PDA

View Full Version : ¡Achtung! Ze Best Pilots Shneeded Here

achillies_ny
05-09-2009, 11:15 AM
4-Apr-40
Hello and welcome to Recruitment Station Rudof 14

High Command has activated Germanys next frontline squadron
JG420 WunderWaffen
Raw Recruits will be needed for total victory.

Contact the recruiting officer at:
email: lillypadny@gmail.com
PSN ID: JG420_RedBaron or achillies_ny

--------FIN------

TofuStoreDrift
05-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Sorry to confront yet again, but recruiting a German squadron, or any other nationalized squadron may be pointless. I was figuring the online setup to be more like Call of Duty franchise, where teams take sides for the first battle, then switch for the next. One minute you Russian, the next your German. You would think it would be a bit unfare (to whiny console gamers) if one team hogged all the cool German fighters, while the other team had to be stuck with Allied planes (I actually prefer Allied planes). I could be wrong though. I'm not trying to be confrontational, just don't want to see anyone get their hopes smashed. The more hyped you let the game get, the more of the letdown you open up for yourself.

xNikex
05-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Sorry to confront yet again, but recruiting a German squadron, or any other nationalized squadron may be pointless. I was figuring the online setup to be more like Call of Duty franchise, where teams take sides for the first battle, then switch for the next. One minute you Russian, the next your German. You would think it would be a bit unfare (to whiny console gamers) if one team hogged all the cool German fighters, while the other team had to be stuck with Allied planes (I actually prefer Allied planes). I could be wrong though. I'm not trying to be confrontational, just don't want to see anyone get their hopes smashed. The more hyped you let the game get, the more of the letdown you open up for yourself.

It's still fun.;)

Like if you like the Battle of Britiain you can be the 133rd or the 331st, etc. or just make up one for you and your friends to be in.

achillies_ny
05-09-2009, 10:40 PM
It's not the planes that achieves victories but the pilots.JG420_Redbaron

TofuStoreDrift
05-09-2009, 11:40 PM
It's not the planes that achieves victories but the pilots.JG420_Redbaron

Ahh yes, you are correct, but not all planes are created equal:)