PDA

View Full Version : Who specialize in undead army?

CyberGuy
03-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Is anyone playing as a mage fight mainly with undead army? If you do, where do you buy most of your undead army? I see that the undead army is mainly is the graveyard but hardly anywhere else....and I also notice that there is not a lot of them.

Is the Necromancer the best undead army?...and where do I find them. I can only find vampires.

Zonc
03-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Yes my first game was entirely Undead (2 types of ghosts + vapires and later necromancers). Ghosts are easily avaible, but vampires are much harder. Ancients ones will be 80% sure in dwarven land, by undead necromancer dwarf. The normal version... well they could be in castle on swamps, but not necesarilly. Best way is to rise them bu Sacrifice spell from the vampires in coffins on swamp. The're always there. Necromancers will be in Demonis or Death land.
Good luck :grin:

Sandsai
03-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Yes my first game was entirely Undead (2 types of ghosts + vapires and later necromancers). Ghosts are easily avaible, but vampires are much harder. Ancients ones will be 80% sure in dwarven land, by undead necromancer dwarf. The normal version... well they could be in castle on swamps, but not necesarilly. Best way is to rise them bu Sacrifice spell from the vampires in coffins on swamp. The're always there. Necromancers will be in Demonis or Death land.
Good luck :grin:

Where did you find the Ancient guys, the factory?

As far as getting troops, you can find archies, zombies, and sometimes ghosts in darion and a good chance over at freedom islands. The archies are really powerful with dragon arrow.

Zonc
03-25-2009, 11:26 PM
75% possibility with undead dwarf necromancer, and almost for sure in Death Land (however, some tough battles required there to gain access to ancients)

Amidamaru86
04-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Is anyone playing as a mage fight mainly with undead army? If you do, where do you buy most of your undead army? I see that the undead army is mainly is the graveyard but hardly anywhere else....and I also notice that there is not a lot of them.

Is the Necromancer the best undead army?...and where do I find them. I can only find vampires.

Hi

At the beggining of the game its bery hard to get all undead army, lategame also if the Random Number Generator wont generate many undead units.

As for the best undead unit = skeleton archers as for the most damaging unit, and for a tank = dark knight or ghoul.

Necromancers are pretty good in some situations, and have a good amount of HP, but the damage output compared to archmages is horrible. Also in my opinion archmages got better skills = shielding, moving enemy monsters, +100% dmg...
Necromancers would be good in multiplayer probably.