PDA

View Full Version : What am I missing

whittaker6402
04-26-2009, 11:32 AM
I have had two problems... neither sorted and one now stopping in me in my tracks.

I can't figure out how to use 1) Dynamite and now 2) Wirecutters.:confused:

I get the wirecutters as either primary or secondary tool/weapon but they don't appear in the 'use item' box on the right (or anywhere else other than the inventory)

I have also tried direct control but always end up firing the gun or throwing a grenade.

Have you a fool's guide to using dynamite and in particular the wirecutters?:rolleyes:

Cheers

JuggernautOfWar
04-27-2009, 06:56 AM
I'll help ya out. :-P

To use wire cutters (I assume you mean in Chasing Shadows), simply walk into the section in the fence which you must cut. Note this is a predetermined spot which is marked on map.

To use Dynamite, first make sure you have some in inventory by pressing I by default, then hit the gear icon in the controls area. You will see a picture of dynamite if you have any in your inventory along with a number on the dynamite icon to show you how many bundles you have. This is also the same technique to setup mines correctly. Although with mines I find it much easier to hold shift while placing mines for more precision.

Hope this helped.

whittaker6402
04-27-2009, 06:46 PM
I'll help ya out. :-P

To use wire cutters (I assume you mean in Chasing Shadows), simply walk into the section in the fence which you must cut. Note this is a predetermined spot which is marked on map.

To use Dynamite, first make sure you have some in inventory by pressing I by default, then hit the gear icon in the controls area. You will see a picture of dynamite if you have any in your inventory along with a number on the dynamite icon to show you how many bundles you have. This is also the same technique to setup mines correctly. Although with mines I find it much easier to hold shift while placing mines for more precision.

Hope this helped.

Many thanks, certainly did help. Stuck on the next mission now lol!!!:rolleyes:

JuggernautOfWar
04-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Is that mission the U-boat mission? Where are you stuck?

I died once in that mission and won it the 2nd time. :grin: