PDA

View Full Version : Can´t buy scroll (bug?)

Fermenta
02-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Hi
Im trying to buy an invisibility scroll from the guy on the ghost ship that pops out of the ocean. I can´t do that cause i got too many scrolls in my spell book. I tried to get rid of a couple of scrolls but still the same, cant buy it. Not until i threw ALL my scrolls i was able to buy the scroll...? Have i missed something with how this scroll thing works or is it a bug??

Anyone know?

henrikfm
02-24-2009, 07:30 AM
On the spells screen, in the left there is the number of scrolls you have and the number you can carry, in example:

25 (11)

That means you have 25 and you can carry only 11. You usually have more scrolls than you can carry because you always get the treasure and quest reward scrolls, regarding your free scroll slots. The problem is that you can't buy any scroll in any shop until you have a free slot.

You would have to sell 15 scrolls: 25-15 = 10 (11)

You can sell scrolls in castles, openning the spell book while in castle screen.

azsportsfan
02-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi
Im trying to buy an invisibility scroll from the guy on the ghost ship that pops out of the ocean. I can´t do that cause i got too many scrolls in my spell book. I tried to get rid of a couple of scrolls but still the same, cant buy it. Not until i threw ALL my scrolls i was able to buy the scroll...? Have i missed something with how this scroll thing works or is it a bug??

Anyone know?

A common mistake is looking at the number of scroll spells (the icons) instead of the number of scrolls. So if you had a stack of 10 "Bless" scrolls for instance, it may have seemed that you needed to get rid of "all of the scrolls". As mentioned, look at the left tab of the scrolls interface to see how many the game thinks you have.