PDA

View Full Version : Penal colony soviet mission

Slicky
05-16-2009, 06:36 PM
I have almost finished this level. However, I am a little stuck. I am at the stage of the mission where you have to defend the hill against the counter attack. I only have maybe 7 men left.

I noticed in one of the popup hints that in this level you can recruit soldiers. I loaded up a prior save game and moved close to various soldiers but never got the hand icon to recruit any of them.

Was anyone able to recruit extra men?

I don't think there are mines on this level because that would have helped with the hill defense.

Slicky
05-17-2009, 04:36 AM
I got past this mission. I was only able to recruit one or two guys at the beginning. Not really worthwhile.

crazycelt
06-01-2009, 07:33 PM
I have almost finished this level. However, I am a little stuck. I am at the stage of the mission where you have to defend the hill against the counter attack. I only have maybe 7 men left.

I noticed in one of the popup hints that in this level you can recruit soldiers. I loaded up a prior save game and moved close to various soldiers but never got the hand icon to recruit any of them.

Was anyone able to recruit extra men?

I don't think there are mines on this level because that would have helped with the hill defense.

you have to be close to a guy, color green in the map then you get a hand. click.