PDA

View Full Version : Re-download

Laurence atte Hethe
03-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi folks,
last November I purchased this wonderful game from 1c Company. I played it several times before uninstalling it because I thought - mistakenly - that it was causing my anti-virus scan problems. Anyway, it wasn't and I lost the download e-mails that were sent to me and now I can't find any site that I can re-download. I still have my order code but that's about it. :confused:
Please advise.
Ted.

mitra
03-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi folks,
last November I purchased this wonderful game from 1c Company. I played it several times before uninstalling it because I thought - mistakenly - that it was causing my anti-virus scan problems. Anyway, it wasn't and I lost the download e-mails that were sent to me and now I can't find any site that I can re-download. I still have my order code but that's about it. :confused:
Please advise.
Ted.

You download it from what site? Gamersgate?

Laurence atte Hethe
03-08-2009, 12:35 PM
I went into the xiii century home page, clicked on the yellow "buy and download" button and followed the path from there - filling in c/card no. and other personal info. So, Gamers Gate - no. I know that much.
Then a little later, I got an e-mail telling me about how to download the 3 files, the serial no. etc. etc.

mitra
03-08-2009, 05:38 PM
You try to write to 1C support@1cpublishing.eu ?

mitra
03-08-2009, 05:42 PM
You try to write to 1C support@1cpublishing.eu ?

You can write also in this forum section: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=111