PDA

View Full Version : Guard the Manufacturer quest

yukanpo
02-04-2009, 12:44 AM
Hello,

As to "Guard the Manufacturer" quest, I can't find Karod's factory and always fails.
Please let me know where it is.

travelingoz
02-04-2009, 03:22 AM
The manufacturers post (or factory) is between the dwarves castle and the village that has been over run by demons, next to the inn/tavern that has the beer problem. You must clear all of the npc's (bad guys) between the castle and the factory or they will attack the owner and the quest will fail.
I usually skip that quest until i have cleared the area between of all npc's first, then go back and talk to the owner to activate the quest. Once you activate the quest, more patrols will appear so make sure you stay in front of him so that he doesn't get attacked.
There are about 3~4 patrols so if you find yourself low on mana, you can wait at a narrow area of the path so he can't get past you and die.

megajon
02-04-2009, 12:51 PM
I did it just last night after it bugged out on me a few attempts.

tips:
- quick save just before ya start it
- clear the area between him and the next village of monsters before you start it. (not sure if this is necessary but I did, cuz you don't need him wandering into any extra monsters that aren't spawned just for the quest)
- let him lead you unless you want him bugging out on you and just stopping mid quest. (he must check to see if the path is clear in his coding and if you block him too long by leading, he buggs out and just stops there.)
- race in front of him at the last second just before he hits the monsters, cuz if he encounters them first it's a failure.
- be sure your army is strong enough to handle the threats in the area down the path to the next village.. he spawns similar monsters.

yukanpo
02-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Thank you for the quick help.
I will try it tonight.
Thank you so much++++++