PDA

View Full Version : Anything New?

xNikex
02-17-2009, 01:48 AM
Its been about 4 months since we've seen or heard any official news on IL2BoP.

Can we expect a new trailor anytime soon?(with cool features like Dmage model, takeoffs, landings, etc) Or official statements, news, or explained features, etc.?:confused: Please?

I'm looking very foward to seeing some new game features and playing it of coarse.:grin:

xNikex

Tomo
02-17-2009, 04:09 AM
Hey mate,

I came on here today to post just the same message! You beat me to it.

I told a few of my buddies about the game recently - they want to know more info!

C'mon Anton - how about a gift for your loyal fans :grin:

Release date maybe? :)

New video maybe? :grin:

Competition to win a copy of the game maybe? ;)

xNikex
02-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Yes Tomo, i have aslo told all of my friends about this game, but they didn't play the original and don't know a thing about it. I want something that can show them how truely awesome this game will be! :cool:

From what I've read in this forum, I don't expect Anton to give us a release date(so soon aparently). :rolleyes:

But I would love to see a new trailor with damage model, takeoffs, landings, etc. something that will prove it will be just as good as the original, not just flying around(still freakin awesome!:grin:)

Can you guys make a very exciting one to grab the attention of more players in the gaming community.

Anton Yudintsev
02-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Can you guys make a very exciting one to grab the attention of more players in the gaming community.

Guys, I am sorry to disappoint you.
Right now, we are working hard on finishing everything for Xbox360 version.
Just after that (won't be too long) we will work on marketing materials, site, trailers, etc.
Please have patient for another month or so, and there will be information, and after site will be launched, it will appear regularly.

Tomo
02-18-2009, 07:58 PM
We will try to be patient then Anton, thanks for the update!

Are you still planning on a simultaneous release for 360 and PS3?

Getting the 360 version out first would generate a lot of interest from the PS3 crowd.. ;)

<360 owner>

xNikex
02-19-2009, 01:46 AM
Thanks for giving us the info Anton.

I am very excited that you guys are nearly finished with the 360 version.:grin:

Hows the PS3 version coming along?

(Since Tomo brought it up) I believe the developer/publisher (whoevers in charge of release) should release the Xbox360, PS3, and maybe Wii versions before the hand held versions.

IMO, the hand helds won't nearly attract as much attention as the console community and won't be nearly as proffitable.:rolleyes:

You guys should get the console versions out when they're finished. (not asking for a rush cuz I want this game to be as awesome and real as the first!):grin:

Buggins
02-19-2009, 05:17 AM
Guys, I am sorry to disappoint you.
Right now, we are working hard on finishing everything for Xbox360 version.
Just after that (won't be too long) we will work on marketing materials, site, trailers, etc.
Please have patient for another month or so, and there will be information, and after site will be launched, it will appear regularly.

I really hope the Xbox version is released first.:!:

guiltyspark
02-20-2009, 01:05 AM
I really hope the Xbox version is released first.:!:

I kind of agree , that will benifit 1c games.

They will get the major attention of the gaming community focused on "oh my gawdz xbawks exclusives!?" and that will put a signifigant boost on sales for that platform

After they release the 360 version and get alot of sales they can spend more time coding and learning the ps3 version and ship that out later to make even more money.

Both sides win , xbox fans get an "exclusive" and ps3 fans get a game that is not broken

Its going to cost alot of money for 1c to wait around while the other games finish , they should just ship the versions that are ready

xNikex
02-20-2009, 01:13 AM
I kind of agree , that will benifit 1c games.

They will get the major attention of the gaming community focused on "oh my gawdz xbawks exclusives!?" and that will put a signifigant boost on sales for that platform

After they release the 360 version they can spend more time coding and learning the ps3 and ship that out later.

Both sides win , xbox fans get an "exclusive" and ps3 fans get a game that is not broken

Yes, totally...:cool:

1C will make it HUGE in the gaming market by doing someting like this.

Releasing this sim will get everyone's attention and shock the gaming community showing off its capabilities on Xbox360 and letting everyone know what a badass game is getting ready to come their way making members of the rest of the console community by all the different versions at once when they're released.:)

I really hope 1C will do something like this. IMO: Waiting for total simultanious release is not a good idea.

1C would literally make a killing in the market if they release Xbox360 version when finished.:)

Tomo
02-20-2009, 02:35 AM
Yes, totally...:cool:

1C will make it HUGE in the gaming market by doing someting like this.

Releasing this sim will get everyone's attention and shock the gaming community showing off its capabilities on Xbox360 and letting everyone know what a badass game is getting ready to come their way making members of the rest of the console community by all the different versions at once when they're released.:)

I really hope 1C will do something like this. IMO: Waiting for total simultanious release is not a good idea.

1C would literally make a killing in the market if they release Xbox360 version when finished.:)

Yup, i have to agree with you guys. An early xbox release will generate a lot of free advertising for the PS3 version. I would think almost every 360 review would mention that a playstation version is due out.

Getting the game out asap (without compromising quality) before any competition arrives would be best in my opinion.

GabeFan
02-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Not to rain on your parade, but I plan on buying the PS3 version, so I hope the Xbox 360 & PS3 versions are released the same time! :)

I agree that the handheld gaming versions can wait until later though...

xNikex
02-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Not to rain on your parade, but I plan on buying the PS3 version, so I hope the Xbox 360 & PS3 versions are released the same time! :)

I agree that the handheld gaming versions can wait until later though...

But what if 1C does what GuiltySpark said about them releasing 360 version first and then making the PS3 version better based on feedback from xbox community?:cool:

And yes, please release handhelds later 1C.:rolleyes:

GabeFan
02-22-2009, 05:21 PM
But what if 1C does what GuiltySpark said about them releasing 360 version first and then making the PS3 version better based on feedback from xbox community?:cool:

I guess I'd be OK with that as long as the gap between the 2 releases wasn't too long. Although...it would be VERY hard for me to listen to other gamers talk about how great BoP is and not being able to actually play it. :-x

I've been waiting for a console game like BoP for years...

Anton Yudintsev
02-23-2009, 12:01 AM
All platforms will be released simultaneously.

xNikex
02-26-2009, 08:21 PM
All platforms will be released simultaneously.

Anton, we know that the platforms are planned to be released simultaniously to all consoles, but we were wondering if it was possible to do something like this to get free publicity for the rest of the console community.

If not that, at least release the console versions when they are done, before the handhelds...

I know its not my choice of course.

But is that possible?(like if enough people pre-order it or something?)

Anton Yudintsev
02-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Anton, we know that the platforms are planned to be released simultaniously to all consoles, but we were wondering if it was possible to do something like this to get free publicity for the rest of the console community.

If not that, at least release the console versions when they are done, before the handhelds...

I know its not my choice of course.

But is that possible?(like if enough people pre-order it or something?)

It's neither mine choice as well, it's up to publisher.
But handhelds are not stoppers, don't blame it. Marketing is (demo versions, site, POS, time of release, etc).

xNikex
03-03-2009, 12:48 AM
It's neither mine choice as well, it's up to publisher.
But handhelds are not stoppers, don't blame it. Marketing is (demo versions, site, POS, time of release, etc).

Well I hope it goes well for you guys.;)