guys and girls, E3 is next week...countdown to website?

The_Goalie_94
05-29-2009, 02:36 AM

I can't even wait anymore, I know its just the website, but jeeze, look at this.

xNikex
05-29-2009, 11:56 PM

2 days at the most I belive?

So we should fully expect to see it this weekend.:grin:

Tomo
05-31-2009, 12:24 AM
Just my opinion - but i think it would've been a good idea to let us know the website URL a week or so in advance of E3. That way we could've effectively Beta tested it for typos, bad links, etc etc. Obviously the publisher would have tested it, but there's nothing quite like the scrutiny of the biggest fans.

Oh well. No biggie.

Anton Yudintsev
06-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Guys.
I've meant - "before E3 ends" (i.e. this week).
Sorry for being unclear, in wasn't intentional.

DH1979
06-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Guys.

what a suprise.

philip.ed
06-01-2009, 07:00 PM
what a suprise.

That's a tad bit harsh. Anton does well to answer our questions and all we do is moan for more info. Unlike SoW-at least we know the game will come out this year and a website will be released within a week. A week is nothing, and there's a chance it could go up tomorrow. I'm happy we have someone to give us info. Everyone makes mistakes and Anton is only human :rolleyes: ;)

xNikex
06-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Guys.

Thanks for the heads up.

GabeFan
06-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Guys.

No problem Anton. Thanks for the site info!
I'm so excited to see some new screens and videos...

DH1979
06-01-2009, 07:20 PM
That's a tad bit harsh. Anton does well to answer our questions and all we do is moan for more info. Unlike SoW-at least we know the game will come out this year and a website will be released within a week. A week is nothing, and there's a chance it could go up tomorrow. I'm happy we have someone to give us info. Everyone makes mistakes and Anton is only human :rolleyes: ;)

well he should have corrected it alot sooner seeing as he views these boards regular. seems like another prob wid website 2 me

Anton Yudintsev
06-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Guys, in any case I am not responsible for a site. Nor for making it, neither for releasing it.
We are making game and provide all required information to a publisher.

And I am sending an email to publisher each week, to get better quote, when they are going to release site or when I'll be able to provide new info to you.
So, if you don't want me to tell you what I get from publisher - I won't. If publisher will decide never release a site - there is nothing I can do. Less than any of you - I can't even make 'fan-site'.

For me, the main issue with a site - that, according to our agreement with publisher, I can't answer all questions you've asked me, before site will be live - because answers are going to be community updates as well.
So, I have written document with Q&A, and waiting for site to be released as well as you all - due to other reasons.

BTW, the game will be available for public in LA E3, on 505 booth - so those, who are attending E3 can fly it (not sure with or without flightstick).
Also, we are providing press-demo for a press on event, and already have finished demo for Live/PSN - but I can't tell you, when it will be available (as always).

Tomo
06-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Don't worry Anton - i think everyone here understands that this has nothing to do with you and is now a "publisher" issue.

I just hope 505 know what they are doing and don't ruin all the hard work. Looks like they are going to be ready for release *just* in time for the crazy season where so many great games come out. Worst. Decision. Ever. Just my opinion though :)

xNikex
06-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Yep. All lies on the publisher now.

Lets hope its released during summer to avoid getting in the flood of releases in fall which would be a disaster.:(

Mefna
06-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Im sorry to break it to you all, but release is in the fall on September 15th. Just look on GameStop and any other website where you can buy games.

guiltyspark
06-01-2009, 10:20 PM
take video anton!

Raw Kryptonite
06-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Guys, in any case I am not responsible for a site. Nor for making it, neither for releasing it.
We are making game and provide all required information to a publisher...

Not a problem. Most of us understand, and the ones that continue to be impatient and insulting are best simply ignored. We appreciate what you're able to tell us.

BTW, the game will be available for public in LA E3, on 505 booth - so those, who are attending E3 can fly it (not sure with or without flightstick).
Also, we are providing press-demo for a press on event, and already have finished demo for Live/PSN - but I can't tell you, when it will be available (as always).

Spies in place already! Hope one can make it to the shindig at the consolate.

DH1979
06-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Not a problem. Most of us understand, and the ones that continue to be impatient and insulting are best simply ignored. We appreciate what you're able to tell us.

Spies in place already! Hope one can make it to the shindig at the consolate.
whos been insulting, i might of shot the messenger i admit, but ive insulted no one

The_Goalie_94
06-01-2009, 11:19 PM
When does this E3 end excactly?

Mefna
06-01-2009, 11:21 PM
When does this E3 end excactly?
Wednesday or Thursday

trk29
06-02-2009, 12:30 AM

And I am sending an email to publisher each week, to get better quote, when they are going to release site or when I'll be able to provide new info to you.
So, if you don't want me to tell you what I get from publisher - I won't. If publisher will decide never release a site - there is nothing I can do. Less than any of you - I can't even make 'fan-site'.

For me, the main issue with a site - that, according to our agreement with publisher, I can't answer all questions you've asked me, before site will be live - because answers are going to be community updates as well.
So, I have written document with Q&A, and waiting for site to be released as well as you all - due to other reasons.

Sweet can't wait to see the demo. Thanks Anton!:-)

xNikex
06-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Im sorry to break it to you all, but release is in the fall on September 15th. Just look on GameStop and any other website where you can buy games.

Il2BoP has had like 10 release dates since it was announced amd when one game site posts a new date it usually spreads and is posted by everyone else without credibility.

If it was really Sept. 15th, 1C would have it on the IL2BoP page, so it remains Q3.

Mefna
06-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Il2BoP has had like 10 release dates since it was announced amd when one game site posts a new date it usually spreads and is posted by everyone else without credibility.

If it was really Sept. 15th, 1C would have it on the IL2BoP page, so it remains Q3.
Well I guess theres only one way to find out.

trk29
06-02-2009, 03:46 AM
Sept sounds more plausible that is three months of advertising for the website. Why would they launch a website and then a few weeks later release the game. Makes me think the game is coming later than sooner.

Stanrosquain
06-02-2009, 08:03 AM

Don't take into account what some people say.
It is a great asset for us to have you with us on this forum (not everyone can have a direct relationship with a developer of a game he admires :) ).
Most of us understand the situation and that in ANY CASE you are responsible for the decision of the publisher.
Some of us see in you a mundane source of information but I am sure the majority don't think so and they see in you a great developer who is helpful :rolleyes: .

trk29
06-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Well Said. I agree

The_Goalie_94
06-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Sweet can't wait to see the demo. Thanks Anton!:-)

Wait, stop right their, THEIRS GOING TO BE A DEMO!!!!!!! Wow, now i am even more excited!!!!

Tomo
06-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Wait, stop right their, THEIRS GOING TO BE A DEMO!!!!!!! Wow, now i am even more excited!!!!

He means DEMOnstration. Ie - footage of people playing the game.

A downloadable demo has not be confirmed. If it were my game i wouldn't have a demo. They are usually counterproductive.

trk29
06-02-2009, 11:49 PM
He means DEMOnstration. Ie - footage of people playing the game.

A downloadable demo has not be confirmed. If it were my game i wouldn't have a demo. They are usually counterproductive.

I will have to disagree with you, psn/live is what the consumer uses look again at the quote.

and already have finished demo for Live/PSN - but I can't tell you, when it will be available (as always).

BadKarmaSutra96
06-03-2009, 02:27 AM
Lack of news is making me twitch like a recovering meth head. I keep looking on N4G.com for anyone to write a little review on this game or any mention about it in the E3. :( I guess I'll keep watching the 6 month old vids and stare at the 36" Spitfire on my desktop. *twitch* *twitch*

Tomo
06-03-2009, 02:50 AM
I will have to disagree with you, psn/live is what the consumer uses look again at the quote.

and already have finished demo for Live/PSN - but I can't tell you, when it will be available (as always).

Ahhh my bad! Thanks for pointing that out!

Personally i think alot of cheapass people download demo's and just make do with them without buying the full game. Classic example is Battlestations: Midway.

Obviously everyone here will be buying it!! (one day....)

The_Goalie_94
06-04-2009, 12:34 AM
One more day. We should have it in 24-36 hours tops. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Mefna
06-04-2009, 01:15 AM
I hope so, but instead they're probably going to change it again like they keep doing

guiltyspark
06-04-2009, 01:48 AM
One more day. We should have it in 24-36 hours tops. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

i doubt its coming

Mefna
06-04-2009, 01:54 AM
i doubt its coming
You're probably right, I doubt its going to come out this week

trk29
06-04-2009, 02:07 AM
You're probably right, I doubt its going to come out this week

Of course it's not they are all at E3 now they have to pack up all there stuff and then take a long weekend.

Next Week.

Mefna
06-04-2009, 02:11 AM
Of course it's not they are all at E3 now they have to pack up all there stuff and then take a long weekend.

Next Week.
And then they're going to be doing something that week and it still won't come out, I don't care how far away it is, I just want a confimed date!

Tomo
06-04-2009, 02:28 AM
I think people are in for a big disappointment. It's just a website - more than likely we will have seen most of the stuff on it already.

The only real thing to look forward to is the game or a demo. Both of those seem to be a long way off!

trk29
06-04-2009, 02:34 AM
Atleast it will be something different to look at for a change.

Found this article posted on May 28 http://www.pcworld.com/article/165704/new_il2_sturmovik_birds_of_prey_shots_turn_heads.h tml
dont' know if everyone has seen it.

I still can't believe there is no videos of this game on the net, from E3

OntheCrab
06-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Atleast it will be something different to look at for a change.

Found this article posted on May 28 http://www.pcworld.com/article/165704/new_il2_sturmovik_birds_of_prey_shots_turn_heads.h tml
dont' know if everyone has seen it.

I still can't believe there is no videos of this game on the net, from E3

Nice find.

I agree, its kinda ridiculous.

xNikex
06-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Anton did say the site would contain all sorts of new info on BoP, like TRAILORS. He also said that the site was ready, so they could publish it whenever they wanted to.

Have some faith guys.

philip.ed
06-04-2009, 04:17 PM
I think people are in for a big disappointment. It's just a website - more than likely we will have seen most of the stuff on it already.

The only real thing to look forward to is the game or a demo. Both of those seem to be a long way off!

What do you mean by a long way? Sorry I'm confused. Having the game come out this year is not a long way off in terms of gaming. Since it's announce, people have been waiting for over 3 years for SoW. There's a chance we could wait 3 months for BoP so have faith ;) The best fact is that we know the game is definately going to come out. Hopefully coverage at E3 will give us more info ;)

trk29
06-04-2009, 07:50 PM
What do you mean by a long way? Sorry I'm confused. Having the game come out this year is not a long way off in terms of gaming. Since it's announce, people have been waiting for over 3 years for SoW. There's a chance we could wait 3 months for BoP so have faith ;) The best fact is that we know the game is definately going to come out. Hopefully coverage at E3 will give us more info ;)

There hasn't been any coverage, there is no videos anywhere. Heck I saw more indiana jones lego coverage. It's not listed on any E3 site.

The_Goalie_94
06-04-2009, 08:24 PM
He said it will be published before the end of E3. Which also means, that first they want to release the information on E3 then to the world by the website. I wan tthe website because it will have more info, trailers, screenshots and a less....yellow forum. Plus, one website we can di it all in.

sasquatch
06-04-2009, 08:28 PM
and a less....yellow forum.

lol

Tomo
06-04-2009, 09:43 PM

Well really i'm speaking from a 360 point of view because that's the only console i own. We know that BoP has been finished for the 360 for a number of months and they are delaying it for a "simultaneous" release. Holding it back for the "busy" release period was pure craziness in my opinion.

So yeah i guess you are right - anytime this year is not a long way off really, it just feels like a long way.

xNikex
06-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Well really i'm speaking from a 360 point of view because that's the only console i own. We know that BoP has been finished for the 360 for a number of months and they are delaying it for a "simultaneous" release. Holding it back for the "busy" release period was pure craziness in my opinion.

So yeah i guess you are right - anytime this year is not a long way off really, it just feels like a long way.

I think we have all agreed that was not a good choice by the publisher.:-x I couldn't imagine why they thought handhelds were just as important as the console versions; like the sales would make a difference.:rolleyes: Especially since its 2D... IMO, it doesn't really help BoP's image either...

I can continue my patience for another quarter, but I don't want BoP to fail. I want a sequel...;)

The_Goalie_94
06-05-2009, 12:50 AM
Site will be live before E3 ends.

Alright. E3 is almost over. Not long now i hope!!!!!!!

The_Goalie_94
06-05-2009, 11:42 AM
OK, E3 is over, whats going on...

