PDA

View Full Version : Question about low morale

Metathron
04-22-2009, 07:23 PM
I currently have both cannoneers and elves in my army, so they both have low morale. I am quite loath to part with either stack, so what do you guys think?

Are the 10% decrease in attack and defense, and the 75% critical attack chance, reason enough to eliminate one or the other? Would you go out of your way to get rid of low morale, no matter what?

Razorflame
04-22-2009, 11:45 PM
yup :)

especially in high numbers
then it's a hell lot of difference

high morale is best:)

Nike-it
04-23-2009, 07:17 AM
I currently have both cannoneers and elves in my army, so they both have low morale. I am quite loath to part with either stack, so what do you guys think?

Are the 10% decrease in attack and defense, and the 75% critical attack chance, reason enough to eliminate one or the other? Would you go out of your way to get rid of low morale, no matter what?

You may try some artifacts for increasing morale both Elves and Dwarves, but it will be very hard to have very good morale in any case.

Vilk
04-25-2009, 10:10 AM
Sometimes a high critical isn't that good when you fight against too many unit that avoid any critical blow. I didn't knew the effect of low morale on critical chance but that could be a case to mix some troops to get lower morale. :)

Razorflame
04-25-2009, 11:36 AM
there are only a few units that can dodge a critical

and those are demoness(for humanoids), vampire, ancient vampire and dryad IIRC

or some elven unit forgot the name xD

a low morale is VERY BAD
:)

Elwin
04-25-2009, 01:37 PM
NO, only ancient vampire dodge criticals

Ryastar
04-25-2009, 02:59 PM
demonesses and dryads just have a small chance to dodge any attack by a male humanoid

Razorflame
04-26-2009, 11:46 AM
demonesses and dryads just have a small chance to dodge any attack by a male humanoid

qwll i counted that too
dodging a attack or critical

seems the same:P

since i find it bloody annoying when a demoness is doding a critical :P

Vilk
04-26-2009, 01:23 PM
The full dodging is annoying in all case, a game rule I don't like much, sort of too huge random effect. But against Ancient vampire it's even worse because this happen when you "perform better". Well in fact critical has perhaps a too high effect too.

Razorflame
04-27-2009, 01:45 AM
i don't like to gamble
so i just use some spells on them xD

Vilk
04-27-2009, 12:48 PM
That is leading me to a question, how is compute the critical chance?