PDA

View Full Version : antooooooon Where is the updates/website?

guiltyspark
04-30-2009, 06:36 PM
we have been patient for a long time , whats going on ?

Battlestations pacific just launched their own demo and nothing is to be hear from 1c about their most important game!

If you cant update us right now with info/website

just answer this ....

Has everything PR wise been pushed back to E3 ?

do we have to wait that long?!

DH1979
04-30-2009, 07:56 PM
yea wots goin on we need 2 kno, this forum been up nearly a year & all we got is a couple videos & some pics. joke

xNikex
04-30-2009, 09:11 PM
Yes, Anton please give us some new info!

IMO, this is going to be the best game of the year and the only game to dominate the genre on consoles! But there is no new info on it!!!:(

Please! I've told everyone I know about this game and they ask me if theres anything new and I just say we need to be patient but this is starting to get rediculous.:(

6 months of no trailers or anything to keep us on our toes or to give us anything that will show us how awesome of a game this is going to be!!!

Urufu_Shinjiro
04-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Two weeks, be sure.

Tomo
04-30-2009, 09:39 PM
I think it's clear that Anton has no control over this side of things now. It must be even more frustrating for him. Imagine developing this awesome game, only to sit and watch the publisher completely drop the ball.

Epic fail.

xNikex
05-01-2009, 01:17 AM
I think it's clear that Anton has no control over this side of things now. It must be even more frustrating for him. Imagine developing this awesome game, only to sit and watch the publisher completely drop the ball.

Epic fail.

Why would a publisher do something to such a kick*** game!?!:mad:

They better do something soon I want this game to a success so we can get a sequel.:)

Buggins
05-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Why would a publisher do something to such a kick*** game!?!:mad:

They better do something soon I want this game to a success so we can get a sequel.:)

Because the publisher is 505Games. Enough said.

TofuStoreDrift
05-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Because the publisher is 505Games. Enough said.

Hey thats not very nice:grin: You got to kiss some *** to get what you want. 505 your the best!!!! can you please give this little ole gamer an idea of when the website will be launched. Pretty, pretty please:-P. I promise I'll buy the game:-P. See thats how it's done.