PDA

View Full Version : Post ideas for "tweaks" to polish the game

Raw Kryptonite
03-23-2009, 05:11 AM
Not major changes, too late for that I'm sure. Just tweaks.

A couple:

In multiplayer, could the host have an option to set the room to a certain year/year range of the war, so plane offerings are limited to what was accessible at that that time?

In single player, could we have an option for radio chatter to come through the headset? Hearing chatter through a more realistic place really draws you into the game. Pretty much everyone playing on a console, even PC, would have one these days. Otherwise, just send out the speaker.

Scottyb825
03-23-2009, 02:16 PM
I really like the radio chatter idea. That would be awesome.

xNikex
03-23-2009, 07:03 PM
I really like the radio chatter idea. That would be awesome.

That would be a good idea in single-player but wouldn't it get frustrating when someone else is trying to talk to you online?:rolleyes:

From what I've heard from Anton, I think the Xbox360 version is finished now.:cool:

philip.ed
03-27-2009, 08:21 PM
Yes I agree to the above. One thing though that I have thought from some of the videos is that the smoke looks quite think? Does anyone else agree? ;)

xNikex
03-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Yes I agree to the above. One thing though that I have thought from some of the videos is that the smoke looks quite think? Does anyone else agree? ;)

Yes but you have to remember the game was still in developement and just wanted to make a trailor with what they had so far, I'm assuming.

(I want black smoke)

philip.ed
03-28-2009, 01:22 PM
Yep, fair enough.

One more thing: if they model the BoB then surely they should have used the mark 1 hurricane from il-2 and not the mark 2 with 12 guns? I would prefer the mark 1...;)

Sunchaser
03-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Wow, not even out yet and people are telling them how to fix it!

Looks like console users have at least one thing in common with PC users.

Raw Kryptonite
03-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Not fix, just things I'd like to see in a game like this but don't expect to be in there. Would be nice to hear if any are already in there though. ;)

xNikex
03-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Not fix, just things I'd like to see in a game like this but don't expect to be in there. Would be nice to hear if any are already in there though. ;)

Hopefully Anton will post soon:).