PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite combo?

Stardust
02-10-2009, 06:53 AM
I was using royal snake and frog wife till I arrived in elf land. I found a nice combo that let me cruise through the rest of the game quite easily (not the last dragon fight though):
Elf wife and the Anga's Ruby, Telescope and Barrel for crit bonus to range atk. The rest is up to you.
My units consist of: Sprites (sp?), Dryards, Elf, Hunter and Druid

With this setup all units have 3 morale except the druid with 2, max onslaught helps a lot too. First turn as a mage I always start with 2 Fire Rains :cool:, Sprites would go up and destroy the first unfortunate stack, dryards can follow but I usually use lullaby or summon a decoy thorn stack. Elf and Hunter cripple the next 2 stacks (they have like 90% crit rate :grin:) and last but not least druid will finish any weaken stack or summon/charm yet another decoy to absorb the incoming range beating. Next turn use time back on Sprites (who is alone in the front line and got pwned good by melee) and bam you're good as new when the enemy is half if not almost dead.

So what is your fav. ? thnx for the response

dukenukem
02-10-2009, 08:43 AM
hi everbody

my selection:

king snakes,dryads,human knights,hunters,evil beholders...thanks

Zonc
02-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Vampires + Vampires Ring + Dark Commander + Undead Rina and many bonusses during night combat = destroys almost everything;

"Almost" = other undead and plants/Cyclops becouse vampires can't suck blood out of them.

megajon
02-10-2009, 05:40 PM
there are so many awesome combos, just depending on what stage of the game you are at... I guess the trick pony I used the longest was....

double phantom griffins on the enemy front door turn one... followed by double mana spring... rinse and repeat till they are dead... that combo worked a long time with the banner that gives lvl 1-3 monsters +1 initiative... but once ya get to the 7+ initiative monsters you have to revise.

right now I am using different combos and havin fun... just brainstorming how I am gonna beat the big black dragon stacks without a ton of losses.

Thinkin I might try and use the last hero/armageddon combo... dunno yet

Zandalar
02-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Xeona (+1 demon morale and she's hot!;))
Demetrius[cl3] (+4 Atk, -20% to Demon Leadership)
Isshara's Whip (+2 Atk, +20% to Demoness's Damage, +1 fire Damage)
Anga's Ruby Ring (+3 to Atk, Def, Spd, Int, Morale to female troops; +300 Ldrsp)
Dragon Cloak (+20% base Defense, +15% to damage combat spells)
Marshal's Baton x2 (+1000 ldrsp, +1 to Human moral <- good if i get Knights or other human troops)
Miner's Helmet (+500 Ldrsp, +20% to Atk at night)
Kerian Shoes (+3 Def)
The 4 kids are: Adamus(+20% to Atk), John (+10 rage), Homer (+3 Atk), and Emmanuel (+20% to rage)

Demons have nice inate talents (though in snow feilds can get triky)
Demoness's tend to flirt with male troops so thet the miss 30% of the time and can switch troops places so i switch Demons with one of their range attackers, and can Charm units. also have a accros cell atk like royal snakes.
and with above artifacks they are mean troops.

Demons, if there was a troop thet is truely impressivesand can strike fear into enemies (imagine if we can PvP), its these guys. They destroy 1-3 lvl troops (+50% more dmg to em), they run, they drop a nice ally troop buf, and they can call for more help (summon lvl 1-4 demons). They are tough and hit hard, and like griffons, infinite retaliates, enuf said.

Archdemons, Teleports, can remove debufs on itself, immune to fire, has tun health and hit realy hard. This guy can do what needs to be done.

Black Dragons, we love em! meanest troops avaliable, immune to magic and mind spells, breaths fire, has tun hit points, and really high defense and Atk, and enemy troops of lvl 1-4 has their Initiative reduced due to fear. These guys are the prime destroyers.

Red Dragons, right behind blackies but unlike blackies, can be resurrected, they too have impressive defenses and atacks and they have thet line fire breath which is very awesome!

well, i worked to get what i have listed above and its truely impressive in what i can do with these troops. Its really fun and recommend trying out, granted the randomness of artifacts is quite fickle, but the whip ye can get everytime!