PDA

View Full Version : Frog's wife -- frog form for human form, which is better?

CyberGuy
03-03-2009, 02:29 AM
I have the frog wife and she is in the human form. I have 3 babies and the 4th is on the way. Well, is it better to let her turn into the frog or try to maintain her human form?

Ryastar
03-03-2009, 03:49 AM
Both are good in their own way. If you have alot of snakes and spiders (or just snakes, i forget), then the frog form is quite nice as she will double their attack. The human form gives +3 INT, and is therefore especially good for a mage, though the other two classes can always use an int boost as well. In short, which is better depends purely on your playstyle, class etc. and it is impossible to say which is "better" without that info.

I do wish to say that having babies with feanora is a huge waste, as she comes with three artifact slots, which are amazingly useful, if you are a mage. A warrior has less need for artifacts (which tend to increase int or mana), and so can afford to have children with her, especially if you plan to eventually ditch her for Xeona and her two weapon slots.

DGDobrev
03-03-2009, 08:21 AM
I totally argee on having kids with feanora. There are very few wives that are worth their children, and feanora isn't one of them.

I got a +10% leadership from Xeona though, and it was about 2.5k leadership as a bonus. That was a cool one.