PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Maps of the Underground

aidamei
04-15-2009, 11:34 PM
Thank you so much! I am at the final step for the main quest chapter called: Maps of the Underground I have to locate Kitano in order to get back to King Mark and deliver the maps. I can't find him. I spent hours looking for him last night. I combed every angle of the Eastern Islands. I did the same with the Western Islands. Please help me. I can't proceed in the game until or unless I can find him.:(

Ryastar
04-16-2009, 12:53 AM
If I understand you correctly, the man you are looking for is the merchant directly in front of you if you put your back to the Governor's castle in the Western Islands.

aidamei
04-16-2009, 01:05 AM
No When I made the original request to travel to the Eastern Islands I had to use Kitano to get there. There was a pretty cut sequence of his ship travelling over there. Now, I need to get back to Greenwort. I'm not aware that I can purchase a ship myself to get back there. I don't see any means to do this. :confused:

Holywhippet
04-16-2009, 01:18 AM
You don't use the same guy to get back. He's already sailed back and is waiting to take you back over the next time you need to travel (makes sense later when you can fly via dwarvern zepplin). You need to get a lift with a different merchant who's at the area where you arrived.

aidamei
04-16-2009, 01:21 AM
This has been my mistake. I apoligise for that. The merchant takes you back to Darion. I wasn't connecting in my head Greenwort=Darion