PDA

View Full Version : Model Mods

Lemur
02-02-2009, 06:30 AM
I have seen mention on these forums of a mod to change the player model into a demoness, but I cannot locate the actual mod anywhere. Does anyone have a link to that mod? I'd like to use it as a template to alter the player model for subsequent replays, so I can wander the game world as a Thorn Warrior or Black Dragon or Ghost, etc.

Keneth
02-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Well it's probably not hard, just change the model, texture, and possibly atom files and that should do the trick. I don't see the charm though since no one will react to your look, you'll still be a human male in disguise. :P

MAXIMVS
02-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Just hang on until King's Bounty: Armored Princess is released!

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/king-s-bounty-armored-princess

But remember that you don't get to see your own character much during the game anyway. When you are in the Arena you only see your troops, not your character.

Lemur
02-03-2009, 03:02 AM
Thank you for your responses.

Yes, I realize that my appearance will have no bearing on how NPCs will react to me, and yes, I realize my character does not show up in combat. That's not why I want the demoness mod.

I want the mod because A) I prefer the aesthetic of playing as a different model to keep things fresh, and B) I want a sample of a mod that does something I'm specifically interested in so that I can use it as a template to grasp the concept of modding. I do not know how to change the model, texture and possibly atom files. I learn best by tinkering with something and seeing how changes that I make alter the outcome, not by reading directions. I'm sure there are other people here who learn the same way.

So, the question still remains: Can anyone tell me where the demoness mod that is referenced here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3921&page=3) is? Or any mod that alters the adventure mode player model?

Keneth
02-04-2009, 03:29 AM
Well, I can't tell you where to find that mod and I can't give you any specifics either but you can find models in models.kfs, textures in textures.kfs, and atoms in data.kfs (they're all archive files). Finding the demoness files shouldn't be a problem but I'm not sure if player files will be so obvious, when you do find both however, you extract the demoness files, rename them to the same names as player files and then stick them to a custom kfs archive and dump it in the mods folder. That will override the original files and your model should change to that of a demoness. I'm sure someone else with access to game files will be able to offer some more in-depth help should you have any trouble with the process.

bucazaurus
09-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Lemur if you are still lurking around here's your mage demoness mod .
interface_textures uses Xeona's pictures.
http://www.filefront.com/14587947/Mod%20Demoness.rar
Have fun .

Starranger
01-20-2010, 08:10 AM
Lemur if you are still lurking around here's your mage demoness mod .
interface_textures uses Xeona's pictures.
http://www.filefront.com/14587947/Mod%20Demoness.rar
Have fun .

File is not longer available. Could you upload it again. After playing AP for 3 times I want a new game witch TL.

bucazaurus
12-21-2010, 01:58 AM
Demoness Model reuploaded
Unzip all files in Data\mods folder

FrogFrozen
01-15-2011, 09:43 PM
I have a strange problem with the Demoness hero mod. It might be my version or other mods I'm using. I'm only using a handful of mods. One that turns the paladin female(Basically into Amelie as a knight.), a mod that increases the power and number of abilities the ArchDemon has. And a mod that increases the levels of the skills Spirits of Rage have. Aside from the Demoness mod, of course. My current patch is "1.6.4." The problem is that when I try to start a new game as Demoness Mage, the game encounters a problem while loading the final trials area and crashes. If I take the mod out and start a new mage game, save, place the mod in, and start the game up; I get a discoloured version of the mage-sprite with his arms outstretched. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this.

Edit: I forgot to say I already tried removing the other mods. Would my computer have anything to do with it? It's a 64-bit Windows 7 that I got for last Christmas so it's quite new. It has the latest nVidia graphics card. Other than that and the general windows updates, the system hasn't changed.

bucazaurus
01-15-2011, 11:45 PM
All i can think of is that you have a conflict between mods . Try the demoness mod alone and see if is still makes problems. I tested the mod today and i had no problem