PDA

View Full Version : LAST HERO/without sacrifice/gift/ressurection

Razorflame
05-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Some people are only gaming with a setup they want e.a with the spells
sacrifice/gift/ressurection

sacrifice to increase the stack limit and gift for the inqi to resu your units
and resu speaks for itself

however i found a perfect way to play without the use of those spells(it's harder and those spell mentioned above make your life alot easier:)

to help alot of people! i found the following strat quite amusing to own enemies with them:)

compose an army of 3-4 ranged units 1 tank(prefered a horseman) and a melee unit wit no retalition(prefer a royal snake)

if you choose for a 3 ranged army

you will only need 1 TANK the one that will soke up all the damage!
(so only one HORSEMAN)

now when u start a fight
move the horseman forwar(try to make sure an enemy melee unit is in range)
cast last hero on the horseman and he will die to the enemy(if you can't get close enough wait one turn before casting last hero on the horseman)

let your ranged units hammer his ranged units(they most likely attack your units anyway so it's good to have a priest in the army to heal your units)

don't bother with the melee units yet(most enemy stacks consist of 3 melee units and 2 ranged units)

last hero last 3 turns/deaths so in this case your horseman can die a couple of times before recasting last hero on it :>

since you need level 3 order magic to cast it on a horseman it's best to use a dragonfly for beginning.

it's a bit of trouble but pretty usefull at least i find so

i keep the melee units at their camp while i demolish their archers

there is only a risk factor when his ranged units or all three melee units hammer your tank at once(so it depletes your last hero spell)

but an inqi could be used to resu a dragonfly easily:>

so this was my strat with last hero so it's not so useless and i oncce thought :)
^^
GOOD LUCK and have fun boys and girls :>

DGDobrev
05-11-2009, 11:18 AM
It's great strategy, but it looks sort of mana consuming. If you use Last hero in conjunction with magic spring, it will pay off big time. However, without spring, you may be hard pressed to wait for mana on the map.

Razorflame
05-11-2009, 05:15 PM
last hero barely cost mana anyway ;-)
and even if so u can just use a mana pot:)

Vilk
05-11-2009, 06:44 PM
You cannot cast level 1 last hero on a Horseman, you need it level 3. Also you can't cast on a level 5 unit like a red dragon for later in the game. The stronger and fast level 3 unit is probably a griffin, that requires level 2 last hero.

I'm not sure one griffin alone can attract the attention but that's definitely something to try later in the game. I was also thinking of trying that later in the game with a reserve stack to use a one unit stack or a full stack depending of the battle.

For a mage with two casts it's to combine with a target spell. That could change the face of many battle in a way a brute warrior couldn't dream of. :grin:

Razorflame
05-11-2009, 08:17 PM
that;s why i said a dragonfly read better vilk:P

i already seen that horseman needs a level 3 last hero :>

but this strat works wonders if u don't have gift/sacri/resu :)

i try to be inovative:)

Vilk
05-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Nice then, soon you'll rule even Calinda. :-P

Razorflame
05-12-2009, 08:06 AM
don't think so never tested to beat the highscore

furthermore this is just an alternative strat if you haven't got the spells mentioned above:)

trying to beat the record i need some proper timing on the days and travel times which i don't do
:)

DGDobrev
05-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Well, there is a funny thing about sacrifice and there's a good treason that it's probably a good thing to try and win the game without it. Sacrifice actually adds to the casualty count that you suffer. I think I'll be completing this game with serious casualties... over 95% of which will be my own fault...

So if anyone is trying to limit the casualties count, that tactic would be nice I guess :)

Razorflame
05-12-2009, 05:41 PM
well true but if u have ressurection u can sacrifice without casualties and get no casualties at all :>
(if u have magic spring too to refill all the mana :>

DGDobrev
05-12-2009, 07:02 PM
And if you get it soon enough AND you're very patient :P

I agree though :)

Razorflame
05-12-2009, 07:14 PM
i will try to break calinda's rec soon ^^ with mage clearing everything on darion at day 6 hoping to clear islands on day 8 and mines 9:P

Zuvio
05-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Well, there is a funny thing about sacrifice and there's a good treason that it's probably a good thing to try and win the game without it. Sacrifice actually adds to the casualty count that you suffer. I think I'll be completing this game with serious casualties... over 95% of which will be my own fault...

So if anyone is trying to limit the casualties count, that tactic would be nice I guess :)

That's why its best to use inquisitors with sacrifice and probably gift as well. I killed countless bowmen with sacrifice, yet few stayed dead.

Zuvio
05-12-2009, 07:55 PM
i will try to break calinda's rec soon ^^ with mage clearing everything on darion at day 6 hoping to clear islands on day 8 and mines 9:P

If you want to break his record you need to stay below 7 days played.

Razorflame
05-17-2009, 01:28 PM
omg:>
that is gonna take some time ^^