Anton Yudintsev
06-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Hello guys.
I have new date.
Site will be live live on Wednsday (10th), USA time.
Sorry for misinform you earlier - that wasn't my fault.

xNikex
06-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Thanks, Anton.

Looking very forward to it.:grin:

Kartman013
06-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Hello guys.
I have new date.
Site will be live live on Wednsday (10th), USA time.
Sorry for misinform you earlier - that wasn't my fault.

Not a problem Anton, and thanks for the update! Can't wait.:grin:

trk29
06-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Well since there is no other updates for us to talk about see everybody in five days.

trk29
06-05-2009, 04:12 PM

Next Week.

What did I tell everybody.......Long weekend then hurry up and rush to get the site done.

philip.ed
06-05-2009, 04:48 PM

Yep, KK :grin:

xNikex
06-09-2009, 09:34 PM
JUST ONE MORE DAY!!!:grin::grin::grin:

The_Goalie_94
06-09-2009, 09:48 PM
JUST ONE MORE DAY!!!:grin::grin::grin:

Hopefully.

The_Goalie_94
06-10-2009, 01:48 AM
almost their
just a little more.

The_Goalie_94
06-10-2009, 01:59 AM
And i'm serious. The yellow forum is kinda annoying. It was cool but now it just doesn't seem right.

CAN'T WAIT FOR WEBSITE.

xNikex
06-10-2009, 02:09 AM
And i'm serious. The yellow forum is kinda annoying. It was cool but now it just doesn't seem right.

CAN'T WAIT FOR WEBSITE.

Do you think it would have it's dedicated forum? Or will it just have a link to this one?

The_Goalie_94
06-10-2009, 02:26 AM
Do you think it would have it's dedicated forum? Or will it just have a link to this one?

I think it will have a dedicated forum. Have you seen the other IL-2 sites, their all forum basically.

Buggins
06-10-2009, 05:04 AM
Game site title has been added here: http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/il-2-sturmovik-birds-of-prey

That's been there for a year. What are you referring to exactly?

Mage_016
06-10-2009, 05:50 AM
Really? I thought that it wasn't there before. Sorry, I think i have to go and renew my eyeglasses receipt or something. So nothing new on this then.

Buggins
06-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Really? I thought that it wasn't there before. Sorry, I think i have to go and renew my eyeglasses receipt or something. So nothing new on this then.

Lol

Mage_016
06-15-2009, 03:58 AM
I have a feeling that something new will happend at this week.

trk29
06-15-2009, 12:53 PM
I bet the reason Anton hasn't logged in in five days is because he feels bad about telling us a date and then the publisher not going through with it. He probably feels a little embarrased.

xNikex
06-15-2009, 03:35 PM
I bet the reason Anton hasn't logged in in five days is because he feels bad about telling us a date and then the publisher not going through with it. He probably feels a little embarrased.

Well I hope he doesn't. I mean, it's not his fault.

I was prepared for it not to be true, but I know we can't blame Anton for anything at all. He is also the president of Gaijin so maybe he's buisy or something.

The_Goalie_94
06-15-2009, 06:46 PM
If i had to be honest, i really don't care about a stupid website. I just want to play the game one way or another. Sure the website will give us more info, but what more do you want. Its a kickass flight sim WWII game. Voila.

xNikex
06-15-2009, 06:52 PM
If i had to be honest, i really don't care about a stupid website. I just want to play the game one way or another. Sure the website will give us more info, but what more do you want. Its a kickass flight sim WWII game. Voila.

Well of course we all want that, but have the publisher give us something to thrive on while we wait!

trk29
06-15-2009, 08:24 PM
Well I hope he doesn't. I mean, it's not his fault.

I was prepared for it not to be true, but I know we can't blame Anton for anything at all. He is also the president of Gaijin so maybe he's buisy or something.

Well he did sign in today so maybe we will here something soon.

Tomo
06-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Question - have we seen anything at all about the handheld versions? Previews etc? Personally, i don't care one bit about the handheld game but we do know that the unintelligent people at 505 are delaying the console release until the handhelds are ready (I can't think of a stupider decision having ever been made? Maybe Hitler invading Russia? Maybe....)

So really, until we see something about the handhelds things are going to be happening any time soon.

OntheCrab
06-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Question - have we seen anything at all about the handheld versions? Previews etc? Personally, i don't care one bit about the handheld game but we do know that the unintelligent people at 505 are delaying the console release until the handhelds are ready (I can't think of a stupider decision having ever been made? Maybe Hitler invading Russia? Maybe....)

So really, until we see something about the handhelds things are going to be happening any time soon.

Wow, that is a good point.

There has been absolute ZERO shown from either....not even a screenshot.
Its nice being able to get direct info from Gaijin over here, but there are two different developers handling the DS and PSP versions.

Yikes.

To follow up on what you said Tomo, I agree it makes zero sense to me to from a gamer standpoint to launch simultaneously. The next gen console communities could not give a flying youknowwhat about anything happening with the handheld community.

Here's the marketing angle: "Birds of Prey - the critical and cult console hit...coming to handhelds spring 2010"

Wow, i'm bumming myself out right now.

The_Goalie_94
06-15-2009, 10:03 PM
Like I said last tuesday, before the sight came out..."This is PATHETIC" So i over exsagerated but hey.

Douglas Bader
06-15-2009, 10:05 PM

I think you have a point there Tomo. But let's not get to creative overhere. Every possible excuse for whatever delay has been discussed here and leave 505 no other option than to come clean :grin:

Kartman013
06-16-2009, 03:29 AM
Come on guys, the game game isn't coming out for a few months at best. I don't think it's worth it getting this upset over a missed website launch date. It's not going to make one bit of difference to launch whether a website is up now or a month from now.

Let's just be thankful, even grateful that the game has made it this far!

Tomo
06-16-2009, 04:08 AM
Come on guys, the game game isn't coming out for a few months at best. I don't think it's worth it getting this upset over a missed website launch date. It's not going to make one bit of difference to launch whether a website is up now or a month from now.

Let's just be thankful, even grateful that the game has made it this far!

I don't think anyone particularly cares about the website.

What's annoying is the fact that the 360 version has been finished for what almost 6 months now?

OntheCrab
06-16-2009, 04:59 AM
I've seen 505's website.

I challenge anyone to go to their UK site, sit on the front page and try and concentrate "this company is in charge of rejuvenating the combat flight sim genre for next-gen consoles" - then try not to barf.

Anyway, yeah the game is done as far as I heard. Its just the manufacturing yada yada and the marketing (?) now.

SeaCat
06-16-2009, 05:41 AM
Gentlemen, it's time to get spiritual. We must entice the Tiki Gods with sacrifices and gifts to get the website online. I'm aiming for this Wednesday. I will sacrifice five pristine bulls for the occasion!

...Okay, I'll drink five Jaeger bombs. It's got Red Bull in it. >.>

Rodan1000
06-16-2009, 05:17 PM
There is a trailer on IGN that looks new to me. There is a website address at the end, but it doesn't do anything yet.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14258704/il-2-sturmovik-birds-of-prey/videos/il2sturmovil_trl_aerialcombat_61509.html

trk29
06-17-2009, 12:00 AM
Anton what's up man you haven't responded the times you came in. We miss you talking to us.;)

BadKarmaSutra96
06-17-2009, 05:17 AM
Like we weren't hungry enough. It's ok, we already are willing to give you money, please stop the suffering ^_^
I wonder If most people will play arcade or simulation.
Arcade I guess, in '1946' it's really annoying for a beginner, after a painful takeoff, a long flight trying to keep the plane straight, a long pursuit of a dark dot in the sky (when it's not a little stain on the screen haha), to finally get killed by someone he hadn't even saw !
I can't wait :p

Ya when I played IL-2 I would take off, fly about 10 minutes then spiral out of control and crash for no reason I could determine. Then I unclicked most of the difficulty settings so I could last more than 10 minutes haha.

Anton Yudintsev
06-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Site is live.
www.il2game.com

Dmitry_Potapov
06-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Site is live.
www.il2game.com
congratulations! :)
but... nothing about handhelds???

Anton Yudintsev
06-18-2009, 05:35 PM
There will be updates each week.
More planes, more game info, more information, etc
Stay tuned!

Dmitry_Potapov
06-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Stay tuned!
thanx Anton! just i'm fun of handhelds :)

philip.ed
06-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Stay tuned!

Anton, was there a later variant of the spitfire mark 2 with the armanent of the Vb...

Also, will we have the option to make/download skins for the game ;)