PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get resurrect spell?

CyberGuy
03-03-2009, 02:24 AM
I am at level 16 on Mage normal level and I still cannot find any resurrect spell. I accidentally wandered to Demonis and everyone there is "Impossible." Also, where is Elven land? Is it after Demonis and more powerful than Demonis land?

Ryastar
03-03-2009, 03:43 AM
You get resurrection where ever it ends up being in your game, or nowhere at all. Unless you are a paladin (and therefore start with the spell) you are not guaranteed to find resurrection. The same goes for nearly all spells and things in the game. The location of each is determined at random when you first start the game, and the location can be anywhere, or nowhere at all.

As for the demonis/elven land question, the elven land is before demonis, as in the quest takes you to the elven land first, and the battles there will be easier. It is simply because of how the geography of the game works that you are able to access demonis first.

MisterBarca
03-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I am in Murock, and I still haven't found it. And I've gone through the game slowly, done every quests, been everywhere, etc.

And yes, I am a a Mage.

Ryastar
03-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I've played a game as a mage in which I didn't find one single stinking copy of resurrection. I survived using gift/inquisitors and timeback where appropriate, and managed to lose only a very small amount of troops, but it certainly made it harder.

CyberGuy
03-04-2009, 09:40 PM
I just found the sacrifice spell at the Elven land but still could not find the time back spell yet.

However, the Sacrifice spell is so expensive and I normally don't have enough mana to cast the 3rd level Sacrifice spell.

Stepsongrapes
03-04-2009, 11:34 PM
I just found the sacrifice spell at the Elven land but still could not find the time back spell yet.

However, the Sacrifice spell is so expensive and I normally don't have enough mana to cast the 3rd level Sacrifice spell.

Time Back isn't a spell, it's a rage ability. So you can save yourself the effort of trying to finding a scroll for it.

Leind
03-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Time Back isn't a spell, it's a rage ability. So you can save yourself the effort of trying to finding a scroll for it.

For all it's worth, I found resurrection and fire rain in the elven lands too. Even if you don't find these spell, you certainly want to visit the elven lands as some quest have some very interesting rewards for mage (lots of magic runes and crystals).

nogi
03-16-2009, 08:02 AM
You can buy resurrection spell from the elven dude that you get him a flower so he can get married to some elven chick.

w0mbat
03-16-2009, 08:16 AM
You can buy resurrection spell from the elven dude that you get him a flower so he can get married to some elven chick.

In your game yes, in mine, probably not ;P
havnt seen ressurection or sacrifice yet, im actually thinking of getting the mindskill so i can upgrade priests to inquisitors, cause ive only found 20 of thoose, and cant keep em in my army as its such a weak stack, and with only 20 the amount the ressurect is quite pitiful too ofc ;P

thorndike
03-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Just got it at Murock. I am a level 29 mage at normal difficulty. Too bad I did not save enough crystal to upgrade it.

I survived through Inquisitor/gift or sacrifice/timeback

jwallstone
04-05-2009, 05:26 AM
Wow, I just got Resurrection literally from THE last treasure chest before fighting Bagud, which I think is probably the single last possible place to get it. Lucky me.

Elwin
04-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Its completly random, in my first game i found it at necromancer in taron mines, second one was paladin so no worries about that :p

Ryastar
04-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Wow, I just got Resurrection literally from THE last treasure chest before fighting Bagud, which I think is probably the single last possible place to get it. Lucky me.

Wow! If I didn't know better, I'd think that the game did that deliberately. What a jerk move.

But at least you ended up getting the spell, I've played games in which I never even got it.

Elwin
04-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Just found it on my third game ( impossible warior ) in chest during battle in great forest, geez if i would have not taken this one i could never get it

heron
04-20-2009, 07:16 PM
ran into a few sacrifice spells and recently got the ressurection spell.

level 12 normal diff found the res spell inside the belly of the fish from a merchant.