PDA

View Full Version : poison dagger

Razorflame
05-17-2009, 10:00 PM
i truly am wondering what this item does..
or maybe i'm just dumb
but these questions came up to my mind..

as it states it gives +1 poison damage..

but does this count for MULTIPLE or SINGLE stacks?

and does it count the entire battle or just once?

does it mean that when a stack does base firedamage get's an extra +1 poison damage
or is the poison damage counted into the base?

furthermore does poison dagger give u a change to poison enemy stacks?

DGDobrev
05-17-2009, 10:04 PM
The damage will increase by 1 point for each unit and they will start inflicting say 20 phys damage + 1 poison damage per attack. The same goes for Isshara's whip which gives +1 fire damage. I tested it and it works. I'm just not sure whether you can do ... um... how to put it... prismatic damage (3+ sources) if you put multiple items though.

I've tested the 2-type damage and it works like a charm :) As for the poisoning, I'm not sure. I guess 1 damage doesn't actually give you a big chance to poison the enemy.

I'll see if I can test it with poison dagger and the whip... provided I have that dagger :)

EDIT: Nah :( No dagger whatsoever. Maybe I was thinking of another game. Although it would be uber to have the dagger + the whip. Then the power girl party will become absolutely deadly. Sprites do 1-3 damage, with whip 2-4, with dagger 3-5. The lake fairies will inflict 3-4 damage. And that's before all other bonuses to kick in.

Elwin
05-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Yes i had my impossible warrior with isharas whip and poison dagger, and had skell archer and sprites and like faires, also with night operations and sword of darkness in the night the damage was completly insane .. Even those insane houndres of lvl4 units and thousands of lower units on impossible were falling like flies, spirtes with crit could take down 100 bone dragons in one hit ;p ( actually that one could be with sword of light but hell who cares) :P