PDA

View Full Version : how can I get "tooth of the dragon"

thorndike
03-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Finished the game as mage on normal. But I did not get a single "tooth of the dragon".:evil: Any tips?

Nike-it
03-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Finished the game as mage on normal. But I did not get a single "tooth of the dragon".:evil: Any tips?

There is no special place for this item, it is set randomly. But more often you can buy the whole Dragon Necklace in Demonis for 100k.

Vilk
08-07-2009, 10:32 AM
I have seen in some guides a mention of the Dragon Necklace items and 5 dragon teeth to build it. That seems to imply you find dragon teeth and patiently build the necklace but I don't see that working if there isn't a quest around it.

But I never quote such quest.

Nike-it
08-07-2009, 10:42 AM
I have seen in some guides a mention of the Dragon Necklace items and 5 dragon teeth to build it. That seems to imply you find dragon teeth and patiently build the necklace but I don't see that working if there isn't a quest around it.

But I never quote such quest.

As I remember, I was able to buy in Demonis in one of the castles.

Vilk
08-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Ha ok then you get the necklace already build and the teeth thing is just its story. Thanks I was wondering and never saw this item yet.

EDIT: Well that's not what I wrote above as the 5 teeth seems to be a real item if the guides are right.