PDA

View Full Version : Any of you waiting for KB:AP because you are bored of playing KB:TL?

Metroplex
05-05-2009, 08:45 AM
I have a confession to make: I got bored of playing KB and unistalled it from my hard drive!
Shocking isn't it?
It is not that I don't love KB or think it is a great game, it is.
It's just that I have played it through several times already as Warrior, Paladin and Mage and have grown bored with it...
Mind you, I will play it again sometime, not just now...
This brings me to KB:AP as one of the factors in my decision to banish KB was due to playing the Russian demo and finding it was more, how to put it, interesting and greater than the original.
So while I eagerly wait for the English demo and game to be released, I will play other games, so Katauri don't delay, KB needs to return to my HD one way or another.:)

Mandea
05-05-2009, 09:05 AM
you are not alone, I played KB:TL 9 (nine) times, and although it still is on my HDD, I don't play it anymore after I've tried KB:AP russian demo. I just can't. the add-on is so much better.

CyberGuy
05-06-2009, 12:03 AM
I finished playing as a Mage once and I am half way through playing as a Warrior. However, I don't think I will finish playing as a Warrior because of the new Armored Princess. I have not played KB: TL for over 2 months. If Armored Princess does not exist, then I would probably try to finish playing as a Warrior.

Metroplex
06-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Seeing how there aren't any new games for PC worth getting and being in need of something to play on my PC, I have reinstalled KB to my HD!
KB is back!!! I was missing it... bring on KB: AP!