PDA

View Full Version : B.O.P. - Releasing July 2009 according to IGN.

sasquatch
03-02-2009, 06:51 PM
I've been watching this game on IGN's release dates that they update weekly. It has always said TBA 2009. Today, it has been changed to July, 2009.

http://xbox360.ign.com/index/release.html

I hope that's accurate. That's not too far off. :grin:

Tomo
03-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Ha, great find sasquatch!! :grin:

I guess Anton will confirm or deny? He's a mysterious guy, so i expect a complete denial. :cool:

Anton Yudintsev
03-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Ha, great find sasquatch!! :grin:

I guess Anton will confirm or deny? He's a mysterious guy, so i expect a complete denial. :cool:

Nay, I can simply ignore question.
And it is what I am going to do :)

sasquatch
03-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Nay, I can simply ignore question.
And it is what I am going to do :)

:grin:

xNikex
03-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Anton, didn't you say that June is possible?

Is it still? :confused:

It is killing me waiting for this game...:(

Scottyb825
03-02-2009, 08:58 PM
July isn't too bad of a wait if IGN is right. I'm really itching for this game. I'm not a huge fan of arcade flight games so games like HAWX are a sore disappointment for me. BOP will dominate my summer.

Anton Yudintsev
03-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Anton, didn't you say that June is possible?

Is it still? :confused:

It is killing me waiting for this game...:(

Once again - the game is surely be ready in June or even earlier. I've played it through already :) We are bugfixing and polishing.
But being ready isn't the same as being available in retail store.
Time depends on publisher/console manufacturer/etc, etc.
And it's solely publisher's decision, not developer's, when to release the game.

GabeFan
03-02-2009, 11:51 PM
WOW! A July release would be great news!! I am so excited to play this game.

I will be buying a next-gen console when this game hits the stores, so I better start scraping together some cash...

guiltyspark
03-02-2009, 11:52 PM
WOW! A July release would be great news!! I am so excited to play this game.

I will be buying a next-gen console when this game hits the stores, so I better start scraping together some cash...

you wont really need to , by july the 360 should be like 20 dollars lol

Tomo
03-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Once again - the game is surely be ready in June or even earlier. I've played it through already :) We are bugfixing and polishing.
And it's solely publisher's decision, not developer's, when to release the game.

Ok, time for us to stop nagging Anton and start nagging the publisher!!!! :-P

xNikex
03-03-2009, 12:43 AM

Anton, does the publisher and other developers read this forum besides you?

And LoL I am soooo jealous that you get to play it!

Buggins
03-03-2009, 03:13 AM
Still no mention of an Australia/New Zealand release. I'll be gutted if it doesn't make it here.

Anton Yudintsev
03-03-2009, 07:13 AM
Anton, does the publisher and other developers read this forum besides you?

Publisher probably not.
Other developer's from our team except PM are not allowed to write here.

Burtonboy05
03-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Still no mention of an Australia/New Zealand release. I'll be gutted if it doesn't make it here.

Buggins don't stress too much. I'm sure it will come to Australia/NZ but if it doesn't just purchase it from the UK. I buy a lot of my games from swallow games in the UK. Free shipping with the goods arriving in 5-7 days, if the exchange rates are favourable you can actually save some money.

I got the uncut version of GTA IV for about $75 AUD and while I had to wait a few extra days I didn't get a gimped version and it was cheap.

Google them and check them out, but I'm sure we'll get our own release.

xNikex
03-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Publisher probably not.
Other developer's from our team except PM are not allowed to write here.

But do they visit and read it? Just curious.

Anton Yudintsev
03-04-2009, 10:04 AM
But do they visit and read it? Just curious.

At least part of them do.

Buggins
03-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Buggins don't stress too much. I'm sure it will come to Australia/NZ but if it doesn't just purchase it from the UK. I buy a lot of my games from swallow games in the UK. Free shipping with the goods arriving in 5-7 days, if the exchange rates are favourable you can actually save some money.

I got the uncut version of GTA IV for about $75 AUD and while I had to wait a few extra days I didn't get a gimped version and it was cheap.

Google them and check them out, but I'm sure we'll get our own release.

Thanks for the tip mate.

44Runner
03-13-2009, 07:08 PM
I had been thinking August for a while and had finally accepted that release date. Any small glimmer of hope that it could be earlier is awesome. At the same time I will try not to get my hopes up (but its hard).