PDA

View Full Version : Help on Russian Mission 3: P.O.W.

gottoman
05-05-2009, 02:18 AM
I get to the point where the main character must escape from the map and several large groups of germans come swarming from all directions and can't ifgure out where to escape from. I can't kill all the germans either with the limited force I have.

Any advice?

Thanks

TriTard
05-05-2009, 02:49 AM
i never did beat this mission. i would always try to jump in a vehicle and then try and hightail it outta there but that didnt work. so i hid in the school building nd sneaked around. but whenever i got to the "spot" it wouldnt do anything. so idk either

Daktor
05-05-2009, 05:58 AM
The exit point is in the bottom left of the map. One way to beat this is to send the hero unit (one of the brothers I think), down to the bottom left corner of the map before triggering the wave of enemy forces.

Cheesy but it works.

Meep129
05-06-2009, 02:09 AM
The exit point is in the bottom left of the map. One way to beat this is to send the hero unit (one of the brothers I think), down to the bottom left corner of the map before triggering the wave of enemy forces.

Cheesy but it works.

its the bottom right side of the map, assuming you have the SS HQ on the top, anyway, used a German car and i stopped at the building with the large chiminy and then i distracted the germans with the remintents of my forces and snuck, alexy, to the glowing red thing...

haorant
05-07-2009, 03:31 PM
press o and then select on the part u are on an arrow will point that way

happy
05-09-2009, 04:56 PM
before the first wave, try to have mined a lot of avenue's of approach. (lots of stuff in german trucks), sneak in steal it and plant it for future events, while they stand around. when all done attack.. then next wave run and hide. then try to lure the armour with one soldier towards the mines.. use anti tank grenades if possible.
after the heavy stuff is dealt with take on the infantry.

In the end, go to factory with all your men and finish off the remaining germans and walk towards the red arrow... next mission

imperialage1
07-04-2009, 12:53 PM
bottom right corner of map is where you suppose to go.