PDA

View Full Version : Question about game

soiledlocket
01-24-2009, 04:38 AM
There is a new game, heroes of europe or something, coming out for the 360 also and it has a damage system that allows you to hit specific parts of the plane and see damage, like hit the wing and it loses plating, hit the cockpit and you see the plane just lose control and the pilot dies, hit the engine and the plane explodes. Does this game have a similar feature?

GabeFan
01-24-2009, 03:22 PM
There is a new game, heroes of europe or something, coming out for the 360 also and it has a damage system that allows you to hit specific parts of the plane and see damage, like hit the wing and it loses plating, hit the cockpit and you see the plane just lose control and the pilot dies, hit the engine and the plane explodes. Does this game have a similar feature?

From what I have read, it seems that BoP will have very realistic damage modeling.

In my opinion, that "Heroes of Europe" feature that lets you target specific parts of the enemy plane seems VERY arcade-ish and silly. It's like a bullet-time feature where you can slow-down time and pick the area of the plane you want to hit. I'm NOT a fan of too many arcade game features.

I hope BoP will continue to be a REALISTIC sim-game at heart!!!

Tomo
01-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Yup, I think gabefan has summed it up perfectly.

Anton hasn't been around lately. Must be busy times over there...? Unfortunately the Australian publisher redant went broke recently. They were going to be the Aussie distributor of bop as far as I know. :(

guiltyspark
01-25-2009, 03:52 AM
Yup, I think gabefan has summed it up perfectly.

Anton hasn't been around lately. Must be busy times over there...? Unfortunately the Australian publisher redant went broke recently. They were going to be the Aussie distributor of bop as far as I know. :(

He is the CEO of gaijen , so if anything he is just really busy

I respect him ALOT for coming on these boards and giving out accurate information about the game. Not many developers are that cool , and sadly those said developers dont understand that keeping things quiet for a game like this is a bad thing

Anyway , im sure there is alot of work that is being done with the game right now , who knows maybe we will see new video/info about the game

sfinga11
01-25-2009, 07:51 AM
really like games like kings bounty or heroes of might and magic
could someone suggest more similar games
thanks