PDA

View Full Version : Will there be replay options anton or anyone

peterdegrotere
04-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Hey, im new to this flight-kind of games, played ace combat (to arcade for me)

But my question is, i looked on youtube at videos of the first il 2 game, and loved the home made videos.
There are even guys that started a squadron that fligh together and do stunts, like on a real air show, they used some really cool video angels and it looked like a real video.
My question can you save replays on the consoles to add later, to show of your stuff.
Maybe Anton knows.
Thks and looking forward to this game as a console gamer and i think a lot of non pc gamers will do the same and enjoy a more sim flightgame

TofuStoreDrift
04-09-2009, 05:41 PM
This is a big question for me to. I thought it would be great to coordinate a stunt show with some friends, then show it off on youtube:-P

Snubfighter
04-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Replays with total control of the view, that would be great!

trk29
04-09-2009, 07:30 PM
This is a big question for me to. I thought it would be great to coordinate a stunt show with some friends, then show it off on youtube:-P

Well hopefully they will add the youtube upload feature for the ps3 like Ubisoft did for Hawx!

JsRacingS2k
04-09-2009, 07:32 PM
But this time add it for XBOX360...

xNikex
04-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Hey, im new to this flight-kind of games, played ace combat (to arcade for me)

But my question is, i looked on youtube at videos of the first il 2 game, and loved the home made videos.
There are even guys that started a squadron that fligh together and do stunts, like on a real air show, they used some really cool video angels and it looked like a real video.
My question can you save replays on the consoles to add later, to show of your stuff.
Maybe Anton knows.
Thks and looking forward to this game as a console gamer and i think a lot of non pc gamers will do the same and enjoy a more sim flightgame

This question has already been posted in the "If I can ask 3 questions" thread like 3 times. Hopefully Anton will start answering those soon.

trk29
04-10-2009, 01:28 AM

I don't know if it is even possible. Can you access the internet with a web browser on the 360?

Tomo
04-10-2009, 01:51 AM
I don't know if it is even possible. Can you access the internet with a web browser on the 360?

Nope, no web browser (which baffles me).

trk29
04-10-2009, 04:46 AM

Sorry this is impossible without a web browser.

trk29
04-10-2009, 04:46 AM
Nope, no web browser (which baffles me).

Crazy!

JsRacingS2k
04-10-2009, 05:03 AM
They had the option is Skate to make a film, upload it to the Skate website and then grab the video there...

Tomo
04-10-2009, 09:47 AM
They had the option is Skate to make a film, upload it to the Skate website and then grab the video there...

Yeah, it worked well too.

Also, FIFA 09 has this option.

I have to admit, the IL-2 PC videos i've seen are really cool!! :cool:

peterdegrotere
04-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Yeah it worked on skate so why not in il 2

xNikex
04-12-2009, 05:04 PM
I know your buisy Anton, but can you shed some light on this?

Anton Yudintsev
04-12-2009, 08:30 PM
I know your buisy Anton, but can you shed some light on this?

I don't know exactly :(
100% it won't be in 360. PS3 is not final yet.

trk29
04-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Sweet!! "keeping fingers crossed"

guiltyspark
04-12-2009, 09:55 PM

if the 360 doesnt have a youtube feature

will you still allow us (360 gamers) to save replays of single/multiplayer on our xbox and view them in like a theater mode??

because the 360 gamers themselves could still capture the video using different methods (capture cards, video cameras) and post it on the internet without any special youtube feature.

Just make sure all version are feature complete , If the 360 version cant even save and watch replays , then having the ps3 version have that special feature to upload to youtube feature would not really be fair...

Raw Kryptonite
04-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Agreed, if we can save the replay, I can put it up by my own means and probably with better quality than an automatic feature.

xNikex
04-13-2009, 12:37 AM

Well thats ok. Can we see replays of missions like in AC6?

Is it possible to have a cinematic camera view in game or in replay(if there is one)?

peterdegrotere
04-13-2009, 11:12 AM
yeah anton can you still save them for your own good

BlastinFooz-619
04-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Why is there not going to be a replay feature on the 360? I am just curious, is this a hard thing to implement into the game?

trk29
04-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Why is there not going to be a replay feature on the 360? I am just curious, is this a hard thing to implement into the game?
What Anton said is that there will not be a youtube upload feature on the 360. The ps3 upload feature to youtube is not decided yet. I'm sure you will be able to see a replay of your game. But if you remember the first IL2 that would be a huge replay in size because missions could last a really long time well over 10 minutes. Which is the limit on youtube videos. So even a replay to watch over and over again would be extremely long. Here's hoping!:-P

xNikex
04-17-2009, 11:00 PM

Yeah, I think it's also because the 360 version is finished too. But I'll find a way to record on my own.

BlastinFooz-619
04-19-2009, 05:05 PM
What Anton said is that there will not be a youtube upload feature on the 360. The ps3 upload feature to youtube is not decided yet. I'm sure you will be able to see a replay of your game. But if you remember the first IL2 that would be a huge replay in size because missions could last a really long time well over 10 minutes. Which is the limit on youtube videos. So even a replay to watch over and over again would be extremely long. Here's hoping!:-P

Oh, Yea I remember IL-2 for the PC, I used to be addicted to that game, even got into making skins for the aircraft. I remember that in the IL-2 games you could hit the printscreen button or something like that and it would start or stop recording. The Xbox has more than enough room accommodate those videos, especially if your like me and have the 120 gig. All I want is to be able to see at least a highlight reel of my missions or engagements.

xNikex
04-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Oh, Yea I remember IL-2 for the PC, I used to be addicted to that game, even got into making skins for the aircraft. I remember that in the IL-2 games you could hit the printscreen button or something like that and it would start or stop recording. The Xbox has more than enough room accommodate those videos, especially if your like me and have the 120 gig. All I want is to be able to see at least a highlight reel of my missions or engagements.

Well hopefully we can expect it in the sequel;)

trk29
04-20-2009, 12:48 AM

Yeah I used to love the original I remember one of my favorite skins was a California Highway Patrol skin for the 109 not authentic at all but it was fun. I also liked one that I had I believe it was on a spitfire, but it was solid black with flames on the nose. I didn't make those. Yeah I do like storage capacity I just put in a 500 gig Samsung in my ps3 so BRING ON THE REPLAYS!!!! :eek: