PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3 and Armored Princess

CyberGuy
03-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Diablo 3 and Armored Princess

These are the 2 PC games that are my most anticipated games in 2009.

They will consume most of my free time using the computer.

Nike-it
03-30-2009, 06:12 AM
Diablo 3 and Armored Princess

These are the 2 PC games that are my most anticipated games in 2009.

They will consume most of my free time using the computer.

We are gald to hear that, but it seems that Diablo 3 will not be released in 2009;)

CyberGuy
03-30-2009, 06:31 PM
We are gald to hear that, but it seems that Diablo 3 will not be released in 2009;)

I thought that God of War 3 will be released in 2010 and Diablo 3 and Star Craft 2 will be in 2009. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait for Diablo 3 in 2010.

Oh, for some reason, I am now also looking forward to the game Elven Legacy. I looks fun.

Nike-it
03-31-2009, 06:06 AM
I thought that God of War 3 will be released in 2010 and Diablo 3 and Star Craft 2 will be in 2009. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait for Diablo 3 in 2010.

Oh, for some reason, I am now also looking forward to the game Elven Legacy. I looks fun.

Elven Legacy is a very good variant, also it's coming in the few weeks. You can already pre-order it at gamersgate.com;)

wolfing
04-01-2009, 08:17 PM
I am also looking forward to Elven Legacy, but Diablo 3? Not a bit. And after looking at the screenshots, even less so. To me it's just a clickfest: see enemies, click and hold on one until it dies, then next and next, get excited if a colored thing drops off it, move 10 yards, repeat. If you put an activity detector in my brain while I play that, you would think it's unplugged.

CyberGuy
04-01-2009, 09:33 PM
I am also looking forward to Elven Legacy, but Diablo 3? Not a bit. And after looking at the screenshots, even less so. To me it's just a clickfest: see enemies, click and hold on one until it dies, then next and next, get excited if a colored thing drops off it, move 10 yards, repeat. If you put an activity detector in my brain while I play that, you would think it's unplugged.

But that is what is good about it. King's Bounty give a little bit of a brain work-out and Diablo 3 gives you a finger work-out. You have to be well-rounded when playing games. :grin:

markgil
04-09-2009, 03:20 PM
dont forget about the other D3-Disciples III: Renaissance. also, if you are into puzzle games like Puzzle Quest from I2, they are coming out with 2 new fantasy puzzle games (hopefully out in 2009) Puzzle Kingdoms & Deathbringer. and it wont be in 2009, but in 2/2010 Elemental-WOM from Stardock is sure to be awesome. it's a great time to be a PC gamer!

Metroplex
04-11-2009, 09:09 PM
At least KB:AP is a sure thing, it has already been released in Russia and soon in the West...
Diablo 3 is fast becoming a joke, how long has it been since they announced they were making it and then they showed some gameplay movie and screens, too long, just release the bloody game and patch it later if needed!:evil:
I reckon this is part of some marketing ploy, the game is alredy done perhaps, they are just torturing the fanboys to maximize sales once it is released in 2100!
Duke Nukem Forever anyone?
I don't like D3 color, too pastel like not rich and vibrant like Titan Quest or KB for that matter, but that remains to be seen in the year...:confused:

cassiel101
06-24-2009, 06:28 AM
One thing Blizzard is good at is taking forever to release a game :grin: