PDA

View Full Version : Army of Darkness - INSTALLATION ???

Rattlesnake
05-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Lol u know what ! **** this shit !

53 views and noone can explain me how to install that fackin mod ?

Useless bunch of lazy bitches kick me ban me whatever just **** yourself

kinguletul23
06-20-2009, 07:01 AM
I disagree with his bad language but he has a point....Nobody tell you how you can install those mods...We are simple mortals

grantgto101
06-20-2009, 12:33 PM
can you give me a breakdown of what you have done !

you need :

1. KBMaster_1.1_base_for_1.7
2.mod_17_master_114_armyofdark

alot of mods will not work without KBmaster. It is some kinfd of translation tool that allows mods to share the same .dll files. eg: some of the games programming uses a certain .dll then the mod also wants to access that same .dll. The KBmaster mod allows this process to share the .dll. In theory you shold be able to drop both files in the mods folder and it should just work. I am about to test it. As you can see I have also had no replies. I have been sifting through code for days and i am almost fluent in russian LOL :-P

grantgto101
06-20-2009, 01:11 PM
tried installing the mod and the game just bombs out thats with the kbmaster mod. I have been through most of the mods and alot of them do not work. I am running vista but i am not sure if i have dotnet 2, i see updats for dotnet 3 on my system so i assume that dotnet 2 is on here. But most of the mods require dotnet 2 as well to be installed.:eek: at this point i have run out of bandwidth for the month so i will not be downloading dotnet 2 this month

Keneth
07-10-2009, 12:52 PM
I haven't had any trouble with the installation of the mod, the problem with KBMaster is that it's supposed to replace all the files common to different mods with modified versions that reference a list of external files instead of each mod having its own version. If any of the files are in conflict and KBMaster doesn't get priority, then you'd likely get a bucketload of errors. When possible, I highly recommend using archived mods instead of self-executables (which are not always reliable), to assure all the files are in the right place and the mods are installed properly.