PDA

View Full Version : Hezerhem suddenly occupied!

eXeel
02-20-2009, 05:56 PM
I've returned to this castle on the first Island of Freedom you sail to often, to replenish my Shamen. But this time an Orc occupied it which I had to kill!

Was that something related to the kidnapping of the Kings daughter? I just made peace between Dwarfs and Humans and heard about that conspiracy, so not sure if it was due to this or something else...

Thank you :)

Zonc
02-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Yes this always happen, but i'm not sure what triggers it.

Stardust
02-20-2009, 09:21 PM
Its a quest from the old orc standing right next to the castle. I believe he will only offer it after you take the map from Lucky James (aka complete the main quest here) and return to the main land. If you didn't take the quest you still have to fight the orcs in the castle when you click on it (not sure if theres any exp reward, try talk to the orc in the castle after you beat it). Oh and it has nothing to do with the kidnapped princess, just a side quest.

eXeel
02-20-2009, 09:42 PM
Ah, okay... I saw the diplomat or whatever standing beside that castle for a long time. I couldn't get him to talk much to me, though. You might be right about him "moving in", though I don't understand why :) He's down now, though, so no problem...