PDA

View Full Version : Guys...HELP with Annora & Hneya?

Sir Alock
02-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Hi All: I killed some death-based hero & I forgot got where to fine Annora! She or He had a beloved Hneya & requested that I kill some death-based evil hero. No problems...Did it....Now I want my reward (Snakes Boot & like 3000+ exp.) Anyone know where I am to look? Maybe I was drinking hard that night & didn't use the tab feature! I thought she was an ELf type. Any insight???

Would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Alex

Sir Alock
02-16-2009, 01:14 AM
No worries.....I found out the quest. I must admit....For KB being such a wondeful game (maybe the best IMHO) This website is super lame! I mean....Nobody is really on it, or if they are they are not English speaking!

Guys....I'm 43 years old & I have own a computer since 1993 (pre-Intel Pentium days aka 486) Before the "internet" was even a shadow of what it is now! Anyway...KG is one of the BEST games I have played in ages! It's a shame that it has such a small community in the USA backing it up!

I own every Heroes of Might & Magic game ever prodcuced in US (even own the "boxed" version of the original Kings Bounty on diskette) The new KG is really a "gem" that not many people know about!

My gripe? It should be selling like HoMM5 was since it's release! I never thought I would like a RTS/TB combat game like KB. Boy.....Was I wrong! Kudos to everyone involved in making KG happen! It's a winner in it's own right!

Zonc
02-16-2009, 01:24 AM
You're right, this is an excellent game (it sucked me in more than Crysis + GTA 4 together ;)) but it lacks marketing. If more people knew it exists...

Sir Alock
02-16-2009, 02:11 AM
Zonac: I haven't been playing "any" PC games in the last 6 months. I had a rather nice Gigabyte 8800GT 512MB video card & sold it for $90.00 just because I wanted to upgrade to a ATI 4870 1GB model for 1920x1280 resolution! It cost me like another $100.00 tp upgrade, but Kings Bounty got me back into playing PC games again!

Now....I'm on the "hunt" for new games...I want Disciples III to be released for crying-out-loud!!!! Anyway....I'm glad I started again! KG made that Push for me!

megajon
02-16-2009, 12:53 PM
So where is that elven bard hiding? I used to see him all the time, now I can't remember where it was... I finished that quest so damn long ago too, now I can't find where that guy is so I can turn it in

I thought he was in the elven kingdom, but I ran all over it and can't find it... I have already cleared it, minus a few black dragons... did he change location?

I am pretty sure he was some elf bard crying near the zone portal between two elf maps, but aint found one anywhere near the zone portals... I think mine is bugged.

Zonc
02-16-2009, 01:43 PM
You actually have to "talk" to one of the grave stones very next to the location where you decsribed (near the zone portal, next to alchemist's lab)

Sir Alock
02-16-2009, 02:12 PM
You actually have to "talk" to one of the grave stones very next to the location where you decsribed (near the zone portal, next to alchemist's lab)

Zonc is right. It's in the Magic Valley (I think) near the portal & alchemists lab. It was a PITA to find, but now I'm using the "Tab Marker" feature in the overland map. Didn't really pick up on it until I was really into the game. Great feature!

megajon
02-16-2009, 05:38 PM
excellent, thanks a bunch!